黑♥手♥党♥头目吗 他在监狱里
The yakuza boss? He's in prison.
曾经在
He was.
两天前 他从网走监狱里逃出来了
Two days ago, he broke out of Abashiri.
如果你去问日本人 他们不会承认的
If you ask the japanese, they'll skirt it.
他们宣称网走监狱是不可逃脱的
They claim Abashiri is escape-proof.
真丢人
It's embarrassing.
在这类事上他们很敏感
They're touchy about that sort of thing.
我怀疑谷田就是杀死你的探员朋友的凶手
I suspect Tanida is the one who killed your agent friend.
所以你想帮我找到他吗
So you want to help me find him?
我猜猜
Let me guess --
他出♥卖♥♥♥过你
he double-crossed you,
你想要他的项上人头
and you want his head in a box.
是有这个想法
There's a thought.
不过现在 我更担心的是你的脑袋
But for the moment, the scalp I'm worried about is yours.
谷田受过精良的训练 残酷无情
Tanida is disciplined, relentless.
如果是他杀的拉伊莫探员
If he did kill Agent Raimo,
这很有可能只是一个开始
there's the distinct possibility he's just getting started.
恐怕 唐纳德 你正在被
I fear, Donald, that you're being hunted
一名寻求报复的无情杀手追杀
by a vengeful, ruthless killer.
探访目的是什么
Purpose of your visit?
和老朋友重聚
Reunion with some old friends.
欢迎来到美国 伊丹先生
Welcome to the United States, Mr. Itami.
你好 马奎尔探员
Hello, Agent Maguire.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你不记得我了是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
你会想起来的
You will.
谷田真子 以大阪为基础的
Mako Tanida, former clan boss of the Azuma Dojin
东间道仁家族的前老板
based out of Osaka.
我们开始行动时
By the time our task force caught up,
他已经控制了丝绸之路上
he controlled a large part of the heroin trade
大部分的海♥洛♥因♥贸易
traveling along the silk road.
在谷田被捕之后
After Tanida's arrest,
我们以为他的帝国会崩溃
we thought his empire would collapse.
但是没有 事实上 它的规模更大了
It didn't. In fact, it expanded --
和中国的三合会
grew to include alliances with the Chinese Triad,
韩国黑帮乃至俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥都展开了合作
Korean Tong, even Russian Bratva.
在美国的活动也日趋活跃
And his operations in the U.S. have grown extensively.
有一段时间 情报界
For a time, the intelligence community
相信谷田利用某种手段在监狱里
believed Tanida somehow was operating his empire
继续控制自己的帝国
from inside prison.
没有人知道是怎么做到的
No one knew how,
但有人认为他手中有某些政客的把柄
but there were theories he had politicians in his pocket
或者控制着军队
or he controlled the army,
但当他被单独关押后
but after he was put into solitary,
一切就都清楚了 是其他人在经营这个帝国
it became clear that someone else was running the empire.
中情局认为此人就是谷田爱子
Within the agency, that man is known as Aiko Tanida,
真子的弟弟
Mako's younger brother.
他在谷田被抓那晚逃走了
He escaped the night of the raid that took Tanida.
我们相信他潜伏了下来
We believe he went underground, dark,
并以一种完全不同的身份重新现身
reemerged as something entirely different --
喜欢读书的孩子变成了冷酷的黑道领袖
bookish boy turned ruthless crime lord.
他们叫他転生 意思是重生
They call him "Tensei." Means "Reborn."
联络中情局内的联♥系♥人
Reach out to your agency contacts.
我希望了解这个弟弟的所有已知信息
I want to know everything there is to know about this brother.
我们刚刚收到消息
Uh, we just received word.
马奎尔探员...
Agent Maguire...
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
马奎尔的尸体是在39街百老汇附近的
Maguire's body was found under a bridge
一座桥下被发现的
near Boardway at 39th.
该区域内有三个监控摄像头
Domain awareness has three
拍到了谷田 支援小组正在前往
surveillance hits on Tanida. Units en route.
他是坐东京起飞的美联航472班机抵达美国
Arrived on United 472 from Tokyo.
