virtually guarantees success.
一旦雇他来交货
Once he's hired to make a delivery,
没人能贿赂他 也没人能阻止他
he can't be bribed, he can't be stopped.
如果有任何一方试图出♥卖♥♥♥另外一方
If either party attempts to double-cross the other,
他就把双方的人都杀了
he kills them both.
残缺世界的完美中间人
The perfect middleman for an imperfect world.
库珀可不会批准
Cooper's not gonna sanction a black op
对一个什么信使大动干戈
against the U.P.S. driver of crime.
等你告诉他信使预计交付一个
He will when you tell him the courier is scheduled
价值两千万美元的包裹时 他会批准的
to deliver a package worth $20 million.
这么高的价钱 有可能是任何货物
At that price, it could be anything
从基因工程病毒
from a genetically engineered virus
到被装进袋子里的重要人物的脑袋
to a very important person's head in a bag.
他有名字吗
Does he have a name?
肯定有 但我不知道
I'm sure he does. I don't know it.
直接告诉我们 我们要怎么找到他吧
Skip to the part where you tell me how you expect us to find him.
我知道这家伙正在计划将包裹
I know the man he's planning on delivering the package
送给一个名叫哈米德·苏鲁什的伊朗间谍
to an Iranian spy named Hamid Soroush.
哈米德·苏鲁什
他们要在哪里交易
Where are they making the exchange?
2小时45分钟后 在温斯顿农贸市场
At the Winston farmer's market in... 2 hours and 45 minutes.
我的一点钟方向
My one o'clock?
可能是他
Could be him.
身高一致 年龄相仿
Same height, right age.
-你在听我说吗 -盯住他
- You reading me, haircut? - Stay on him.
电♥话♥一响就接起来
When it rings, pick it up.
那小子刚给了他一个什么东西
He just gave him something.
是手♥机♥ 他在移♥动♥
It's a cell. He's moving.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
不知道 什么都听不到
I don't know. We've got nothing.
找个人拿个麦克风对着这家伙
Get someone to point a mike at this guy.
他挂断了
He's off.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能破开100美元的钞票吗
Can you break a $100?
我觉得他刚刚联♥系♥信使了
I think he just made contact.
所有队伍移♥动♥到市场的东边 自然点
All teams start casually moving to the east side of the market.
不要打草惊蛇
Do not spook this guy.
张 镜头拉近这个农夫的脸
Chang, get closer on the produce guy's face.
恐怕他发现我们了
I think he made us.
战术小组 你们上
Tactical teams, you're up.
从外♥围♥将南边封锁起来
I want south side sealed off from the outside.
他们刚刚联♥系♥了
Just made contact.
有人开枪了 苏鲁什中枪了
Shots fired! Soroush is down!
我看不到开枪的人
I don't have eyes on the shooter!
所有分队立刻过去
All teams, move in now.
你受伤了吗
You hit?
那不是我的血
It's not my blood.
嫌疑人从第六大道往北去了
Suspect's heading north on 6th.
我要空中支援和当地执法机关的支援
I need local air and law-enforcement support now.
钥匙 给我钥匙
Keys! Give me the keys!
快把该死的钥匙给我啊
Give me the damn keys!
空中支援已经出动
Air support on the way.
预计抵达时间 两分钟
ETA -- two minutes.
去下一个十字路口拦截他
Cut him off at the next intersection!
干吧
Do it.
我们在第十大道和斯宾塞交叉路口
We're at the corner of 10th and Spencer.
信使的车已被毁
The Courier's vehicle has been disabled.
不许动
Move and you're dead.
把另一只手也举起来
Put your other hand up.
-举起手来 -现在举起来
- Get your hands up! - Put it up now.
把胳膊举上去
Put your arm up now.
-我不行 -把你另一只胳膊举上去
- I can't. - Put your other arm up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
再问一遍
Let's try this again.
你要运送的是什么
What were you supposed to deliver?
说吧 帮助我们 也许我们也能帮你
Please. Help us, and maybe we can help you.
