你把安全屋打开 要不然邓比就得死
You open the box, or Dembe dies.
快点
Come on.
太好了
Yes.
北阿灵顿家居仓库
North Arlington Furniture Warehouse.
有什么可以帮你的
Can I help you?
雏鸟5591
Uh...Hatchling 5591.
-他没有生产 也没有被生产 -跪下
- لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ - Stay on your knees.
没有任何事物可以与之匹敌
وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
信♥号♥♥能发出去了 但是我需要调遣密
I got the signal out, but I need a dispatch co--
调遣密♥码♥
dispatch code...
支援部队已经在路上了
Cavalry's on their way.
你们很快就会被狠狠教训一顿了 伙计
You're about to get your ass kicked off the planet, pal.
要不要打个赌
Want to bet I can drop you
我能在你开枪前放倒你
before you can get one shot off with that pistol?
我现在该杀他了 对吧 红魔
Well, I'm gonna kill him now, aren't I, Red?
打开安全屋
Open the box!
再见 我的兄弟
وداعا يا أخي
去看看
Go!
我杀了他
I killed him.
我们该走了 快
We need to move -- now!
阿兰姆
Aram!
听我说 我们该走了 快
Listen to me -- we need to move now!
不许动
Hold it!
这又是谁 你认识吗 红魔
Well, who might this be? Someone you know, Red?
请
Please.
雷斯勒
Ressler!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -看着我
- Aah! Son of a bitch! - Look at me.
集中精神 唐纳德
I need you to focus, Donald.
-我需要密♥码♥ -什么密♥码♥ 什么密♥码♥
- I need the code. - What code? What code?
-打开安全屋的密♥码♥ -天呐 我的腿
- To open the box. - Oh, God, my leg...
马上告诉我密♥码♥
Tell me the code now.
不要告诉他密♥码♥ 雷斯勒探员 这是命令
Do not give him the code, Agent Ressler! That's an order!
怎么回事
Oh, come on!
通讯恢复了
Telecom has been restored.
他们把信♥号♥♥发出去了
They have an open signal out.
大约五分钟后
In about five minutes,
联调局突击队会重新占领这里
an FBI assault will retake the building.
现在出去你还有机会活命
Get out now. You might survive.
莉兹 你那怎么了
Lizzy. Hey, what's going on?
莉兹现在没空
Lizzy isn't available right now.
-请问您是哪位 -我是她丈夫
- May I ask who's calling? - This is her husband.
你是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是要一枪崩了你妻子的那个人
I'm the guy that's gonna put a bullet in your wife's head.
你好
Hi.
你是谁
Who is this?
-让我妻子接电♥话♥ -找你的
- Put my wife on the phone. - It's for you.
-汤姆 -莉兹 你还好吗 怎么回事
- Tom! - Liz, are you okay? What's going on?
-你现在安全吗 -汤姆 快找联调局
- Are you safe? - Tom, listen to me, call the FBI!
不 不不
No! No, no.
你要干什么 要把我杀了吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me?
你刚救了我
You just saved my life.
现在情况有变 唐纳德
Circumstances have changed, Donald.
如果你救不了她 你也就没用了
If you can't save her, you're of no use whatsoever.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
基恩探员会死的 是时候告诉我密♥码♥了
Agent Keen will die. Now is the time.
罗密欧
Romeo.
密♥码♥是罗密欧
The access code is Romeo.
R-o-m-e-o 罗密欧
R-o-m-e-o -- Romeo.
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为
安索 你有何贵干
Anslo, what are you doing here?
第一季 第十集
放他们走 安索
Let them go, Anslo.
你是在恳求我放过联调局的人吗
Are you pleading for the lives of the feds?
这里今天死的人够多了
There's enough blood on the floor.
是时候离开这里了
It's time to get the hell out of here.
我自有分寸
Oh, I know what time it is.
你们要小心这位红魔
You watch out for old Red here.
虽然表面看着不像
He may not look like much,
但我亲眼见过他用衣架勒死一个索马里人
but I once saw him kill a Somali with a wire hanger.
