- How dare you come in this... - Did you hear me?
我要他的新名字
I said I need his new name.
马上告诉我
Give it to me,
否则我叫迈阿密外勤办公室马上
or I'll have the Miami field office
砸了你的手术室 保证你来不及说半句话
tear your practice apart faster than you can say "tummy tuck".
布兰得利·霍兰德
Bradley Holland.
行了吧 他现在改名叫
Okay? That's the name he goes under now
布兰得利·霍兰德了
Bradley Holland.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
我介绍给你的都是重要客户
I refer important clients to you,
都是对我的生意至关重要的人
people who are vital to my business,
他们的生计都依赖于你能否保密
people whose livelihood depends on your confidentiality,
而你竟然被人一吓唬就轻易妥协了
and you roll over like a cockapoo wanting his belly scratched?
-你说过这人很可靠 -什么 等一下
- You said this guy was solid. - What? Wait a minute.
有人声称是联调局探员
Some woman who claims to be an FBI agent
然后小小威胁你一下
makes a few ham-fisted threats,
你就出♥卖♥♥♥了你的客户
and you hand over one of your own clients?
这可不道德
That's dirty pool.
但愿这点小意外不会让
God forbid this little incident ever
可怜的纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫惹祸上身
gets back to poor Nathaniel Wolff.
红魔 我不知道这是怎么回事
Red, I don't know what's going on here.
你还泄露其他什么秘密了
What other secrets have you just given away?
-没有 -又有谁知道我整容的事
- Nothing! - Who knows about the work I've had done?
没有人 真的 你了解我的
Nobody, truthfully! You know me!
我带克里斯蒂娜来
I brought Christina to you
就是因为你的谨慎和专业
specifically for your discretion and expertise.
我向她保证过你值得信任
I assured her you were trustworthy.
不好意思 我错了
I'm sorry. I was wrong.
太丢人了 亚伯拉罕
Shame on you, Abraham.
我知道另一个医生 我们走吧
I know another doctor. Let's go.
别 红魔 我们好好商量
No, Red. We -- we could make this right.
你了解我的 我绝对不会泄露客户名字的
You know me. I would never give out a name of any client!
我们相信沃尔夫现在
We believe Wolff is now
化名为布兰得利·霍兰德
using the name Bradley Holland,
英诺华航♥空♥的飞行员
a pilot for Innova Air.
说他是货运员我能接受
I'd buy him as a cargo operator,
但是飞行员
but a pilot?
那需要提供许可证 证明文件
That would require licenses, documentation,
背景调查资料
a background check.
匿名是这个组织
Anonymity is a cornerstone
松散指挥结构的基础
of this group's decentralized command structure.
沃尔夫也因此抛弃了他的身份
Wolff has given up his identity for this cause.
华尔街毁了沃尔夫父亲
Wall Street destroyed the airline
贡献一生的航♥空♥公♥司♥
that Wolff's father devoted his life to.
所以现在沃尔夫用航♥空♥公♥司♥
So Wolff is now using the airlines
来努力摧毁华尔街
in his efforts to destroy Wall Street.
布兰得利·霍兰德刚刚在里根国际机场
Bradley Holland just swiped through security
刷♥卡♥通过了安检
at Reagan National.
给运输安♥全♥局♥打电♥话♥
Get the TSA on the line.
告诉他们调出监控
Tell them to pull the surveillance feeds
追踪刷♥卡♥点
and backtrack the swipe point.
他要炸毁另一架飞机
He's gonna bring down another plane.
苏菲
Sophie.
如果可以的话
Uh, if it's okay with you,
我想免费乘坐飞机去丹佛
I'm deadheading to Denver.
当然可以 我看看还有没有位置了
Of course. Let me check what seats are available.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
我叫布兰得利
I'm Bradley.
在头等舱有个空位
There's an empty seat in first.
我今天真幸运
Must be my lucky day.
是的 长官 袭击迫在眉睫
Yes. Sir, the attack is imminent.
我们需要联♥系♥国安部
We need to contact Homeland
让他们把威胁等级上调至红色
and have them move the threat level to code red.
所有起飞的航♥班♥都要改航
All planes in the air need to be rerouted.
里根机场不能有任何飞机起飞或降落
Nothing should be taking off or landing at Reagan.