那个伊朗间谍呢
What about that Iranian spy
你把他脑袋炸开了花 溅了我搭档一身
whose head you exploded all over my partner?
你记得他吗
Huh? You remember him?
他口袋里有一张两千万美元
He had banking codes with a $20 million wire transfer
电汇的银行代码
in his pocket.
你是个信使
You're a courier.
你应该要给伊朗人一个包裹
You were supposed to give a package to the Iranian.
那包裹在哪
Where's the package?!
我们在农贸市场里没找到
We found nothing at the farmer's market,
他车里没找到 他身上也没有
nothing in his vehicle, nothing on him.
他是要运什么
What was he supposed to be delivering?
我不知道 哈罗德
I don't know, Harold.
也许是你的人遗漏了什么
Might it be conceivable your people actually missed something?
你没把所有事都告诉我们
You're not telling us everything.
那我把话再说清楚点
Let me put your mind at ease.
我从未把所有事都告诉过你们
I'm never telling you everything.
我该干的已经干了
I did my job here.
我给了你们一个黑名单上的人
I gave you a blacklister.
他在这儿了
There he sits.
很明显 红白脸这招没用
Obviously, good cop/bad cop isn't working here,
试试白脸和黑脸好了
so let's try bad cop/worse cop.
胳膊怎么样
How's the arm?
看起来很疼啊
Looks painful.
包裹在哪
Where's the package?!
你就笑吧
Smile all you want.
这才刚刚开始 兄弟
We're just getting started, pal.
他为什么杀了索鲁什
Why did he kill Soroush?
很明显 他发现了你们的一个探员
Obviously, he spotted one of your agents,
可怜的索鲁什付出了代价
and poor Soroush paid the price.
他胸前有一处刀伤
There's a knife wound in his chest,
浑身都是疤
scars all over his body.
你知道这些伤是怎么回事吗
You know how he got them?
真有意思
That's interesting.
我一直想知道传说是不是真的
I always wondered if the stories were true.
我觉得你需要叫一个医生来
I think you may need to call a doctor.
我见过类似案例
I've read about cases like this.
你的嫌疑人有先天性痛觉缺失
Your suspect has congenital anhidrosis.
这是一种罕有的遗传病
It's a rare genetic disorder.
他感觉不到身体的疼痛
He can't feel physical pain.
有道理
That makes sense.
伤疤呢
And the scarring?
患那种病的人显然更经常受伤
People with the disorder obviously get injured more often,
但不是那种伤
but not -- not like that.
那个
That...
那完全是另外一种情况
That's something else entirely.
我们对他胸口的刀伤更感兴趣
We're more interested in the knife wound in his chest.
我们觉得他可能在其中
We think he might have placed evidence...
藏有证据
inside of it.
-什么证据 -我们不确定
- What evidence? - We're not sure.
这就是请你来的原因
That's why you're here.
我的名字
My name...
我的名字是塞斯 塞斯·尼尔森
My name -- my name is Seth -- is Seth Nelson.
你为什么这么做 求你了
W-why are you doing this? Please.
他胸口上芯片里就只有这些吗
That's the only thing on the chip taken from his chest?
昨天的报纸
Newspaper's from yesterday.
视频显示拍摄时间是今天凌晨四点二十九分
Time stamp on the video file is 4:29 this morning.
这是证明他活着的视频
It's a proof-of-life video.
氧气罩还有氧气瓶
The oxygen mask, the tanks --
无论他在哪 肯定活不了多久
Wherever this guy is, his hours are numbered.
我们找不到包裹是因为要运的不是包裹 长官
We didn't find a package because there wasn't one, sir.
索鲁什为他给出两千万美金
Soroush was putting up $20 million for this guy.
我们刚刚阻止了他支付赎金
We just stopped him from delivering a ransom payment.
我们在车管所数据库里
We got a hit when we ran
找到了符合他名字和样貌的记录
his name and face through the DMV servers.
塞斯·尼尔森 和双亲住在马里兰州
Seth Nelson -- lives in Maryland with his parents,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表