让你听上去幼稚极了
make you sound incredibly naive.
你回来太好了
Thank you for coming back.
我不想吵架 汤姆 我们谈谈吧
I don't want to fight, Tom. Let's just talk.
汤姆在机场
Tom's at the airport.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你的案子怎么样了
How did things go with your case?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
这意味着你回归了吗
Does this mean you're back?
不知道
I don't know.
我那儿没问题了
My house is clean.
而你这儿
But yours...
却不是
is not.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我组织里的叛徒
The deficit that I found in my organization
不足以提供袭击黑屋
could not have supplied all the knowledge
所需要的所有情报及资源
required for the incursion to take place.
也就是说提供者
That would have been supplied
是有更高权限的人
by someone with far greater access.
内部的人
Someone on the inside.
似乎如此
It would seem so.
因此 我们又回到起点
Therefore, we're back where we began...
我只和你对话
Me speaking with you.
好吧
Well, then.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你到底去了哪里
Where have you been, anyway?
出门走走
Out and about.
有带什么东西给我吗
Did you bring me anything?
有
Yes.
罪恶黑名单上的下一个名字
The next name on the Blacklist.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表