They're gone.
我能进来一起洗吗
Mind if I join you?
当然
Not at all.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
说点别的吧
Let's talk about anything but that.
比如说茱莲妮
Like that girl Jolene.
她怎么了
What about her?
艾丽帮她找到住处了吗
Did, uh, did Ellie find her a place?
不用了
I guess it's not happening.
她给我打电♥话♥ 留了言
She called me and left a message --
说她未婚夫在戴顿找到了份工作
said her fiance got a job in Dayton.
那她就这样
So, what -- she's just...
走了吗
gone?
我想是吧
I guess so.
我还挺高兴的
I'm kind of glad.
我看到她看你的眼神了
I saw the way she looked at you.
过来
Come here.
亲我 蒂姆
Kiss me, "Tim,"
不管你叫什么
or whatever your name is.
伊莉斯·李·布朗芭蕾舞学院呈现
天鹅湖
唐纳德 我想让你知道
"Donald, I want you to know
我明白你的感受
that I do understand how you feel."
雷丁顿先生给你的
From Mr. Reddington.
没有什么能带走悲伤
"There is nothing that can take the pain away.
但最终你会找到方法
But eventually, you will find a way to...
带着悲伤活下去
live with it."
你会做噩梦
"There will be nightmares.
每一天 当你醒来时
And every day, when you wake up,
那将是你想到的第一件事
it will be the first thing you think about."
直到有一天
"Until one day...
它变成第二件事
it will be the second thing."
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表