化名伊丹于11点32分入关
Passed through customs at 11:32 under the alias Yasu Itami.
把该化名反馈给日本警♥察♥厅调查
Feed NPA the alias.
抓雷丁顿的特别小组 成员还有谁
The Reddington task force-- who else was on it?
我和鲍比·杰尼卡
Myself and Bobby Jonica.
我会派专人保护你们
I'm sending protective detail.
听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear me?
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
我在乔治王子郡有间房♥子
I got a place up in Prince George's county,
远离喧嚣
off the grid.
我带奥黛丽去那里
I got to get Audrey there.
你怎么回事 还上我家去
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? You come to my house?
淡定
Calm down.
你不是我的监管人
You're not my handler.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
柏林有所质疑
Berlin is having doubts.
是吗 柏林完全不知道怎么回事
Yeah? Well, Berlin doesn't have a damn clue.
你知道有多少候选人吗
Do you have any idea how many candidates there were?
他们选了我
They chose me.
他们吩咐的所有事我都照做了
I've done everything they asked.
我甚至和这个女人结婚了
I married the woman, for God's sake.
让她以为她是我的全世界
I've made her think my entire world revolves around her.
现在已经两年了 一点消息也没有
And now it's been two years, and I've heard nothing.
四个月前我们就捎信给你了
We sent word four months ago.
四个月前 我不得不销声匿迹
Four months ago, I had to go dark
因为雷丁顿派了个神经病拿着刀跑来我家
because Reddington sent a psychopath with a knife into my house.
他把我当成图腾柱砍 因为这事
He cut me like a totem pole, and because of that,
莉斯发现了我的应急包 我的护照
Liz finds my go-bag, my passports--
所有一切
everything.
我能怎么办 得给自己解围
So what did I do? I got myself out.
我说服她护照是假的
I convinced her that the passports are fake,
现金不是我的
the cash isn't mine,
所以原谅我这么
so excuse me for being--
别碰它
Don't touch that!
我忙得不可开交
I've had my hands full.
柏林需要情报
Berlin wants information.
我也是
So do I.
有人在那房♥子里装了摄像头
You know somebody put cameras in that house?
有人在监视我们 而且不是联调局的人
Somebody was watching us, and it wasn't the FBI,
你为什么不告诉我是谁干的
so why don't you tell me who the hell was it?
你先冷静下来不然我帮不了你
I can't help you unless you calm down.
你没关门吗
You leave the door open?
对 我跟你说过我会带着行李一起
Yeah. I-I told you I was gonna bring my stuff by.
我就是不想锁门再开门了
I just didn't want to keep locking and unlocking the door.
你的车停在楼下吗
Were you downstairs?
对 我掉头停好了
Y-yeah. I parked around back.
怎么了
Why?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
车上再跟你说
I'll tell you in the car.
唐 出什么事了
Don, what's wrong?
皮特·马奎尔死了
Pete Maguire is dead.
走吧
Come on.
我只能说 过去20年里 他们的轨迹
Best I can tell, their paths have crossed at key moments
在重要的时刻都有交集 匡蒂科 巴尔的摩
in the past 20 years-- Quantico, Baltimore.
她不知道 我无法证明
She doesn't know, and I can't prove it,
不过我相信雷丁顿多年以来
but I believe Reddington was funneling money
-一直在给她养父汇钱 -这是什么
- through the adoptive father for years. - What's this?
这是小黑屋 凭记忆画的
It's the black site. From memory.
这是基恩工作的地方
It's the unit Keen works for.
他们处理的那些案子呢
What about the cases?
我有次就坐在雷丁顿边上
You know, I sat right next to Reddington once--
在医院
at a hospital.
我本可以杀了他
I could have put a bullet in his head.
那并不是你的任务
That wasn't your mission.
好吧 该说的说完了 我四点还有学生留校
All right, show and tell's over. I have detention at 4:00.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
你惹了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble are you in?
萨姆不是自杀 是被杀的
Sam didn't commit suicide. He was murdered.
-你说什 -同一个凶手杀了皮特
- What are you... - The same person who killed Pete.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表