这对于纽约州的立法者是个巨大的打击
This is a tragic loss for the New York State lawmaker.
请持续关注新闻频道 了解最新
Keep it right here on this news channel for all the late-brea--
你觉得这是他干的吗
You think he did this?
政坛新秀
Some freshman politician
突然间被置于聚光灯下
is suddenly thrust into the spotlight,
他的无私品格展露无遗
his selfless heroism on full display.
我猜帕特里克·钱德勒议员的民调指数
I suspect assemblyman Patrick Chandler's poll numbers
一定会扶摇直上
are about to go through the roof.
不用猜都知道是拥王者做的
It just reeks of the Kingmaker.
我刚看到一个男人给她濒死的妻子人工呼吸
I just watched a man give CPR to his dying wife,
而你却说这不过是场炒作
and you're telling me it was a media stunt?
对
Yes.
到桥上去
Go out to the bridge.
或许你能找出桥面没有任何车轮压痕的原因
Perhaps you can figure out why there aren't any tire marks.
实在说不通啊 钱德勒参加过童子军
It just doesn't make any sense. Chandler's a boy scout,
当选过高中学生会主席
president of the high school student council,
担任过普林斯顿大学青年企业家协会主席
chairman of the young entrepreneurs society at Princeton.
他还曾在县议会就职过一个任期
He also did a term in the county legislature
之后还成为纽约州150个区中
before becoming the youngest assemblyman
最年轻的州议员
in all of New York's 150 districts.
这家伙经过精心培养
This guy's been groomed.
他十个月前才刚当选
He was just elected 10 months ago.
任期是两年
His term is two years.
等下 所以他没参加任何竞选吗
Wait. So he's not even running for anything?
这么说来 他不顾自己女儿的性命安危
So, what are we saying -- he risked his child's life
谋杀了自己的妻子 为了什么呢
and murdered his wife... for what?
其实他也没顾自己的性命安危
Well, he also risked his own life.
注意听
Listen to this.
"艾利森是我的一切 我的精神支柱
"Allison is my everything, my moral center.
她让我成为了更好的人"
She makes me a better man."
不好意思 丈夫对妻子撒谎是常态
Sorry. Husbands lie to their wives.
我完全相信
I have no problem believing
这家伙什么事都能干出来
this guy is capable of just about anything.
别看这个了
All right, so, wind this up
快去事故现场
and get over to that accident site.
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
我收到了你调来的那段监控录像
I got that surveillance footage you subpoenaed.
我们具体在找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
雷丁顿
Reddington.
等下
Whoa. Hold on.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
没错
Bingo.
下午4点37分
4:37 in the afternoon.
我父亲是5点30去世的
My father died at 5:30.
红魔一小时前离开
Red left one hour before.
基恩 可以出发了吗
Hey, Keen, you ready?
怎么回事
Okay, so, what's the deal?
钱德勒是从南边开车过来的
Chandler drove up from the south.
不是 不是说这件案子
No. No, not with the case.
发生了什么事
Something's wrong,
不只是雷丁顿在医院那件事
and it's not just Reddington being at that hospital.
你和汤姆出问题了
You and Tom having problems?
你不是第一个遇到类似情况的
Look, you're not the first one to deal with this.
总是有人一觉醒来
You know, people wake up and realize
发现另一半并不完全符合自己希望的样子
their husband or wife isn't everything they hoped for.
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
他离家出走了
He left the house.
我都不知道他去哪儿了
I don't even know where he went.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
还没结束 你明白的
It's not over. You know that.
那 为什么是从南边开过来的呢
So... why from the south?
钱德勒怎么会开到这座桥上
Why was Chandler even on this bridge at all?
他的家和办公室都在维特县
His house and his office are both in Werther county,
是在相反的方向
which is the opposite direction.
他来这里是计划好的
He planned to be here.
红魔说对了
And Red was right.
事故调查小组没有发现任何
The accident-investigation squad didn't find any skid marks
车子坠落前的刹车痕迹
leading up to the drop-off point.
钱德勒根本没打算刹车
Chandler didn't even try to stop.
