into some pretty unsavory hands.
我们手上有许多空壳公♥司♥和账号♥的资料
We've got files on shell corporations,
这些资料都指向神秘的赫克托·洛尔卡
numbered accounts, all related to a mysterious Hector Lorca.
但你其实不再神秘了
But you're not such a mystery anymore.
你们打算提出洗钱指控
You're bringing money-laundering charges?
你们有什么证据
Based on what evidence?
这个案子你们到底撤不撤
Are you dropping this case or not?
这个案子 要撤销
This case, yes.
但国土安♥全♥部♥怀疑
But Homeland Security suspects
你可能正在通过
that you may be laundering money
和恐怖组织有经济往来的公♥司♥
through entities with financial ties
进行洗钱
to terrorist organizations.
都是胡扯 你知道的
That's a load of crap, and you know it.
他们为什么会这么想
Why would they think that?
因为是我们告诉他们的
Because we told them he is.
我们核实这些事情时 国土安♥全♥部♥
Homeland's gonna stick you in a nice hole someplace
会把你安排在某个不错的地方
while we check it out,
你知道 可能会很久的
and that could take some time, you know.
告诉我们炖尸者的事
Give us the Stewmaker,
我们就把你安排在舒服的高戒备监狱
and we'll set you up in a nice, cozy supermax.
我觉得你们不知道自己到底在追捕什么人
I don't think you really understand who you're hunting.
这个人比你们的探员危险多了
This man, he is much more dangerous than your agents.
我情愿和国土安♥全♥部♥碰碰运气
I'll take my chances with Homeland.
我是个生存者 我对自己的运气有信心
I'm a survivor. I like my odds.
一旦把你交给国土安♥全♥部♥
Once I turn you over to Homeland,
我可就没有能力帮你了
it's beyond my ability to help you!
你帮的够多了 基恩探员
You've helped me enough, Agent Keen.
你毁了我的生意 我的生活
You've disrupted my business, my life.
你让我和我的家人蒙羞
You've embarrassed me, my family.
你认为靠你那些资料你就了解我了吗
You think you know me, with your profiles?
你根本一无所知
You have no idea.
快走
Come on!
[西班牙语]
我们刚拿到机场的监控录像
We just got the surveillance footage from the airport.
关于这次转移袭击你知道些什么
What did you know about the transport attack?
他怎么知道要袭击哪里
How did he know where to strike?
我对天发誓 如果这件事和你有关
I swear to God, if you had anything to do with --
你忘记了 我们的目的是一样的
What you're forgetting is we want the same thing,
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
他为什么要绑♥架♥基恩探员
Why would he kidnap Agent Keen?
他玩的什么把戏
What's his play here?
我和洛尔卡有协议
I have a contract with Lorca
我要亲自交给他新的身份信息
to personally hand him a new identity.
绝对不行
That's never gonna happen.
你们的证人已经死了 洛尔卡也跑了
Your witness is dead, you lost Lorca,
他还劫走了基恩探员
and he took Agent Keen.
我跟洛尔卡的会面可能会像你被砸到头
I'd say my meeting with Lorca might be the equivalent
然后却发现砸你的
of you falling on your ass
是金元宝一样出人意料
and landing in a pile of Christmas.
我们需要时间安排
We'll need time to set up a sting.
他已经逃亡很多年了
He's been evading capture for years.
他肯定会空前地警惕
He'll be more on guard than ever.
计划有任何变动都会打草惊蛇
Any change of plans, and we'll lose him.
我单独去见洛尔卡
I meet with Lorca alone.
一位联邦探员的生命有危险
An FBI agent's life is in jeopardy.
不要再讨价还价了
There's no bargaining here!
在遇到复杂的方程式时
When confronting complex equations,
正解往往是最简单的那个
the simplest solution is most often the correct one.
你们把她弄丢了 我能到她 就这么简单
You lost her. I can find her. It's that simple.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
记住我不会对你的安危负责
Then understand I take no responsibility for your safety.
联调局别掺和进来
And the FBI backs off.
不要监视 不要监听
No surveillance, no wires,
否则你们就等着给基恩探员收尸吧
or you can find what's left of Agent Keen yourselves.
有基恩探员的消息马上联♥系♥我
As soon as you have information on Agent Keen, contact me.
