你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他对你我所在的
Because he knows nothing
这个糟糕世界一无所知
of the terrible world you and I live in.
就是这样
End of story.
这不是结局
Oh, that's not the end of the story.
我相信你会想明白的
I'm confident you'll come to see that.
但同时
But in the meantime,
我们得想办法让这件事过去
we need to find a way to move past this.
因为对我来说
Because for me,
如果你不在就毫无乐趣可言
there's just no fun in it unless you're there.
而要是没有乐趣 我就没什么兴趣了
And if there's no fun to be had, I'm not interested.
如果想在中午之前
We should probably get going
到哈瓦那 我们该走了
if you want to make Havana by noon.
快 说点好听的
Quick, say something nice to me.
这个早晨糟透了
It's been a dreadful morning.
好消息可以吗
Would good news suffice?
你不是想知道这东西有没有出♥售♥吗
You wanted to know if it ever went on the market?
真的在出♥售♥吗
Is it really for sale?
你的意思是
I take that to mean
想让我去买♥♥过来对吗
you'd like me to move forward with the purchase?
也许今天还没那么糟
Perhaps this day can be salvaged after all.
弗雷斯特女士 特别探员基恩和雷斯勒
Mrs. Forrester? Special Agents Keen and Ressler.
我们想跟你谈谈弗雷德里克·巴恩斯的事
We'd like to talk to you about Frederick Barnes.
他很聪明 走在时代前端
He was brilliant, ahead of his time.
他在工作上是颗冉冉升起的新星
He -- he was a rising star at -- at work.
我不太确定他离开的原因
I-I was never quite sure why he decided to leave.
你有注意到巴恩斯工作
Were you aware of any problems Barnes may have been having
或生活上的问题吗
at work or in his personal life?
他有什么生活 我们一天工作16小时
What personal life? We worked 16-hour days.
这还是委婉的说法
Oh, that's an understatement.
实际上他就在实验室里过日子
He practically had an living in that lab.
他
He --
雷德里克很偏执
Frederick was obsessive.
认为每个研究问题都是他必须解决的谜题
Every research problem was like a puzzle that he had to solve.
你最近一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
When did you last speak with him?
五年前吧
Five years ago?
据我所知 他接受普渡大学的邀请去教学
Last I heard, he was taking a teaching job at Purdue.
他惹上什么麻烦了吗
Is he in some kind of trouble?
伙计 这是我们的儿子 伊森
Hey, buddy. This is our son, Ethan.
我能去卡莱布家玩吗
Is it okay if I go over to Caleb's?
给个面子 先别去 你先上楼
Do me a favor. Not right now. Go upstairs.
我马上上去 宝贝 去吧 谢谢
I'll be right up, okay, sweetie? Go. Thank you.
你有巴恩斯的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have any contact info for Barnes?
就算是个以前的电♥话♥号♥码也好
Even an old phone number could help.
厨房♥里可能有
Yeah, I might have something in the kitchen.
我想问个关于你儿子的私人问题
I need to ask you a personal question about your son.
他是不是有库尔兹症
Does he have Kurz disease?
是的 你是怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know that?
因为我刚刚看过几十具
Because I just saw dozens of corpses
被这种病毒的武器化变种感染死亡的尸体
infected with a weaponized variant of the disease.
巴恩斯今早在地铁红线里释放了这种病毒
Barnes released it on the red line this morning.
他杀死了37人 还包括一个九岁的孩子
He killed 37 people, including a 9-year-old child.
你的儿子感染了
And I have a hard time believing the coincidence
你的前搭档用来大屠♥杀♥的病毒
that your son is infected with the same disease
我很难相信这只是个巧合
your former research partner is now using to commit mass murder.
所以如果你隐瞒了什么事情
So, if there's something you're holding back,
现在最好再思考一下你的决定
now would be a good time to re-evaluate that decision.
弗雷德里克是伊森的父亲
Frederick is Ethan's father.
你丈夫知道这件事吗
Does your husband know this?
事情就那样发生了
It just happened.
我觉得保密是对这个家庭最好的选择
I thought it was best for the family to keep the secret.