他会解释说他当时没时间
Eh, he'll say he didn't have time.
或者他的计划就是让车坠桥
Or maybe the plan was to go over the side.
撞他的那辆车是什么情况
What about the other vehicle that hit him?
驾驶员失控了 压根没踩刹车吗
The driver loses control and never slams on the brakes?
不是 他需要加速到一定程度
Nah, he needed speed
才能把钱德勒的车撞出护栏
enough to drive Chandler's car through that railing.
看上去虽然疯狂 但确实凑效
As crazy as it seems, it did work.
这个钱德勒现在无处不在
I mean, this Chandler guy is everywhere --
所有的新闻节目 脱口秀 都有他的身影
every news show, talk show.
咱们去会会这位纽约新英雄吧
Let's go pay New York's newest hero a visit.
我得回医院了
Look, I need to get back to the hospital.
我女儿还在那儿
My daughter's still there.
我已经跟巡警谈过了
I've already spoken with the patrol guys.
我们知道你跟巡警谈过了
We know you spoke to patrol,
但我们不是纽约警♥察♥局的 我们是联调局的
but we're not with the NYPD. We're with the FBI.
联调局 怎么回事
The FBI? I-I don't understand.
事实上 我们希望
Well, actually, we were hoping
你能帮我们搞清楚一些事情
you could help us understand a few things.
比如 为何你和你的家人
Like why you and your family
会从南边开车到那座堤道大桥上
were crossing the causeway bridge from the south.
你家不在那个方向 你们当时要去哪儿
You don't live in that direction. Where were you headed?
不去哪儿 我们就是停车买♥♥了些冰淇淋
Nowhere. Um, we just stopped to get some ice cream,
然后打算兜兜风
then decided to take a drive.
是你的主意
It was your idea?
是的 其实 不是
Yes. Uh, actually, no.
我也不确定
Uh...look, I'm not sure.
可能是我女儿的主意
It might have been my daughter's.
看到她这么痛苦 一定很难受吧
It must be difficult to see her so traumatized.
她现在非常伤心
She's heartbroken.
对她来说 妈妈就是一切
Her mother was everything to her.
对我们父女俩而言她就是一切
She was everything to us both.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your family's loss.
我们了解到你妻子当时头部受到撞击
We understand your wife suffered a concussion.
她是因此才溺水身亡的吗
That's how she drowned?
我不知道自己是否准备好谈论这件事了
I'm not sure I'm really ready to talk about all this.
-我们只是在寻找真♥相♥ -我理解
- We're just looking for the facts. - I understand that,
但还是另找时间谈吧
but we're gonna have to do this some other time.
现在我得去陪我女儿
Right now I need to be with my daughter.
等等
Hey, hold on.
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
有线索了
We got something.
撞击钱德勒的那辆车
The 911 calls all give the same I.D.
所有报♥警♥电♥话♥都提供了同样的信息
for the vehicle that hit Chandler.
我猜是辆货车
Let me guess -- a van.
一辆有"终点水管"标志的多功能运载车
A utility van with signage for a Destination Plumbing.
那是家个体经营店 老板叫阿图罗·卢兹
It's a one-man shop owned by an Arturo Ruiz.
我们好像遇到了个问题
It seems we have a problem.
没错 我们是有个问题
Yeah. You're damn right we do.
你本来应该留下
You were supposed to stay.
你本来应该给警方提供证词
You were supposed to give the police a statement
证明那是一场事故
that it was an accident.
但是如果你从现场逃离了 阿图罗
It doesn't look like an accident, Arturo,
这看起来就不像一场事故了
if you flee the scene.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You kidding me right now?
那座桥上有目击者
There were witnesses on that bridge.
你真的以为警♥察♥找不到你吗
Do you really think the police aren't going to find you?
他们到这来把你当做嫌疑犯
It's only a matter of time before they're standing here
而不是车辆失控的人
treating you like a suspect,
只是个时间问题
not like a man who lost control of his vehicle.
我不得不说
I have to say...
我非常失望
I'm really quite upset.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表