准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Oh, yeah.
真是辆好车
She's beautiful.
是啊
She was.
YYeTs.com
更多影视更新
请登陆www.YYeTs.com
能带辐射吗
Can you make it radioactive?
不然你以为那是什么
What do you think that was?
开玩笑
Joke.
可以 照你要求 添加铯137
Yes. Cesium-137, just like you want.
要多久完工
How long before it's ready?
48小时
48 hours.
只给你36小时
I need it in 36.
你是说
Are you telling me that
-你知道这事 -是的 我发现了盒子
- you have known about this? - Yes! I found it!
-什么时候 -清理你血迹的时候
- When? - When I was cleaning up your blood.
莉斯 那都是几周前的事了
Liz, that was weeks ago.
你还有什么事瞒着我
What else are you not telling me?
我瞒着你
What am I not telling you?!
这是什么 怎么会在我们家
What the hell is this, and why is it in our house?
这里面有支枪 莉斯 还有
I mean, there's a gun in here, Liz, and there's --
有我照片的护照 还有这些名字
there's passports with my face on it and, uh, these names.
谁是安东·皮埃尔·路易斯
Who the hell is Anton Piere Louis?
你真指望我相信
Do you really expect me to believe
你从没见过这些东西吗
that you've never seen any of this before?
这里到底有多少钱
And how much money is this anyways?
看起来有一大笔
I mean, this is a fortune.
你没逗我吧
Are you serious about all this?
-这是你吗 -你是在审问我吗
- Is this you? - Are you interrogating me now?
这是你在波士顿天使站酒店的照片
This -- it's a picture of you at the Angel Station Hotel in Boston.
-那又怎样 -那里发生了一件命案
- Yeah. So what? - There was a murder there
弹道与这支枪匹配
that matches this gun --
死者名叫维克多·福金
an agent named Victor Fokin,
是一名计划叛国的俄♥国♥特工
a Russian agent who was in the process of defecting
他什么都还没来得及说就遇害了
when he was killed before he could say anything.
你什么意思
Are you telling me, like, what --
我杀了一个克格勃叛徒 我是邦德吗
like, you think that I murdered a KGB defector, like I'm Bond?
我是汤姆·邦德
I'm Tom Bond,
在教课之余
and I just, uh -- between social studies and recess,
到处去暗♥杀♥人
I go around assassinating people.
我那天在那家咖啡馆面试 莉斯
I had my job interview there, Liz, at the coffee shop.
真是够了
That's enough.
有几本护照上的日期...
Some of the dates on these passports --
真不敢相信你竟然把我一切都怪罪在我身上
You know, I can't believe that you're accusing me of this,
都是因为你的工作
because your job is the reason
才会有人到咱家把我捅个半死
that a man came in here and cut me in half!
不 2011年3月12日
No. March 12, 2011.
-你的单身派对 -在拉斯维加斯
- Your bachelor party. - In Las Vegas.
-我从没见过照片 -根本没有照片
- I've never seen pictures. - You never will!
我只离开了36个小时
I was gone for 36 hours!
19个小时足以去巴黎飞一个来回
You can get to Paris and back in 19.
我才不要在这里...
I'm not gonna sit here and...
你的工作 发生的所有坏事
Your job -- anything that is evil or bad --
都是因为你的工作 而不是我
it comes from what you do, not what I do!
-护照上的又不是我的照片 -那好
- It's not my picture on these passports. - Okay!
你要真觉得我有罪
If you think I am guilty,
何不采取行动呢
then why don't you do something about it?
打电♥话♥找联调局啊
Why don't you call the FBI?
行
Fine.
打吧 尽管打
Do it. Go ahead. Do it.
你以为我是开玩笑吗 是吗
You think I'm kidding? Do you think I'm kidding?
莉斯 是我
Liz, it's -- it's me.
我也不清楚是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on,
但我知道这其中肯定有天大的误会
but I know that this is a huge misunderstanding.
你 打电♥话♥吧
Make -- make the call.
他们会把我们分开
They'll separate us.
他们会调查你我的生活
They'll dig through your life, my life,
刨根究底
with a fine-tooth comb.
他们会...
They'll...
我们生活的所有细节都会暴露出来
Our entire lives will be up for grabs.
我没什么可隐藏的
I got nothing to hide.
尽管查吧
Let them.
请确认身份
Identification, please.
基恩探员 1212-654WB
Agent Keen, 1212-654 White bear.
我的一个客户需要安全许可
I need clearance for an incoming client.
客户
Client?
托马斯·文森特·基恩
Thomas Vincent Keen.
我丈夫
My husband.
这样做有必要吗
Was that necessary?
我还以为我们要去联调局
I thought we were going to the FBI.
我不在联调局工作
I don't work at the FBI.
你说"小黑屋"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Black site"?
我不明白 这是什么地方
I don't understand. Where are we?
这里是我工作的地方 汤姆
This is where I work, Tom.
基恩先生 你跟我来
Mr. Keen, I need you to come with me.
等等
Wait.
快点说
Make it quick.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
告诉他们事情的经过 说实话
Just tell them what happened. Tell the truth.
好
Okay.
他们要带他去哪里
Where are they taking him?
如果我是你 我会更担心自己
If I were you, I'd worry about myself.
我现在正看着这幅画呢
I'm looking at it right now.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
什么 蓝色吗
What? Oh, the blues?
蓝色看起来
Well, the blues look...
蓝色
Blue.
绿和灰 张开血盆大口的海洋
Green and gray, the gaping maw of the ocean.
令人着迷
It's mesmerizing.
我不知道为什么这么做
I don't know why the hell I'm doing this.
这幅画应该挂在波士顿
This painting should be hanging in Boston.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我在迪拜港的手下
My man in the port of Dubai
说报酬上周已经交付了
says payment was sent last week.
这幅画会在婚礼前送到
The painting will be in hand well before the wedding.
是的
Yes.
哈基姆 代我向你妻子们问好
Hakim, remember me to your wives -- all of them.
什么事
What is it?
有关基恩探员和她丈夫的事
It's about Agent Keen and her husband.
最初
When this all started,
在雷丁顿自首并要求见你的时候
when Reddington turned himself in and asked for you,
我怀疑过 有过顾虑
I was skeptical, suspicious.
但老实说 你做得很出色
But I'll be honest. You've done good work.
我开始相信 当他选中你的时候
And I've come to believe that you were just as surprised
你和我们一样感到惊讶
as the rest of us when he picked you.
但现在出了这事
But now this.
我要你来帮我理清这件事
I need you to help me understand what's going on here.
那枪 钱和护照是在我家发现的
The gun, the money, and passports were in my house.
地板上有个暗格
A hatch in the floor.
那支枪在一起未破的凶杀案里使用过
The gun was used in an unsolved homicide.
是的
Yes.
你做了一份弹道测试
You pulled a ballistics report.
汤姆是我丈夫
Tom is my husband.
我带他来这里寻求你们的帮助 寻求答案
I brought him here, to you, for help, to find answers.
我也想知道是谁杀了那俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
I want to know who killed that FSB agent as much --
甚至比你们更想知道
More than you do.
如果我们能破获这起谋杀案
If we can solve that murder --
没有什么"我们"了
We're not gonna do anything.
事情解决之前 你被停职了
Until this matter is resolved, I'm putting you on leave.
什么
What?
不 汤姆在这里
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表