我们尽力破坏自♥由♥职业者的计划
We're doing everything we can to disrupt the Freelancer's plan.
包括改变行程和路线
We've changed schedules, travel routes.
明晚的活动都布置好了吗
And you've moved tomorrow night's event?
是的 根据我们对自♥由♥职业者的了解
Yes, based on what we know about the Freelancer,
他会用数月计划袭击
he takes months to plan these attacks.
如果他打算明晚行动
If he had something planned for tomorrow,
必须通过我们的安保
he's gonna need to pass through our security
才能实施
in order to pull it off.
如果没人知道他的样貌这些布置有什么用
What good does that do if nobody knows what he looks like?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你说你曾见过他一次
You said you've seen this guy once.
我们正在收集
We're compiling photos of the people who are scheduled
明天来宾的照片
to attend the event tomorrow, and --
请你理解
Please understand
我非常想帮助你
I want more than anything to help you.
这也是我来此的原因
It's the reason why I'm here.
但现在我什么也不会说
But I won't say another word
除非我的交易达成
until the terms of my deal are met.
抱歉又因为这些小事烦你
I'm so sorry to bother you with these trivial details,
但其实只需回答行还是不行
but it's a simple yes or no.
不行
No.
这是他的律师起草的吗
His lawyers drafted this?
不 是他自己
No. He did.
雷丁顿自己处理法律事务
Reddington represents himself in legal matters.
国防高研计划局测试的加密8毫米芯片
A DARPA-tested, fully encrypted, 8-millimeter tag?
我都不知道这是什么东西
I don't even know what that is.
是跟踪设备
It's a tracking device.
这个"个人安保"又是什么
And what's this about his "Private security detail"?
他给了我们五人名单 让我们选两个
He's given us a list of five names, wants us to pick two.
哪两个还像点样子
Which are the two least offensive?
南苏丹的前自♥由♥斗士
Ex-freedom fighter from South Sudan.
资料上写着他是雷丁顿的前保镖
Sources indicate he's Reddington's former bodyguard,
叫邓比
Goes by the name of "Dembe."
他姓什么
Does Dembe have a last name?
他没有姓 就叫邓比
No, ma'am. Just Dembe.
像普林斯和麦当娜一样
Like Prince or Madonna.
第二个是曾璐丽 斯坦福经济学博士
The second is Luli Zeng. PhD in economics from Stanford.
两次逃脱牢狱之灾
Dodged federal prison twice.
证♥监♥会♥说根本抓不到她的把柄
S.E.C. says she's untouchable.
我们觉得是她在运作雷丁顿的资金
We think she's moving Reddington's money.
这我要怎么交代
How would I justify this?
没法交代 都是地下的
You don't. It's off the books.
那他算什么
And he's what --
我们的信息源 一步步接近他的豁免权
Our informant, slowly working his way towards immunity?
他永远得不到的豁免权
Which he's never going to get.
我们有机会抓住一个侩子手
We have a chance to catch a mass murderer.
有一个条件 安排一个我认识且信任的人
One condition -- you bring in somebody I know and trust.
米拉·马丽科 中情局的
Meera Malik, C.I.A.
她能帮着处理国际问题
She can help navigate international waters.
好
Fine.
迟早有一天 你和我会在参议院听证会上
One day, you and I will be talking about this moment
谈到这一刻的
in front of a senate hearing.
老天保佑
God help us.
我们满足了你的条件 轮到我们了
You got your deal. Our turn now.
整理好的今晚的嘉宾名单
Compiled a list of the attendees for tonight's event.
这么做有用吗
Is this really the right approach?
我在这 跟我说
Hey. I'm right here. Talk to me.
联调局就是这么做事的吗
Honestly, is this how the FBI does things --
在嘉宾名单上找线索
comb through the invitation list?
这家伙没有受到邀请
This guy didn't RSVP.
我见过他
I've seen the man.
如果他今晚出现了
If he shows up tonight,
如果你想找到他
if you're going to have any hope of identifying him,
你得让我去那
you need to put me in that room.
你想去这个晚会
So, you want to go to the party?
你总算问了
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
邓比
Dembe.
我亲爱的璐丽
Luli, my dear.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
在她边上小心点 唐纳德
Watch yourself with her, Donald.
她讨厌男人 尤其是男警♥察♥
She hates men, and cops most of all.
我不认识你
You, I don't know.
米拉·马丽科
Meera Malik.
你看起来像中情局的
You look like the C.I.A.
是吗 中情局的长什么样
Oh, yeah? What's the C.I.A. look like?
迷人又狡诈
Attractive but treacherous.
咱们走着瞧
I guess we'll find out.
这下好玩了
This is gonna be a gas.
你该知道我们的规矩
So you know, the way this works,
我们工作时不能喝酒
We don't typically drink on the job.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你的七点钟方向
Your 7 o'clock?
不
No.
那个端着蘑菇泡芙的女士在哪里
Where's that woman with the mushroom puffs?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 多么美妙的晚上
Oh, yes. I'm fine. A wonderful evening.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我刚刚得知我们追踪的货物
I just got word that a shipment we were trying to track
-消失了 -什么货物
- has gone missing. - Shipment?
60多个女孩
Girls, more than 60 of them.
在哪里 局里肯定有什么可以做的
Where? There must be something the bureau can do.
太晚了 她们已经消失了
Oh, it's too late. They're gone.
女士们先生们 请注意这边
Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention.
我叫安雅·科德若夫
My name is Anya Kedrov.
我被邀请来说几句
I've been asked to say a few words.
我在一间不到八平♥米♥的小房♥间里呆了三年
I spent three years of my life in a 9'x9' room.
像是活在地狱里 被迫吸毒
Living in hell, forcibly addicted.
尽管活下来了 我身上仍有那时的印记
For all I survived, I still carry a daily reminder.
那群绑♥架♥我的人 艾伯哈特集团
The people who took me, the Eberhardt Cartel,
他们在我们的背上刻下专属符号♥
they brand their servants by carving their symbol
来标示自己的奴隶
into the flesh on our backs.
但是虽然我的经历很悲惨
But as bad as I had it,
总是有人比我更惨
there is always someone who had it worse.
事实上 只有承认并说出我们的遭遇
Truth is, it's only through acknowledging
才能让我们真正有勇气
and claiming these experiences that we can really put a face
面对性♥奴♥交易这一罪行
on the crime that is human sex trafficking.
今晚 我只想说谢谢你们
Tonight, I'd simply like to say thank you.
谢谢你 弗劳瑞安娜
Thank you, Floriana.
谢谢你 安雅
Oh, thank you, Anya.
感谢你们今晚能来
And thank you for coming tonight.
你们肯定注意到了我们不在大都会博物馆
I'm sure you've noticed we're not at the Met.
基于安全原因我们需要更换地点
We had to relocate for security reasons.
你们本来都可以呆在家里
Each one of you could have stayed home,
屈从于恐惧
succumbed to fear.
但是你们没有
But you didn't.
你们来了 你们在这里
You came. You're here.
你们 我还有安雅 以及
You, I, Anya stand here in solidarity...
那些暂时无法出现在这里的人
...with the people who cannot be here with us...
团结在一起
yet.
是他
It's him.
什么
What?
那个服务生
The waiter.
自♥由♥职业者
The Freelancer.
清场
Clear the area.
马上
Now.
站住 联调局
Stop! FBI!
联邦探员
Federal agent!
离开水池
Clear the pool area!
是那个侍者 他往楼梯去了
It's the waiter! He's heading towards the stairs!
站住
Stop!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表