Please -- you didn't hear it from me.
-走吧 -不要动
- Come on. - Stay there!
不
No.
是
Yep.
我们得走了
We need to move --
马上
now.
警局接到一通扰乱治安的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Metro P.D. got called in on an 808.
说有两人声称是联调局探员
They were told two men presented as FBI.
雷斯勒和杰尼卡
Ressler and Jonica.
知道他们是怎么躲过他们的安保人员的吗
Any idea how they slipped their protective detail?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his cell.
他们怎么知道来这里找的呢
How did they know to come here?
即使有警♥察♥局和联调局的所有资源
MPD, with full resources of the FBI --
我们依然不知道有这么个地方
we didn't even know this place existed.
我们都知道他们是怎么找到这里的
You and I both know how they got here.
不 我理解 但我不在乎什么王子
No, I understand, but I don't care about the prince.
不 不 22号♥ 那是我们的约定
No, no, no, no, no. The 22nd. That was our agreement.
克里斯汀 我不在乎制♥作♥问题
Christine, I don't care about production issues.
拜托 请在22号♥前搞定
Please -- just figure it out by the 22nd.
雷斯勒 他在哪
Ressler -- where is he?
我知道他找过你 也知道你告诉他的医院地址
I know he came to you. I know you told him about that hospital.
雷斯勒探员寻求我的帮助 我也帮助他了
Agent Ressler came to me for assistance, which I provided.
-你让他去追踪谷田 -不
- You sent him after Tanida. - No.
我为他盲目的追寻指引了一点小方向
I provided a bit of direction in an otherwise blind pursuit.
他和你不一样
He's not like you.
他不能冷血地谋杀别人
He can't just murder someone in cold blood
然后当做什么事都没发生过
and come out of it okay on the other end.
没人能冷血地谋杀别人
Nobody can murder someone in cold blood
然后当做什么事都没发生过
and come out okay on the other end.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们必须在雷斯勒之前找到谷田
We have to find Tanida before Ressler does.
我们调查过他的财务记录
We've looked through his financials,
监狱中的联♥系♥人 他的兄弟...
his prison contacts, the brother who --
転生
Tensei?
重生之人
The reborn.
他死了
He's dead.
什么叫做他已经死了
What do you mean, he's dead?
谷田爱子在经营他兄弟的帝国
Aiko Tanida is running his brother's empire.
谷田爱子死了
Aiko Tanida died
就死在雷斯勒的特别小组抓到他兄弟的那天
the day his brother was captured by Ressler's task force.
如果有人跟你说他没死 那就证明他
Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know the difference
不知道水牛和麝牛的区别
between a water buffalo and a musk ox.
谷田真子
Mako Tanida!
唐纳德·雷斯勒探员
Agent Donald Ressler.
我们去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a drive.
雷丁顿说谷田爱子死了
Reddington says Aiko Tanida's dead.
在雷斯勒的特别小组
Died the same night his brother
逮捕他兄弟的那个晚上就死了
was apprehended by Ressler's task force.
不 我们有他逃跑的文件证据 从
No, we have documented proof he escaped, evidence from --
那是被篡改的
Then it was falsified.
我们得回顾一下那天发生的事
We need to review what happened that night.
想想吧 四年来
Think about it -- no one's seen or heard
没人看见或听说过这个人
from the guy in four years.
我们手上的最后一张照片也是四年前拍的
Our last known photograph is older than that.
谷田爱子没躲起来 他死了
Aiko Tanida's not hiding. He's dead.
我们得重新查查档案
We need to review the case files.
有其他人在管理谷田家的生意
Someone else is running Tanida's business.
这是日本警♥察♥厅的事故报告
This is the incident report from the NPA in Japan.
有找到什么吗
What am I looking for?
大多数细节都符合我们的调查
Most of the details support our own investigation.
谷田爱子乘的车中了埋伏
The vehicle carrying Aiko Tanida was ambushed.
