He's here.
不 在我家
No! Here in my house.
等等
Wait.
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
叫些人到这里来
Just get somebody here.
尽快叫一辆车来
Get a car here as soon as you can.
你要配米饭还是面条 伯纳德
Would you like rice or noodles, Bernard?
哪个快一点
Whichever is faster.
我相信警♥察♥已经在路上了
I believe the police are on their way.
我给了你你要的东西
I gave you what you asked for.
不 亨利
No, Henry.
转账记录有假 那只是个替罪羊
You gave me the bank transfers pointing to a patsy.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
珍妮丝 嘘
Janice, shh.
你不应该来我家
You should never have come here into my home.
他们已经在路上了
They're on their way.
几乎每个人都查出来了 就差一个人
Nearly everyone has been accounted for, except one.
还有谁被收买♥♥了
Who else got paid?
红魔 别这样
Red, please.
如果我说了他们会杀了我的...
They will kill me if I say a word about any of --
天哪
God!
这是怎么回事
What on earth?!
-还有谁被收买♥♥了 -亨利
- Who else got paid? - Henry!
你这个怪物 你都做了些什么
You monster! What have you done?!
求你了 珍妮丝 别叫唤了
Please, Janice. Stop with the yelling.
只是皮肉伤
It's just a flesh wound.
他开枪打了你
He shot you!
如果你还不说的话
The next bullet goes in your stomach
下一枪就会瞄准你的肚子
if you don't start talking.
告诉我那个人的名字
I want a name.
我必须打电♥话♥叫救护车
I have to call an ambulance.
-珍妮丝 如果你不住口 -他需要医生
- Janice, if you don't stop, - He needs a doctor!
-我就把你关进衣橱里 -红魔 求你
- I'm gonna put you in the closet. - Red, please.
我必须打电♥话♥给莱特医生
I need to call Dr. Wright.
他可以来家里
He will come to the house!
不叫医生的话
No doctor --
你要干什么 住手
What are you doing?! Stop it!
不要
Aah! No!
亨利 告诉我名字
Henry, give me the name.
让我出去
Let me out of here!
珍妮丝 如果你不住嘴的话
Janice... if you don't stop your yammering,
我就要对着门开枪了
I'm gonna have to shoot through this door,
那就太遗憾了
which will be a shame,
因为我不知道自己会打中什么
because I won't have any idea what I'm shooting at.
告诉我名字 亨利
Give me a name, Henry,
否则我就把你拖出去 扔进后备箱
or I'm gonna drag you out, throw you in the trunk,
把你送到巴布亚新几内亚
fly you to Papua New Guinea,
把你的头插在杆子上
and have your head stuck on a pole.
牛顿·菲利普斯
Newton Phillips.
珍妮丝 我真的很抱歉
Janice, my sincerest apologies.
我只能改天品尝你的酱肉了
I'll take a rain check on the stroganoff.
闻起来很香
It smells delicious.
锯子是冬季活动中很重要的
A saw is an important piece of equipment
一种工具
in this winter activity.
妈妈 又来了一位客人
Mother, we have another guest.
尼尔 冰钓是什么
Neal. What is ice fishing?
-对 -奖金有800美元
- Correct. - Fishing for $800.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们能赶在晚饭前完工的
We'll be done in time for supper.
妈妈
Mother...
这位是乔治·威尔金森
...this is George Wilkinson.
乔治娶了一个可爱的女人
George is married to a lovely woman
她叫梅丽莎
by the name of Melissa.
乔治 这是我妈妈路易丝
George, this is my mother, Louise.
善良的撒玛利亚人的每个被害人
Every one of the Good Samaritan's victims
都有家庭成员受了同样的伤
had a family member with identical injuries --
头骨断裂 骨折以及视网膜破损
fractured skulls, broken bones, torn retinas.
都是受害人的配偶或子女
All of them either the victim's spouse or child.
都有典型的受虐迹象
All of them classic signs of physical abuse.
你觉得这个连环杀手
You think your serial killer
是针对家庭暴♥力♥实施者吗
only targets people who hurt others?
不然还能怎么解释
How else do you explain this?
他们的家人分别在不同的医院就诊
Every one of these family members was at a different hospital,
保险公♥司♥不同 医生也不是同一个
different insurance, different doctors.
他们之间没有共同点
There's nothing that ties them together.
不 他们有
Yes, there is.
卡尔·霍夫曼护士
Nurse Karl Hoffman.
驾驶执照
每一次这些家属受伤 入院急救时
He was on call every time one of the family members
他都当值
was brought into the E.R.
他是个代理医师
He's a locum tenens.
医院人手不够的时候 他就去帮忙
He fills in for short-staffed hospitals,
就像代课老师一样
like a substitute teacher.
我们正申请搜查他家
We're getting warrants for his home address
和他最后工作的医院的搜查令
and the last hospital he reported to.
很好 行动吧
Good. Get moving.
霍夫曼不在这里
Hoffman's not here.
他四点就下班了
He wrapped up his shift at 4:00.
你那边有没有什么线索
What did you find on your end?
他家也没人
Nothing at his residence either.
我调出了他最后一趟班接诊的
I already pulled the medical records
所有病人的病历
of all the patients he saw on his last shift.
你觉得他已经找到下一个目标了吗
You think he's already identified his next victim?
我当然希望他没有
I sure as hell hope not.
所以你想要
Okay. So, you wanted a list
今天霍夫曼看过的病人名单吗
of all the patients Hoffman saw today?
-对 尤其是有骨折的病人 -好的
- Yeah, specifically ones who came in with broken bones. - Right.
只有一个符合描述的病人
Well, there's only one patient that fit that description --
梅丽莎·威尔金森
Melissa Wilkinson.
她手腕断了
She had a fractured wrist.
好像是和她丈夫一起来的
I think she came in with her husband.
很好
Okay.
2011年4月9日
April 9, 2011.
左眼视网膜破裂
Torn retina, left eye.
你是怎么给她弄得 乔治
How did you do that, George? Hmm?
你是打了她的头
Blow to the head?
还是不小心把她推下了楼梯
Accidental push down the stairs?
我希望能尽可能地重现这些经历
See, I like to replicate the experience as best I can.
没关系
Oh, well. No matter.
我有很多小工具
I have plenty of tools
能够让你有相同的体验
that will achieve the same effect.
乔治 我小时候也经历过
See, George, I suffered my share of pain...
这样的痛苦
...as a child
正是出自那个本应该
Courtesy of the one person in this world
保护我的人之手
who was supposed to protect me.
我觉得这实在是
I found it...
不可思议
inconceivable
一个人居然会去伤害
that a person could hurt someone
一个自己声称爱着的人
who they claim to love --
而且不仅仅是伤害
and not just hurt,
还折磨
but torture...
反覆地折磨
repeatedly.
但后来有一天
But then, one day,
我发现她并不感到难过
I realized she wasn't experiencing pain.
相反
It was the opposite.
她很享受那一切
She was actually experiencing pleasure.
乔治
See, George...
我认为只有虐待狂
I believe that the only way that an abuser
真正经历了被害人的遭遇
can truly understand the experience of the victim
才能体会到他们的痛苦
is to have that experience themselves.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表