The average hotel-room bed can be riddled with anywhere
十万到两百万条尘螨 臭虫
between 100,000 and 2 million dust mites, bedbugs...
粪便物 尿液 精♥液♥
fecal matter, urine, semen,
以及耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus.
光是那个细菌
That bacteria alone
每年都能害死超过一万五千名美国人
kills more than 15,000 Americans per year.
我可不要成为其中一员
I will not be joining them.
这些案子 你总会索取什么作为回报
These cases -- you often ask for something in return.
现在轮到我了
Now I'm asking.
汤姆
Tom --
我要知道他的每一步行动
I want to know his every move.
拥王者已经在行动了 莉兹
The Kingmaker is on his way, Lizzy,
无论他要做什么 情况一定会很糟糕
and whatever he intends to touch will turn very nasty.
大概是十年前
Almost 10 years ago now,
我答应过你这一天终将到来
I promised you such a day would come.
这会是你伟大前程中诸多站点里的第一站
It will be the first of many on this grand journey of yours.
这有多高
So, how far down is that?
七米多
25 feet.
必须得令人信服
It has to be convincing.
我们要是都死了就更有说服力了
Well, it's gonna be really convincing if we end up dead.
跟所有物体一样
Like all objects,
自♥由♥落体的汽车
a vehicle in free fall will accelerate
加速度是9.8米每平方秒
at a rate of 9.8 meters per second, squared.
在2800千克的质量下 你的汽车会产生
At 6,180 pounds, your car will generate
557.2千牛的碰撞力
an impact force of 557.2 kilonewtons --
远低于运输安♥全♥局♥所确定的正面碰撞标准
well below the NHTSA thresholds for a front-end collision.
是怎么安排的
How will it happen?
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
你选择的道路充满了险阻 帕特里克
The life you've requested is a bold one, Patrick --
充斥着艰难的抉择 比如这一个
full of bold choices, like this one.
如果过去了这么久
It would be a shame to learn,
却才发现你不具备这个潜质 那就太遗憾了
after all this time, that you never really had it in you.
如果你希望继续当我的客户
If you wish to remain my client,
下午四点整到这座桥上来
you will be on this bridge at exactly 4:00 p.m.
否则 就祝你这辈子能拥有
If you do not, then I wish you and yours
最幸福的平凡生活吧
the loveliest of ordinary lives.
我会到的
I'll be here.
好的
Yes.
不会呆太久的
You won't be for long.
雷丁顿的情报称嫌犯
Reddington's intel had our suspect travel from Prague
在过去12小时内从布拉格飞到了美国
to the United States sometime in the past 12 hours.
在那段时间里共有六次航♥班♥
There were six flights during this time period.
我们调出了旅客名单
We've pulled the passenger manifests
根据你提供的侧写进行了筛选
and applied the profile you developed --
外籍男性 年龄在35岁至65岁之间
A foreign national, male, 35 to 65 years of age,
单独乘坐头等舱
traveling alone in first class.
这样名单可以缩小到47名乘客
That narrowed the list down to 47 passengers.
其中40人是出公差
Of those, 40 were on business.
我们和他们的公♥司♥确认了
We were able to confirm their identities and itineraries
他们的身份和行程
with their respective corporations,
这样只剩下七个人了
which leaves seven potentials.
有六个人住进了他们写在入境表格上的
Six of which checked in to the hotels they had listed
旅馆里
on their immigration forms.
另外一个却没有
One did not.
这位就是拥王者
You're looking at the Kingmaker.
保罗·费雷德里克·史密森
Paul Fredrick Smithson.
这应该是个假名
Got to assume that's an alias.
他们是在哪里着陆的
Where did they land?
肯尼迪国际机场 下午4点52分
JFK 4:52 p.m.
还有
And get this --
我们调取了嫌犯用来买♥♥机票的
we pulled the credit card that our suspect used
信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
to purchase his plane ticket into the United States.
45分钟前 有人用这张卡
45 minutes ago, that card was used
在曼哈顿预订了一间房♥间
to book a hotel room in Manhattan.
