We could've taken you then.
但是 我们把你从你和你新朋友们
Instead, we dragged you from the safety and security
所认为的安全之地拖走
of the bed you're now sharing with new friends.
我们为什么要那么做呢
Why would we do a thing like that?
就是要让你知道
To make it abundantly clear --
你无处可躲
There's nowhere you can go...
没有人能够让你逃离我们
There's no one you can trust to keep you from us.
你在那里吗
You were there?
雷丁顿的人攻进那栋楼的时候
When Reddington's people took the building?
有多少人被杀了
How many people were killed?
至少六人
At least six.
那是行动点 都是专业人员
It was an outpost. Professionals.
这些人都训练有素
These people were highly trained.
就像加里克那样
Like Garrick.
这都是什么
What's all this?
浪费时间
A waste of time.
库珀的指示
By Cooper's directive,
我联♥系♥了几个中情局的同事
I reached out to a few of our colleagues at the agency,
告诉他们我们的情况 并要求和其他
informed them of our situation, and offered to contact
黑屋的中情局联络人分享情报
my counterparts at the other black sites to share intel.
所有这些名字都被涂掉了
All these names are redacted.
中情局内的合作也就这样了
So much for inter-agency cooperation.
你真的认为加里克有内应吗
You really think that Garrick had someone on the inside?
有可能
It's possible.
唯一没有嫌疑的是雷斯勒
The only one beyond suspicion is Ressler,
除非他让加里克朝他的腿开枪
unless he used Garrick to shoot him in the leg
来摆脱嫌疑
to cover his tracks.
-他还在做手术吗 -已经四小时了
- Is he still in surgery? - Four hours and counting.
巴尔的摩
启用时间 1983年1月19日
停用时间 2002年4月9日
霍林斯码头路 我知道那个地方
Hollins Ferry Road. I know that address.
上面写着DCM 是什么意思
It says DCM -- what does that mean?
已停用
Decommissioned.
我想帮忙 可没被涂掉的
Here I am trying to help, and the only names
都是已经不再使用的地方
that aren't blacked out are sites that are no longer in use.
那是个教堂吗
Is that a church?
表面而已
Well, that's the cover story.
-我需要这里的卫星图像 -为什么
- I'm gonna need satellite access to this address. - Why?
因为我认为这里是他们扣押雷丁顿的地方
Because I think this might be where they're holding Reddington.
是在佛兰克林广场吗
Is this in Franklin Square?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
用于绑♥架♥雷丁顿的救护车在离那里
The ambulance that was used to abduct Reddington
400米远的车♥库♥里被发现已烧毁
they found burning in a garage a quarter mile from there.
我们可能找到雷丁顿了
I think we found Reddington.
在哪儿
Where?
巴尔的摩的一座教堂里 一个弃用的黑屋
A church in Baltimore -- a decommissioned black site.
黑屋 你觉得他们把雷丁顿扣押在那里吗
A black site? You think that's where they're holding Reddington?
这说得通 这是我们最不会去想的地方
It makes sense. It's the last place we would think of.
如果他知道这里 那也会知道其他的
And if he knew about this site, he'd know about others.
你怎么看 戴安 我需要你的答复
What about it, Diane? I need an answer.
还要不要继续
Are we shut down or not?
你该走了 先生
You should go, sir.
我会处理好雷丁顿的
I'll take care of Reddington.
不
No.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我把他带来给你审问
I delivered him for interrogation.
我冒这么大风险是因为你承诺
I took that risk because you promised --
我记得我们的承诺
I know what we promised.
可我不清楚他说的是不是实话
But I don't know is whether he's telling the truth.
杀了他 也许会触发他准备好的事
If you kill him, it could trigger whatever he has in place.
恕我直言 先生 这不关我事
With all due respect, sir, that's not my problem.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我今天损失了不少人 好几名精英
I lost a lot of men today -- couple of good ones.