时过境迁了 安索
Simpler days, Anslo.
时过境迁 对
Simpler days. Right.
带上她
Bring her.
她没有什么利用价值 安索
She doesn't do anything for you, Anslo.
带上她反而是累赘
She's dead weight.
你以为你说的我会听吗 红魔
Do I look like I care what you say, Red?
所有人都跪下
Everyone get down now.
懦夫
Coward.
跪下
Knees.
警戒此区域 联♥系♥总部
Secure the area and contact headquarters!
不要动 支援马上过来 我带你离开
Don't move. We're getting help. I'm gonna get you out of here.
给我部电♥话♥
I need a phone!
不得不承认 红魔 我刚要开始相信
I have to admit, Red, I was starting to think
你无论如何都不会从安全屋里出来
you'd never come out of the box.
但后来她出现了
But then her.
她真是出乎我的意料啊
She was unexpected.
他临老还能入花丛啊
Old boy's still got the touch, does he?
只要你爽就行
Well, whatever blows up your skirt.
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
红魔
Red.
第五突击队 表明身份
Breach team 5! Identify yourself!
我是助理司长哈罗德·库珀
I'm Assistant Director Harold Cooper!
请把这些伤者
Help these people get
送去华盛顿中心医院的创伤病房♥
to the Washington Hospital Center's trauma unit.
哥伦比亚特区综合医院
九十秒后到交接点
90 seconds to the drop.
快把芯片弄出来
I need that chip!
芝加哥特使酒店 卡普兰先生
The Emissary Hotel in Chicago -- Mr. Kaplan.
给我快点
Hurry the hell up!
联调局 跟着那辆救护车 快开
FBI! Follow that ambulance! Drive! Now!
把你的手♥机♥给我 给我
Give me your phone! Give it to me!
喂
Hello?
-阿兰姆 -基恩探员 你没事吧
- Aram! - Agent Keen, are you okay?
长官 你和雷丁顿先生在一起吗
Sir! Are you -- are you with Mr. Reddington?
我正在追 但已看不见目标
I'm in pursuit, but I've lost visual!
我正沿着宪法路向西行驶
I'm headed west on Constitution.
你能定位吗 他们要移除他的芯片
Do you have a location? They're trying to pull his chip.
给我快点 快到接头地点了
Hurry the hell up! Close to the drop point!
-还有三十秒 -我在弄
- 30 seconds! - I'm trying!
快点把那该死的芯片给我弄出来 快点
Just give me the bloody chip! Come on!
阿兰姆 他们在哪
Aram, where are they?
好了 向西六个街区 十字路口右转
Okay, six blocks west. Turn right at the intersection.
右转 就这里 这里
Turn right! Right here! Right here!
十五秒 还有两个路口
15 seconds. 2 blocks.
把那该死的芯片给我
Get me that damned chip!
离你很近了 他刚刚在七街向南边走了
Okay, you're close. He just turned south on 7th.
好了 信♥号♥♥停下来了
Okay, the signal has stopped moving.
他就在那 就在街上
He's right there. He's in the street.
就是这里
Yeah, this is the right location.
但我们什么都没找到
We've got nothing.
基恩探员 你找到他了吗
Agent Keen, did you find him?
没有 他不见了
No, he's gone.
我们跟丢了雷丁顿
We lost Reddington.
这下有意思了
Oh, this shall be fun.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
安索·加里克是雷丁顿合作过的人
Anslo Garrick was a known associate of Reddington's.
他带着战术突击小队攻进来
He came in with a tactical assault team.
-他有楼层平面图 -那我就别无选择了
- He knew the floor plan. - Then I have no choice.
特别小组停止行动
This task force is decommissioned.
-戴安 -你明白事情的严重性吗 哈罗德
- Diane -- - Do you understand what has happened, Harold?
显然你们有内鬼
You obviously have a mole.
我们必须找到雷丁顿
We have to find Reddington.
目前最重要的是
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表