哪个旅馆
What hotel?
中城区的圣玫瑰旅馆
The St. Rose in Midtown.
联邦探员 举起手来
Federal agents! Hands where I can see them.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是起身份盗窃案
It's a case of stolen identity.
他克隆了他的信♥用♥卡♥和护照
He cloned his credit card and passport,
他只是个经常出差的销♥售♥员
and he's a salesman who travels frequently.
据我们所知 这家伙可能已经不在纽约了
For all we know, this guy's not even in New York anymore.
他可能只是从这里入境而已
This could have just been his entry point.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我没有那个闲功夫 艾伦
What I've lost is the luxury of time, Alan.
我没有一周时间等你的手下
I don't have a week to wait around
把我的要求层层禀报到你这里来
for your minions to pass my request up the food chain.
这太出格了 雷
This is out-of-bounds, Ray.
虽然我很喜欢这个比喻
As much as I appreciate a good sports matephor,
但我要和你讨论的东西
what I've come to discuss requires
比那要惊险得多
a somewhat more dramatic analogy.
我的生意被人攻击了 已经有段时间了
I'm under attack and have been for some time --
包括我个人的利益和我的盟友们
my interests, my allies.
有人在专门针对我的核心事务
Someone has targeted my key infrastructure,
说实话 我受到了重创
and the truth is, I'm bleeding.
我为什么要收拾你的烂摊子
Why should I even consider involving myself in your mess?
因为我的敌人就是你的敌人
Because my enemy is your enemy.
我们是共生的 雷
We co-exist, Ray.
我们上一次的交锋证明我们并非朋友
Surely our last interaction proved that we're not friends.
别太高估我们之间的关系
Don't overestimate the nature of our relationship.
在我看来 我们不仅仅是共生
By my estimation, we not only co-exist --
而是需要靠对方才能存活
we depend on each other to survive.
我所掌握的东西可以毁了你和你的盟友
What I possess would lay waste to you and your alliance.
确实 而一旦这些信息被公开
Yes, and should that information ever become public,
没有什么可以阻止我们杀了你
there would be no reason for us not to kill you on the spot.
我无意公开这些信息
I have no intention of making it public.
但如果我的敌人获胜了
But this enemy of mine, if he prevails --
并且藉此机会
and, in so doing,
发现自己拥有了这样的信息
finds himself in possession of that information --
他可能就不会如此 谨慎了
He may very well choose not to be so... discreet.
你已经被扯进了这个烂摊子 艾伦
You're already involved in this mess, Alan,
如果这些信息脱离我手
and if I lose control of the information,
你就会被暴露
you may be exposed.
如果我遇害了 就会有人公布这些信息
And if I die, it triggers my own protocol for release.
我不吃威胁这一套的
I don't respond well to threats.
我不是来威胁你的
I'm not here to threaten you.
我是来寻求合作的
I'm here to see if we can work together.
一切都好吗
So, how is everything, guys?
很好
Good.
-真的吗 -都很美味
- Yeah? - Delicious.
好
All right.
我很高兴你今天没去上班
Hey, I'm so glad you took the day.
你工作的太辛苦了
You've been working so hard.
过来
Come here.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你这是往哪里开啊
Where you going?
走兰开斯特比较快
It's faster going through Lancaster.
是啊 我是想我们
Yeah, yeah, I-I thought we'd, uh,
可以从桥这边走 沿着河开
take the bridge, drive along the river.
我们可以下车 让麦蒂喂喂鸭子
You know, maybe we get out, Maddy can feed the ducks.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
他往你那边去了
He's coming your way.
明白
Yes.
你现在收看的是路过堤道大桥的
Once again, you are looking at cellphone footage
行人用手♥机♥拍下的录像
taken by a pedestrian near the causeway bridge.
Patrick Chandler, a state assemblyman,
was involved in a collision
that forced his car over the side rail --
a terrifying hit-and-run.
The assemblyman and his family
被送往了附近的医院
were taken to a nearby hospital,
钱德勒夫人抢救无效死亡
where doctors were unable to resuscitate Mrs. Chandler.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表