你问完了
You had your talk.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
又只剩下我们俩了 红魔 一如往昔
Just you and me again, Red. Just like the old days.
省省吧
Oh, give it a rest.
你我都明白 费奇是不会让你得逞的
We both know Fitch won't let you finish it.
或许如此
That's as may be.
不过你知道我会做什么吗 红魔
But you know what I can do, though, Red?
我会去找莉兹
I can find Lizzy.
我会伤害她 让她尝尽苦头
I can hurt her. I can make her suffer.
等弄完了 就杀了她
And when I'm finished, I can kill her.
在这个疯狂世界 有时你只能做
Sometimes you just have to take what you can
力所能及的事
in this crazy world.
猜猜这道理是谁教我的 红魔
Guess who taught me that, Red.
是你
You did.
怎么 不冷嘲热讽几句吗
What? No smart quips?
不说吗
No?
你不会真有什么感觉了吧 红魔
You're not actually feeling something, are you, Red?
后悔
Regret.
安全
Clear.
有人伤亡
Man down.
他之前在这儿
He was here.
这种情况怎么会没事
In what world is any of this okay?
你居然没觉得有什么
The fact that you don't see that,
-这对你来说已经成了常态 -对不起
- that this is somehow normal to you-- - I'm sorry.
一个男的跟我说他要杀了你
A man told me that he was gonna kill you.
我被袭击 被指控谋杀
I've been attacked, I've been accused of murder,
现在又有人在监视我们
and now people are watching us.
显然我们的卧室里有摄像头
Apparently, there are cameras in our bedroom.
-已经拆掉了 -你信吗
- They're gone. - Do you believe that?
我想要我们在一起 平平安安的
I need us together... and safe.
我之前说的是认真的
I meant what I said earlier.
我们得离开这儿
We need to leave this place.
奥黛丽
Audrey?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我接到了电♥话♥ 你还好吗
I got a call. You okay?
没事 说来话长
Yeah. Yeah, long story.
我没事
I'm fine.
他们打电♥话♥给你了
They called you?
局里打的
Bureau did.
我猜记录上我还是你的亲属吧
I guess I'm still on as your "Next of kin."
没错 你的名字还在那名单上
Right. Your name's still on that list.
本来要去掉的 最近太忙了
I meant to take it off. I've just been so busy, I...
不 不 没事的 我理解
No, no, no. It's okay. I get it.
你没事吧
So, you're okay?
你订婚了
You're engaged?
不可思议 对吧
It's crazy, right?
告诉我他是个失业的胖子
Tell me he's fat and unemployed.
他是个失业的胖子
He's fat and unemployed.
介意多待几分钟吗
Mind staying for a few minutes?
他之前在那儿
He was there.
实验室确认了那是雷丁顿的血
Lab tests confirm the blood was Reddington's.
也就是说
Which means?
就现在来看 他杀了绑匪然后逃跑了
As far as we can tell, he killed his captor and escaped.
-那你们为什么没去追捕他 -什么
- Then why aren't you out hunting him down? - I'm sorry?
我还以为我们是要收拾烂摊子
I thought we were in the "cover our asses" business,
需要谨小慎微
in containment mode.
忘了它吧 哈罗德
That ship has sailed, Harold.
有人在监视我们 不知道是谁
Someone is surveilling us, and we don't know who.
-雷丁顿知道 -这说不准
- Reddington does. - You don't know that.
我们有内鬼
We have a mole.
内鬼泄露了情报
That mole leaked intel
导致雷丁顿被绑♥架♥和折磨
leading to the abduction and torture of Reddington.
这很清楚了 哈罗德
It's a simple math problem, Harold.
追查雷丁顿的人 是冲着我们来的
Whoever is after Reddington is after us,
这就意味着 在我看来
and that means, as far as I'm concerned,
雷丁顿仍有利用价值
that Reddington still has real value.
你们有了新任务 找到他
The unit has a new focus -- finding him.
从现在起
As of this moment,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表