是你吗 威尔逊
That you, Wilson?
谁在那儿
Hello?
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为
怎么回事
What the hell?
不不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
妈的
Damn it!
大卫 是我
David, it's me.
我们遇到了很严重的问题
We have a serious problem.
网络被入侵了
The network was breached.
我觉得他们拿到项目文件了
I think they got the project files.
我现在带着原型去备用站点
I'm headed to the backup site with the prototype now.
第一季 第十七集
第88号♥
早上好 卡普兰先生
Good morning, Mr. Kaplan.
先生们
Gentlemen.
天呐 这是什么
Oh, my God, what is this?
百分之百羊驼绒
Vicuna, 100%.
我怎么才能弄一件
How do I get one?
列在圣诞礼物清单上 如果你表现好
Put it on your christmas list, and if you're good...
好吧
Okay.
看看我们在这里有什么发现
Let's see what we have here.
你定位犯罪现场的能力
Your ability to locate a crime scene
总让我感到惊奇
never ceases to amaze.
就跟人形猎犬一样
You're like a human bloodhound.
还有比这叫的更难听的呢
I've been called worse.
多久了
How long?
根据腐烂程度
Judging by the rate of decay,
八天左右吧
eight days, plus or minus.
女性死于窒息
The female died of strangulation.
男性 死于近距离胸部枪伤
Male -- gunshot wound to the chest, close range.
如果你要弹道分♥析♥的话
If you'd like a ballistic analysis,
我就得现场进行解剖
I'll need to perform a field autopsy.
我乐意见此 但没那个必要
As much as I'd love to see that, it won't be necessary.
疑案已经解开了
The whodunit has already been solved.
也许下次吧
Perhaps another time, though.
好了
All right.
我不想有任何我们曾来过这里的迹象
I don't want any indication that we ever set foot here,
请把现场还原成你发现时的样子
so please put it all back the way you found it.
没问题 小宝贝
Of course, dearie.
你想怎么处理此事 雷蒙德
How do you want to handle this, Raymond?
把你手♥机♥给我
Your phone.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 请问你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我想报案有人失踪
I'd like to report a missing person.
这本该是个惊喜
Oh, it was supposed to be a surprise.
抱歉 这是什么
I'm sorry, what is this?
不敢相信堂堂一名四年级教师
I can't believe you teach fourth grade
对流行文化了解的这么少
and have such little knowledge of pop culture.
抱歉 我不知道你在讲什么
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.
这是费利普大叔
That is Uncle Flippo.
相信我
Trust me on this,
屁♥股♥上的手电筒能让你更受欢迎
flashlight butt will get you some serious cred.
得了吧 公平点说 我很受欢迎的
Come on, now, let's be fair. I have cred.
一个带饭上班的男人也敢这么说
Oh, yeah, says the man carrying the lunch box.
基恩先生
Mr. Keen?
德巴罗斯警探 华府警局的
Detective Debarros with metro P.D.
能谈谈茱莲妮·帕克吗
Got a moment to talk about Jolene Parker?
她失踪多久了
How long has she been missing?
我希望你能帮我回答这个问题
I was hoping you could help me with that question.
你最后一次见她 或者跟她谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you saw or spoke with her?
应该是上周日吧
Um...must have been last Sunday, right?
不 是周六
No, uh, Saturday.
我在外面偶然遇到她
I ran into her outside.
她在附近找房♥子
She was looking for an apartment in the neighborhood,
我跟她提了我朋友 一名房♥地♥产♥经纪人
so I referred her to a friend who's a real-estate agent.
但之后她打电♥话♥来 说改变主意了
But then she called back to say she'd changed her mind
她要跟未婚夫搬去代顿
and that she was moving to Dayton with her fiance
我们并不知道她有个未婚夫
Wasn't aware she had a fiance.
知道叫什么名字吗
You have a name?
不 不知道
Uh, no, I'm afraid not.
你和帕克小姐一起上班 对吗
You work with Miss Parker, is that correct?
我们在和她的同事逐一谈话
We're talking to all her colleagues.
她代西纳德先生
Well, she, uh, subbed for Mr. Sinnard
上了几周课 但...
for a few weeks, but...
你们关系好吗
Were you close?
没有特别好 没有
Uh, n-not particularly, no.
你们搜查过她的住处吗
Have you already searched her residence?
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥一周没见过她了
Manager at the apartment hasn't seen her in about a week.
如果她打算搬走的话 并没有通知管♥理♥员♥
If she was planning to move, she didn't give notice.
如果有什么我们能做的
If there's anything more we can do,
请尽管开口
please don't hesitate to ask.
非常感谢 这是我的号♥码
I appreciate that. My, uh, number.
如果你们有任何她的消息 联♥系♥我
If you hear from her or anything comes up.
好的
Of course.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 发生了些事
Sorry. Something came up.
一切都还好吧
Is everything all right?
还好
Yeah, fine.
这都是什么
What is all this?
一点小重建罢了
Just a little restoration.
重建什么
Of what?
引爆装置的计时器吗
The timing mechanism for an explosive device?
我该有所担忧吗
Should I be worried?
是的
Yes.
但不是这个
But not about this.
要我看什么
What am I looking at?
一起车祸
A car accident.
车祸惨剧致人死亡
导致司机内森·普拉特死亡
Killed the driver, Nathan Platt.
要我看这个干什么
Why am I looking at it?
因为那不是意外事故
Because it was no accident.
那是一个臭名昭著的网络罪犯精心策划的
The crash was engineered by a notorious cyber criminal
大家都叫他伊凡
known only as Ivan, or Ivan.
请坐
Please.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
我以前跟他打过交道
I've had some experience with the man.
他从我这里偷过东西
He stole from me.
有天晚上我跟他哥哥一起
His brother and I spent a delightful evening
边吃什锦肉冻边聊天
sharing stories over a plate of meat jelly
还喝了半加仑伏特加
and half a gallon of vodka.
期间伊凡把手伸向了我的钱包
All the while, Ivan had his hand in my wallet.
我不是来帮你解决私人恩怨的
My job isn't to settle your grudges,
所以光凭你的直觉远远不够
so I'm gonna need a little more than your gut instinct
要能证明伊凡确有牵连
that Ivan was involved.
要是他自己认罪呢
How about a confession?
在网络的某个隐秘之处
Ivan took credit for the hit
伊凡承认他策划了这次车祸
in some deep, dark recess of the internet --
那个地方只有恐怖之人
A place only inhabited by scary people
和鲁莽的少年才会涉足
and reckless teenagers.
那是一个好奇害死猫的地方
A place where curiosity inevitably kills the cat.
也就是说是伊凡在路上撞了人
So, Ivan ran some guy off the road.
还是你觉得这件事
Or are you thinking it's something
另有蹊跷
a little more sophisticated?
鉴于他高超的技术
Given his technological skills,
他肯定不会自己动手的
he wouldn't even need to get his hands dirty.
伊凡的职业生涯非常漫长
Ivan's had a very long career --
10年以来 一直扰乱俄♥罗♥斯♥市场
10 years of collapsing Russian markets,
出♥卖♥♥♥政♥府♥情报
selling off government secrets,
干扰西伯利亚的油气管线
disrupting Siberian pipelines.
这样看来他是跟莫斯科那边有过节
It sounds like his beef's with Moscow.
这是他第一次在美国领土上动手
This is the first time Ivan's ever struck on U.S. soil,
所以你们更该格外注意
a fact that should have you all very concerned,
因为不管他在计划什么
because whatever he has planned,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表