只找到了司机的尸体
Only the driver's body was found.
大多数细节符合吗 还有什么不符的
"Most of the details"? What did we miss?
当时车里还有别人
Well, there was somebody else in the car.
日本警♥察♥厅的报告称有个美国联邦探员
The NPA report makes a reference to an American federal agent
也在车上
accompanying the transport vehicle.
哪个联邦探员
What federal agent?
鲍比·杰尼卡
Bobby Jonica.
杰尼卡也是特别小组的人
Jonica was on the task force.
他对谷田家的事业了如指掌
He had intimate knowledge of Tanida's enterprise.
他知晓一切 公♥司♥主力 贸易路线
He knew everything -- key players, trade routes,
销♥售♥同盟
distribution hookups.
而且他通过让我们
And he was able to avoid detection
坚信谷田爱子活着 来避免被我们发现
by making us believe Aiko Tanida was still alive.
杰尼卡就是転生
Jonica is Tensei.
谁雇得你
Who contracted you?
这样不对
This isn't right.
是谁
Who?
是尤尼斯吗
Was it Younes?
桑路贝蒂斯
Salumbides?
我们不该把他带到这儿来
We shouldn't have brought him here.
是雷丁顿吗
Was it Reddington?
你很有可能被人看到
Somebody might have seen you.
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我应该让他抓走你
I should've let him grab you
扔到鬼才知道的地方
and drag you off to God knows where.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself just fine.
你不能
You weren't.
不过不用谢
But you're welcome.
他不会说的
He's not gonna talk.
就是雷丁顿
It was Reddington.
你不知道
You don't know that.
你不知道
You don't know that!
你知不知道这整件事就是因为你
Do you know that this whole thing is because of you
我们才到现在这种地步的
that we're here with him?
一开始你就不应该到我家去
You never should have come to my house in the first place...
我只是按指令办事
I was following orders...
你也不该跟我妻子说话
And you never should have talked to my wife.
我们要拿他怎么办
What are we gonna do about him?
你真的不明白他在做什么 是不是
You really don't get it, do you -- what he's doing?
吴京 炼金师
Wu jing. The alchemist.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那些案子 雷丁顿用它们来追踪你
The cases -- Reddington used them to track you down,
来抓你 从而抓我
to get to you, to me.
这意味着你已经暴露了
That means that you are compromised,
如果你暴露了
and if you're compromised,
那他从你追踪到我就只是时间问题了
then it's only a matter of time before your trail leads to me.
-不会的 -给我妻子打电♥话♥
- That's not gonna happen. - Call my wife.
给她打电♥话♥
Get her on the phone.
说你要走了
Disengage.
-要走了 -对
- Disengage? - Disengage.
告诉她你不找房♥子了
Tell her that you're not looking for a place anymore,
就说你男朋友找了份新工作
that your boyfriend got a job offer,
你们要搬去戴顿
and you're moving to Dayton.
别打电♥话♥
Don't do it.
你一挂断电♥话♥ 他就会杀了你的
As soon as you hang up that phone, he's gonna kill you,
然后再干掉我
then he's gonna kill me.
别打电♥话♥
Don't make that call.
捆在椅子上的人说的话能信吗
Says the man tied to a chair.
快打
Do it.
莉斯 是我 茱莲妮
Hi, Liz. It's Jolene.
但愿你还没联络你的
Um...I-I hope you haven't gotten in touch
房♥产中介朋友
with your realtor friend yet.
情况有变 真没想到
The craziest thing just happened.
我未婚夫要去戴顿工作 偏偏要去那儿
Uh, my fiance got a job in Dayton, of all places.
真是太烦人了
So, um, major bummer.
帮我跟汤姆道别 好吗
Uh, say goodbye to Tom for me, okay?
好了 开心了吧
There. Happy now?
好了
Okay.
到你了
Now you.
你没事吧
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表