那弗雷德里克知道他是伊森的父亲吗
Does Frederick know he's Ethan's real father?
知道
Yeah.
伊森五岁时得了库尔兹症
When Ethan was 5, he -- he developed Kurz,
医生说那是不治之症
and they -- they told us it was untreatable.
弗雷德里克接受不了这个事实
Frederick wouldn't accept that.
他在制药行业有些人脉
He had contacts in the pharmaceutical industry.
他联♥系♥了那些人
He reached out to them
想争取这个病的研究经费
to secure research funding into the disease,
但所有人都拒绝了他
but everyone turned him down.
为什么
Why?
因为库尔兹症太少见了
Kurz is too rare.
罕见的病症意味着微薄的利润
Small disease means small profits.
这就是巴恩斯大开杀戒的原因
That's why Barnes is killing.
他想让足够多的人感染库尔兹症
He wants to infect enough people with Kurz disease
-从而让公众关注到这种病症 -为什么
- that it gets on the public's radar. - Why?
因为那样这种病就不会再被忽视了
Because then it can't be ignored anymore.
死的人越多
The more people that die,
这种病得到的关注就越多
the more attention the disease gets.
这样投资相关研究就会有更丰厚的回报
And the more profitable it will be to invest research dollars.
先不说这个想法有多疯狂
Putting aside how insane this sounds,
如果你是对的 巴恩斯才开了个头而已
if you're right, Barnes is just getting started.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
谢谢
Ahh, gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
曼宁 一如既往 你的样子糟透了
Manny, as always, you look like hell.
没想到这话会从你嘴里说出来
Says the devil himself.
过来
Come here.
是什么风把你吹来的 外国佬
So, what brings you to my neck of the woods, gringo?
就是你 曼宁 因为你
Just you, Manny. It's all you.
我们来谈谈锶90
Let's talk about strontium 90.
锶90 当然了
Strontium 90? Of course that's what you want.
因为你是不会跟其他人一样
Because you can't want drugs or Qassam rockets
要毒品和卡萨火箭的
like anyone else.
卡萨火箭只是一个装满肥料的垃圾桶
A Qassam rocket is a fertilizer-filled trash can.
我不会对我的敌人发射那玩意儿的
I wouldn't fire that eyesore at my worst enemy.
你需要多少
How much do you need?
十二公斤
12 kilos.
你要十二公斤的
What exactly are you going to do
锶90干什么
with 12 kilograms of strontium 90?
布埃诺
Bueno.
我已经拿到购买♥♥资金了
I've secured the funds on the purchase.
准备按照红魔的命令行事
I'm ready to proceed on Red's word.
很好 等他和索托谈完了我会告诉他的
Good. I'll let him know once he's done with Soto.
非常好
Excellent.
六百万美元 我需要三周的时间
$6 million. I need three weeks.
-我现在就要 -不可能
- I need it now. - Not possible.
我目前没货
Fresh out, I'm afraid.
那也许我可以和你之前的买♥♥家联♥系♥
Then perhaps I could get in touch with your previous buyer
直接向他们购买♥♥
and make them an offer instead.
你是在威胁我要抢我的生意吗
Are you threatening to cut me out of my own business?
毕竟我们不是那么好的朋友
Because we're not that good of friends.
他们准备掏出枪
What, are they gonna pull their guns
全部对准我吗
and hold them all sideways at me?
曼宁 我相信我们能想出
Manny, I'm sure we can come
一个互惠互利的方案
to a mutually beneficial arrangement.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
联♥系♥你的买♥♥家
Reach out to your buyer,
说服他们把购买♥♥到的一些货
convince them to sell back some of their purchase to you
高价卖♥♥回给你
at a premium.
什么样的高价
What kind of premium?
我的客户出价一千万美元
My client will put up $10 million
但是要现货
for immediate delivery,
当然还会付给你一笔高额交易费用
with a hefty transaction fee for yourself, of course.
[西班牙语]
他上钩了吗
Did he take the bait?
就像咬到鱼饵的鳟鱼
Like a trout to a butterworm.
他很快就会给巴恩斯打电♥话♥的
He should be calling Barnes any minute.
电♥话♥正在接通
Call's going through now.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表