还记得日本那事吗 特别小组
You remember Japan, how the task force
花了很长时间搜寻雷丁顿
spent time there looking for Reddington?
我们抓住了一些人 现在他们出来了
Well, we put someone away, and now they're out.
他们要来找你算账
And they're coming for you.
我要把你送到安全的地方去
I'm gonna take you somewhere safe.
我的人在乔治王子郡有个房♥子
My folks got this cabin up in P.G. County.
我会妥善处理的 会没事的
I'm gonna handle this. It's gonna be okay.
唐 我很害怕
Don, I'm scared.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on! Hang on!
唐
Don?
我们得走了
We have to go!
奥黛丽
Audrey!
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不要使劲喘气
Stop sniffle...
有我在 有我在亲爱的 让我看看
I got you. I've got you, sweetie. Here. Let me see.
好的 没事 没事 没事
Okay, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on.
用手压住 用手压住
Put your hand here. Put your hand here.
没事的 姑娘 没事 没事
Come on, girl. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
没事的 不 不 不
Come on. No, no, no, no.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
保持清醒 保持清醒
Stay, stay -- stay with me. Stay with me.
不要死
Don't go.
拜托 奥黛丽
Come on, Audrey. S--
拜托 奥黛丽
Come on, Audrey.
你不能把我排除在外
You can't sideline me.
我们会找到谷田
We'll find Tanida.
不管花多长时间
Doesn't matter how long it takes.
但我们必须通过正确的手段 按照程序来
But we have to do it the right way -- follow procedure.
你觉得我会在乎程序吗
You really expect me to care about procedure?
当然不
Of course not.
我无法想象你承受的痛苦
I can't imagine what you're going through.
不敢想
I wouldn't dare.
但是不要放弃原则
But don't compromise yourself.
你是个好探员
You're a good agent...
好人
A good man.
我总得做点什么
I have to do something.
去好好悲伤一下
You'll grieve.
同时我们会找到谷田
And while you do, we'll track Tanida down,
我们会让他付出代价的
and we'll make sure he gets his due.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
我去找辆车送你回家
I'll have a car take you home.
波比 你在哪
Bobby, where are you?
我联♥系♥了指挥特别小组时的
I went through every C.I., every source I had
所有线人和资源
when I was running that task force.
可一无所获
I got nothing.
他的兄弟転生呢
What about Tensei, the brother?
我找了我在药品管理局的一个朋友
I reached out to a friend of mine at the D.E.A.
他没有老窝
He's got no base of operation,
没有日常出没地点 没有常去的地方
no regular haunts, no hot spots.
他就是个幽灵
This guy's a ghost.
听着 唐 唐 我们不需要
Look, Don -- Don, we don't --
我们可以稍后再做这个
We can -- we can do this later.
不 现在就做
No, we do it now.
总有人知道些什么
Somebody out there knows something.
那我就告诉你谁知道
Well, I'll tell you who knows.
雷丁顿
Reddington?
他们曾经共过事 唐尼
They worked together, Donny.
雷丁顿了解这世界的运转法则
Reddington understands how this world works.
可惜我没法和他独处一室
What I wouldn't give to get him alone in a room
哪怕只有五分钟
for just five minutes.
她还在城里吗
She still in town?
不
No.
她在南达科他州米契尔的玉米皇宫
She's at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota.
带她来见我
Bring her to me.
我以为你想看看这事怎么收场
I thought you wanted to see how this played out.
已经结束了
It has.
你想让我把她带来
Well, you want me to bring her in,
那是需要付钱的
there's gonna be a fee,
对你 我要收双倍的钱
and it's gonna cost you double.
是吗 为什么
Oh? Why is that?
因为我不喜欢你
'Cause I don't like you.
那顶帽子让你的脑袋看上去很滑稽
And that hat makes your head look funny.
五十步笑百步
The pot meets the kettle at last.
带那姑娘来见我
Bring me the girl.
想在沙漠里寻找一滴复仇的甘露
Searching in the desert for a drop of vengeance
来滋润无可抑制的干渴
to slake an unquenchable thirst
这可是条漫漫长路啊 我的朋友
is a lonely walk, my friend.
谷田就在附近
Tanida's close.
你要么告诉我他在哪儿
I can burn the whole neighborhood down,
要么我就搅个鸡犬不宁
or you can tell me where he is.
唐纳德 我明白你的感受
Donald, I understand how you feel.
铮铮铁骨的外表之下
Beneath the iron-and-rust exterior
跳动着一颗无限悲恸的心
beats the heart of a man swimming in immeasurable grief.
奥黛丽的事我真的很遗憾
I am truly sorry about Audrey.
很少有人比我更了解爱与失去的感觉
There are few that understand love and loss more than I.
很高兴你了解
Well, I'm glad you understand.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我来告诉你一些事吧
Let me tell you something
这是一个比我聪明得多的人
that someone much wiser than I
在我人生的类似阶段告诉我的
told me at a similar point in my life.
回家去吧
Go home.
不要管这事了 回家去吧
Turn back from this and go home.
这看上去也许是世界上最困难的事
It may seem like the hardest thing in the world,
但比你想干的事情简单得多
but it is profoundly easier than what you're contemplating.
我不会回头的
I'm not turning back.
我当时也是这么说的
That's pretty much what I said.
在你跟谷田的战斗中 有幸存者吗
In your dust-up with Tanida, were there any survivors?
有
Yes.
伤者呢
Injuries?
有 为什么问这个
Yeah. Why?
在哥伦比亚高地有一栋房♥子
There's a house in Columbia Heights --
兼做地下医院
doubles as an underground hospital.
杰勒德1306号♥
1306 Gerard.
也许值得一探
May be worth a visit.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
一旦你迈出这一步 黑暗中将有些东西
Once you cross over, there are things in the darkness
让你的心灵再也无法感受到光明
that can keep your heart from ever feeling the light again.
我所能感受到的只有仇恨
All I feel is hate.
很好
Good.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
你确定吗 一家医院
Are you sure about this? A hospital?
你从哪里弄来的情报
Where the hell did you get your information?
你来还是不来
You coming or not?
小雷 你得告诉我你到底在想什么
Rez, you got to tell me what the hell you're thinking here.
我要找到谷田
I'm gonna find Tanida.
我要找到任何有关的人
I'm gonna find anyone who was involved.
找到他们
Find them...
然后把他们全杀光
and I'm gonna kill them all.
好吧
Ah, okay.
联调局 所有人趴下
F.B.I.! Everybody on the ground!
你 手拿出来 把手拿出来
You! Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
过去 快点
Get over there! Go!
-记得我吗 -我可没有忘记你
- You remember me? - 'Cause I haven't forgotten you.
我们速战速决 谷田在哪
Let's make this quick. Where's Tanida?
他在哪
Where is he?!
闭嘴 谷田在哪
Shh. Where's Tanida?
[日语]
不 不 不 讲英语
No, no, no, no, no! English!
佛蒙特街22号♥ 蓝色大门
22nd Vermont. Blue door.
是个俱乐部
It's a club.
求你了 别说是我说的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表