我会带人支援 然后抓住他
I'll get backup, and we'll take him.
不行 我要让他觉得很安全
No. I'm gonna make him feel safe.
洛尔卡可以走 而你只要相信我就行了
Lorca's gonna walk, and you're gonna have to just trust me.
洛尔卡哪都不能去
Lorca's not going anywhere.
我也绝不会相信你 知道为什么吗
And I'll never trust you. You know why?
因为在追踪我这么多年之后
Because after tracking me for years,
你得出了一个不可否认的事实--
you've come up with one undeniable truth --
我只做对自己有益的事
I only do what's good for me.
这种人值得相信 唐纳德
And that is a person you can trust, Donald.
我们走吧
Now let's go.
洛尔卡会问你问题的
Lorca will have questions about you.
你简洁明了地回答就行
You'll need breviloquent answers.
准备好了吗
Ready?
晚上好 先生们 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Good evening, gentlemen. I'm Raymond Reddington.
洛尔卡先生 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Mr. Lorca, I'm Raymond Reddington.
我可没准备会有两个人来
I didn't expect two of you.
这是联邦调查局的特别探员
Oh, this is Special Agent Donald Ressler
唐纳德·雷斯勒
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
肯定是有很多人对联调局有意见 我喜欢
It must be open season on the FBI. I like it.
他再三坚持要见你
He insisted, dying to meet you.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他要他的人准备把你的脑袋砍下来
He's telling his man to be ready to cut off your head.
给我一个不杀你的理由
You want to tell me why I shouldn't?
只有一次机会 好好利用
One chance. Make it a good one.
你最好开始说话 唐纳德
Better start talking, Donald.
-红魔 -杀了他
- Red... - Kill him.
他也有一副好身手
He's also a wonderful dancer.
你认为红魔怎么给你弄到新身份的
How do you think Red got you a new I.D.?
新的护照
New passports?
在国际刑♥警♥数据库里建立信息
Established Interpol data background?
新记录 假指纹 都是我做的
New history, false prints? That's all me.
你不应该杀我 赫克托
I'm not the guy you kill, Hector.
你该感谢我
I'm the guy you pay.
如果我今晚晚餐时没有出现
And if I don't show up for dinner tonight,
你明早就死定了
you're dead by morning.
是真的吗
Is this true?
千真万确 事情一波三折
It is indeed. Crooked as a Corsican highway.
他很有用
He's an asset.
如果你要杀我的线人
So if you're gonna kill my inside man,
至少你要先谢谢他
the least you could do is thank him first.
放下枪[西班牙语]
你的新人生
Your new life.
希望会很有趣
I hope it's an interesting one.
我已经安排好飞机送你去委内瑞拉了
I've also arranged a flight to take you to Venezuela.
你只需要耐心等待至少12个小时
You just need to sit tight for at least 12 hours.
不 我现在就要走 今晚
No. I'm leaving now, tonight.
没有我的帮助 你走不了
Not with my assistance, you're not.
你生意做砸了 你搞得一团糟
You're bad for business. You've made a mess.
你绑♥架♥联邦局探员 我猜她已经死了
You've abducted an FBI agent. I presume she's dead.
我不知道
I don't know.
不管怎样 城市被封锁了
In any event, the city's locked down.
我不能让你浑身上下
I can't have you getting busted
带着我的指纹被拘捕
with my fingerprints all over you.
我安排的转移方案完美无瑕
When I arrange transport, it's flawless.
我不会害我自己的人
I won't compromise my people.
这个城市的每个卫星追踪系统 每个监控
Every sat tracking system, every surveillance camera,
每个执法人员都在找你
every law-enforcement officer in this town is looking for you.
想马上离开是不可能的
No way you're getting out of here anytime soon.
所以就耐心等待吧
So just sit tight.
带着你的新身份 坐上我安排的飞机
Take your new identity, catch a ride on my plane,
留我来给你收拾烂摊子
and let me clean up your mess.
一条龙服务啊
Full-service provider, huh?
是啊
Yes.
那个挟持探员的人在哪
So, where is the man holding the agent?
你对我处理那个贱♥人♥有意见吗
You have a problem with me disposing of this bitch?
基恩探员马上就会消失了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表