有人吗
Hello?
找到了吗
Hey. Did you find it?
找到了 不好意思 来了
Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm coming.
如果我做这个 有什么好处
Okay. Say I do this, what's in it for me?
看看你 还要谈条件
Look at you, camel trading like a Bedouin.
如果我帮你 我要有所回报
If I'm gonna help you, I want something in return.
比如
Such as?
真♥相♥ 就这一次
The truth. Just once.
我想知道你为什么选我
I want to know why you chose me.
好吧 那我们得赶快走了
Well, then, we need to move quickly.
事情已经开始了
Things are already in play.
WDCJ
WDCJ --
是九公里外的一座小型广播站
a small radio station five miles from here.
那幢楼在六年前被一家
The building was purchased six years ago
为中国政♥府♥打掩护的公♥司♥买♥♥了
by a corporation fronting for the Chinese government.
不好意思 等一下
I'm sorry. Wait.
你是说吴京在利用广播站
You're telling us that Wu Jing is running a spy ring
进行间谍活动吗
out of a radio station?
我们会与吴京见面
We'll meet Wu Jing.
你来破译信息并将其传给你的人
You'll decode the message and transmit it to your team.
如果我破译了信息
If I decode the message,
这意味着中国人也会拿到
that means the Chinese get it, too.
就是这样 你和中国人
Exactly -- both you and the Chinese
都会知道这条信息
will know the name of the agent
所涉及的特工名字
for which the message was intended,
然后就是比速度了
and the race begins.
我们要救他 而中国人要杀掉他
We try to save him. The Chinese try to kill him.
-我们可以给他们个虚假信息 -不行
- We could give them a false message. - No.
这个可行 我们可以误导他们
That could work. We could send them in the wrong direction.
我说了不行
I said no.
中国人可能不知道这条信息是什么
The Chinese may not know what the message is,
但是他们肯定会分辨假信息
but they certainly know what it isn't.
要来就来真的 要不然就不做
We do it for real, or we don't do it at all.
计划不错 不过如我所言
Great plan, except, as I have said,
我对加密一窍不通
I know nothing about encryption.
你学东西很快
You're a very quick study.
我认识个人可以帮你
I have a guy who can help you with that.
信息会在一个像这样子的闪存里
你把它插♥进♥去
就像个魔盒了
中国人会把截获的信息通过这样的闪存
The Chinese will give you an intercepted message
交给你
on one of these.
把它插♥进♥去 它会提示你连接一个数据库
Insert it, and it will prompt you to connect a data locker.
李顺说它就像个魔盒
Shun Lee says it's like a magic box.
魔盒
A magic box?
所以你等一下把它插♥进♥去
数据库会自动解密信息
The data locker applies a key to the message.
这需要花一段时间
It'll take a moment,
不过解码后的信息会出现在你的笔记本上
but the decoded message will appear on your laptop.
那我怎么把信息提取出来
How do I get the message out?
你不用 电脑会帮你做
You don't. The computer does it for you.
你需要的就是一个卫星信♥号♥♥
All you need is a satellite connection.
如果你有问题你把这个插♥进♥去
这就是我自己做的
如果没有卫星信♥号♥♥ 就用这个
If you don't have a satellite connection, use this.
这是一个远程镜像程序
It's a remote mirroring program.
可以让我们的技术员在外部控制系统
It'll give our tech on the outside control of the system.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我讲得怎么样
很棒 你的普通话太赞了
Great. You're rocking the Mandarin.
谢谢
Xie xie.
长官 还有三分钟就到会面时间了
Three minutes till the meeting, sir.
雷丁顿到底在哪 他迟到了
Where the hell is Reddington? He's late.
他会搞砸这事的
He's gonna blow this whole damn thing.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
-不抽 -现在你抽了
- No. - Well, you do now.
或者至少你正在戒烟
Or at least you're trying to quit.
这是中情局全新的设备
This is C.I.A. equipment. It's brand-new.
看起来像尼古丁贴片
It looks like a nicotine patch,
但却是个非常敏感的发射器
but it's a very sensitive transmitter.
270米的传送范围 是塑料聚合物
It has a range of 300 yards, and it's a plastic polymer,
检验器验不出来
which means it won't show up if it gets wanded.
你要是错了怎么办
And if you're wrong?
我不会错
I'm not wrong.
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
他应该一小时前就到
He was supposed to be here an hour --
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
一号♥监视点 就位了吗
Surveillance one, are you in position?
收到 已经就位
Roger that. In position.
卫星信♥号♥♥良好 运行正常
Satellite feed up and running.
这边请
Right this way.
开始了
Here we go.
先生 抱歉 这是规定
Sorry, sir. Protocol.
女士请上前
Miss, please.
谢谢 先生请上前
Thank you. Sir?
国防高研计划局的8毫米跟踪芯片
DARPA tracking chip, 8-millimeter tag.
我去年三月被索马里海盗抓走了
I was taken by Somali pirates last March,
在船运集装箱里待了三个星期
spent three weeks in a shipping container.
头两个星期噩梦一般
The first two were a nightmare.
第三个星期还挺不错的
The third one was actually quite pleasant.
虽然如此 不会再来一次了
Even so, that won't happen again.
你要是有干净的剃须刀片和吗♥啡♥
If you have a clean razor blade and some morphine,
我可以拿掉
I'll remove it.
没必要 但你的同事
That won't be necessary, but I am going to need
要接受指纹扫描
a biometric print scan from your associate.
-她是和我一起的 -明白
- She's with me. - Understood.
但我收到指示要扫描任何新访客
But my orders are to scan any new visitors.
是和什么数据库进行比对的
What database is this being run against?
所有的数据库
All of them.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
他们在查她的指纹
They are running her prints.
-能拦截吗 -不知道
- Can you intercept them? - I don't know.
原来你们喜欢灰色
So, you went with the gray?
好了
Okay.
消除了
Vanish.
跟我来
Follow me.
如你所见 我们做了些改进
As you can see, we've made some improvements.
你那追踪芯片到里面就失效了
Oh, your DARPA chip won't work where you're going.
到了后吴京会给你们解释
Wu Jing will explain when you get there.
到哪里
Get where?
发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
-没信♥号♥♥了 -不可能就这样消失了
- We lost them. - We can't just lose them.
出了什么问题
What happened to our signal?
他们好像在下降
They seem to be descending,
这没道理啊
which doesn't make any sense.
建筑图纸上没有地下空间
The blueprints don't show any underground space.
把信♥号♥♥找回来
Get that signal back.
你觉得我们会下降多深
How far down do you think we're going?
足够深
Far enough.
我的朋友
My friend.
不必假惺惺的 吴京 你一个朋友都没有
Don't be cheeky, Wu Jing. You don't have any friends.
这是我的同事
My associate.
吉文斯女士
Ms. Givins.
罗宾斯教授只和顶尖人才合作
Professor Robins only works with the best.
他是个了不起的老师
Oh, he was an amazing teacher.
听说他去世了我很遗憾
I was so sorry to hear that he passed away.
你这里做了些改进
You've made some changes.
-我们不得不加强安保 -我能想象
- We had to increase security. - I can imagine --
过去一年半里有四个美国特工被杀
Four American agents killed in the past year and a half.
你一定很忙
You've been busy.
我猜这里屏蔽了一切
I presume nothing gets in or out,
无论是无线电还是卫星传送
no radio or satellite transmissions.
只能凭信任进出
Nothing but trust.
请别介意
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表