The only thing that matters right now
我们要尽快控制住局势
is how quickly we contain this.
这件事就当从未发生过
This did not happen.
雷丁顿是且一直是名逍遥法外的逃犯
Reddington is, and always has been, a fugitive at large.
阿兰姆 等等
Aram, wait.
-你不能 -结束了 我不干了
- You can't -- - We're done. I'm done.
听我说 红魔还活着
Listen to me -- Red's alive.
莉兹 这事儿我管不了
Liz, this is out of my hands.
好吧 假设...
Okay, assuming...
我能帮上忙
I could help...
你要什么
What would you need?
这座楼附近街区的闭路监控录像
Closed-circuit feeds from the block around the building
从雷丁顿进入这里一小时前算起
from when Reddington came in, going back an hour.
应该要把安全监控
Supposed to hand off the security feeds
交给新的调查组
to the new team of investigators.
我想我能搞到副本
I suppose I could make us a copy.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷斯勒情况怎么样
How do you think Ressler's doing?
他还在手术
He's in surgery.
希望能保住他的腿
They're hoping they can save his leg.
阿兰姆
Aram...
这件事只能你知我知
we got to keep this between us.
我们不知道还能相信谁
We don't know who we can trust.
是啊
Yeah.
这里是特使酒店 需要我帮您转接吗
Emissary Hotel. How may I direct your call?
是的 你好 请帮我转卡普兰先生
Yes. Hi. A Mr. Kaplan, please.
他现在没空
He's not available.
这个号♥码能联♥系♥到您吗
Can you be reached at this number?
这个吗
This...
应该 可以吧
Uh, yes, I suppose.
再见
Goodbye.
那姑娘
The girl.
那个探员
The agent.
我想知道她是谁
I want to know who she is.
你为了她从安全屋里出来
You came out of the box for her.
用自己的性命换她的性命
Traded your life for hers.
红魔雷丁顿竟然以别人的性命为重
Red Reddington placing somebody else's life ahead his own.
她为什么这么特别
What makes her so special?
我从你身上学到了很多 红魔
I learned so much watching you, Red.
你教会了我
You taught me...
让我品尝了美好生活的滋味
gave me a taste of the good life.
但仅此而已 浅尝辄止
But that's all I was allowed -- a taste.
你真是贪婪 安索
You're greedy, Anslo.
你背着我
You went behind my back,
干着明知我不会同意的勾当
made deals you knew I wouldn't approve.
你觉得会怎么样
What did you expect?
我觉得至少该比
I suppose I expected something better
脸上挨一枪好点吧 红魔
than a bullet in the face, Red.
-你还好吗 -还好 我
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I --
-我不知道出了什么事 我 -我知道
- I didn't know what was happening. I-I... - I know.
谁 电♥话♥里的人是谁
Who -- who -- who was that man on the phone?
没什么
It's nothing.
-你的脸怎么了 -我没事
- What happened to your face? - I'm okay.
该死 你得停下来 得停下来
Damn it, you need to stop. You need to stop.
你得赶紧辞职
You need to walk away from this job
趁它还没毁了你
before it destroys you.
别 听我说 别回了
Don't. Listen to me. Don't answer it.
回电♥话♥
卡普兰先生
好吗 看着我 我们可以离开
All right? Look at me. We can go.
-离开 -去哪里都行
- Go? - Anywhere.
回内布拉斯加州 你父亲的葬礼上我们说过
Nebraska. We talked about moving there someday,
有天我们要搬回那里去
at your dad's funeral.
总有一天
Someday.
但现在我卷进了一些事里
I got caught up in the middle of something.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
阿兰姆 你有什么发现
Aram, what do you have for me?
我把文件发给你了
I sent you the files.
我们的监控覆盖办公室周围
Our cameras cover five blocks around the office
五个街区的每个方向
in every direction.
好 我现在就看
Okay, I'll look through them right now.
不用了 没人跟踪红魔
Don't bother. Red wasn't followed.
他五点十五进来的
He came in at 5:15.
没车跟着他 街上也没人盯梢
No tail cars, no eyes on the street.
该死
Damn it.
加里克怎么知道他在邮局里的
How did Garrick know he was in the post office?
这也是我想问的
My question exactly.
所以我开始想...
So I started thinking...
是不是内部有人透露给他的消息
what if somebody inside already tipped him off?
-你发现内鬼了 -没有
- You found the mole? - No.
但我好像找到线索了
But I think I have a lead.
我们照例搜集了内部和大楼周边
We routinely collect all cellular transmission
所有的电♥话♥传输信息
from inside and directly around this facility.
那么多数据
So much data --
我得用多种数学结构进行分♥析♥
I had to play around with various mathematical structures --
结点 多元多项式
knots, multivariate polynomials --
-阿兰姆 什么线索 -对
- Aram, the lead? - Right.
我在传输信息里发现了一个规律
I found a pattern in the transmissions --
从一次性手♥机♥里拨出的一系列电♥话♥
A series of calls made from a burner cell.
每通电♥话♥都是在雷丁顿
Each call was placed just seconds
到达邮局几秒后拨出的
after Reddington arrived at the post office.
-都是同一部手♥机♥打的吗 -不是
- All from the same burner? - No.
都是不同的手♥机♥
All from different burners,
但都拨向同一个号♥码
but all the calls were to the same number.
我追踪了地址
I vectored the address
是栋离这里不远的私人住♥宅♥
to a private residence a few miles from here.
地址是12街8123号♥
The address is 8123 12th Street.
什么
What?
我一会打给你
I'll call you right back.
只要有你参与
As with everything involving you
事情就会比表面看上去更复杂
things are more complicated than they may appear.
如果可以 我真想现在就结束一切
If I could, I'd end this right now --
让你面对恐怖的死亡
Give you the horrifying death
反正你是罪有应得
that you so deserve.
那就动手吧
Then do it.
时机成熟我自然会动手
Yeah. When it's time.
很遗憾 这不是我的惊喜派对
You see, sadly, this isn't my surprise party.
我只是别人的帮手
I am merely the hired help.
我负责把你带到指定地点
My job was to get you to the venue.
尽管我会花高价让你永远闭嘴
And while I would pay a high price to silence you forever,
但别人花了更高的价钱
others have paid much more
来听一听你想说什么
for the chance to hear what you have to say.
来吧
Please.
麻醉剂会阻断通向大脑的神经信♥号♥♥
Anesthesia blocks the impulses to the brain
这样人就不会感觉到疼痛了
so one doesn't feel the sensation of pain.
这位善良医生给你注射的药恰恰相反
The drug that the kind doctor is giving you does the opposite.
它会增强大脑接收的信♥号♥♥
It enhances the impulses received by the brain.
他注射完之后
When he's finished,
一阵清风拂过你的肌肤
the feeling of a breeze wafting against your skin
都足以让你求我给你个痛快
will be enough to make you beg me to kill you.
我是库珀
Cooper.
基恩探员 基恩探员 你在吗
Agent Keen? Agent Keen, are you there?
卡普兰先生
Mr. Kaplan?
天空是什么颜色的
What color is the sky?
红色
Red.
是你吗
You?
你是卡普兰先生
You're Mr. Kaplan?
-还有谁知道你在这 -没人
- Who else knows you're here? - Nobody.
-你给别人打过电♥话♥吗 -没有
- Have you phoned anyone? - No.
-他是谁 -不知道
- Who is he? - I don't know.
每次雷丁顿去邮局
Every time Reddington came to the post office,
就有人给这个地址打电♥话♥ 我猜是打给他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表