这个你怎么看
How about that?
很疯狂 对吧
Nuts, right?
他们说一对父子在地面上被砸死了
They're saying a father and son were killed on the ground.
真糟糕
That's terrible.
那个组织 那些要对此负责的人
That group, the ones that took credit...
是啊 什么...党
Oh, yeah. Uh, general...something.
党 拉德党
General -- General Ludd.
在那架飞机坠毁的一小时内
Within an hour of that plane dropping out of the sky,
那家公♥司♥的市场份额就下降了30%
that company lost 30% of its market share.
一群疯子 对吧
Bunch of wackos, right?
你说对了
Oh, you said it.
要我说 他们肯定是没有工作
Out-of-work, sexually frustrated,
性事受挫
living-at-home losers,
在家待业的失败者
if you ask me.
你做什么工作的
What line of work are you in?
对冲基金 多乐斯资本
Hedge funds. Dolus Capital.
这个叫拉德党的组织
So, uh, this General Ludd group,
你可是集他们憎恨的一切于一身啊
you're like the poster child for everything they hate.
感觉如何 你担心吗
How's that feel? You worried?
我可是在黄金俱乐部 有什么可担心的
Not in the gold club, I'm not.
懂我的意思吧
Know what I'm saying?
-索菲 帮我个忙好吗 -尽管吩咐
- Sophie, do me a favor? - Whatever you need.
我把我的飞行日志忘在六个登机口后面了
I left my log book six gates away.
你能帮忙拿一下吗
Would you, uh, watch my stuff?
我会放到头等舱行李架上的
I'll put it in first-class overhead.
我们很快就要登机了
We're boarding any minute.
谢谢你
You're the best.
-汤姆 -莉斯 琼姨妈打来电♥话♥了
- Tom. - Liz, Aunt June called.
抱歉 现在不是时候
I'm sorry. Now's not a good time.
她说你父亲并没有告诉你实情
She said your dad hasn't exactly been telling you the truth.
很显然 他的病比他说的要重
Apparently, he's a little sicker than he's been letting on.
琼姨妈消化不良都能认为是中风
Aunt June gets indigestion and thinks she's having a stroke.
癌细胞扩散到了他的肝脏
The cancer's spread to his liver.
什么
What?
不可能 他只是去医院做检查的
No, he was just going in for a few tests.
明显的 比那要严重的多
Apparently, it's a little more serious than that,
琼姨妈认为我们该过去看看 现在
and Aunt June thinks that we need to be there, like, now.
我不能 我
I can't. I...
我的上帝 我得给他打个电♥话♥
Oh, my God. I got to call him.
不行 他在手术
No, he's in surgery.
听着 我要坐下一趟从杜勒斯起飞的航♥班♥
Listen, I'm on the next flight out of Dulles,
艾丽会帮我照看哈德森 所以
and I got Ellie to watch Hudson, so --
做什么手术
Surgery for what?
你和他的肿瘤医生谈过吗
Have you talked to his oncologist?
没有 我和琼谈了 你是对的
No, I talked to June, and you're right.
她也许有点反应过度
She's probably overreacting.
-但是如果你现在不能去 -发现什么了
- But if you can't go now, then, uh... - Yeah, What do you got?
我帮你订明早六点十五分的机票
...then let me book you the 6:15 tomorrow morning,
你中午就能到内布拉斯加了
and you'll be in Nebraska by noon.
好吗
Okay?
莉兹 好吗
Lizzy, okay?
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们找到他了
We got him.
飞往丹佛的1♥1♥4♥3号♥航♥班♥
Deadheading to Denver, flight 1♥1♥4♥3.
封锁这条跑道 清空那个候机楼
Lock off this runway! Clear that terminal!
让所有人马上离开
I want everyone out of here now!
我们需要急救车辆待命
We need emergency vehicles on standby.
拆弹小组在路上
Bomb squad's en route.
每个包都要
I want every bag --
你好 萨姆
Hello, Sam.
好久不见
It's been far too long.
长官
Sir?
我家里有紧急状况 我父亲病了
I have a family emergency. My father's sick.
-我得去赶飞机 -不行
- I need to catch a flight. - Not an option.
我知道时候不巧
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表