Tell me, is this the man you interviewed
您上次为罗斯维尔面试的那个人
for a position here at Rothwell?
您二人是在
Did the two of you meet
天使站酒店的咖啡厅见面的吗
in the coffee shop of the Angel Station Hotel?
米拉 我是莉斯
Meera, it's Liz.
跟校长见完面马上给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call as soon as you speak with the headmaster.
我想知道事情进展如何了
I'd like to know how things are going.
她不会给你打电♥话♥的
She's not calling you back.
是这间吗 给我房♥卡
This is the door? I'll take the key.
请退后一点
Step back, please.
她之前告诉你的其实都不该说的
She shouldn't even have told you what she told you.
为什么
And why is that?
因为说不定你就是同党
Because you could be an accessory for all we know.
联邦调查局
FBI.
检查一下他
Check him.
安全 我去楼下找保安
Clear. I'm headed down to security.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
姑娘们 快点
Girls, come on.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on!
快点 所有人都进来
Come on. Everybody in.
等一下
Wait up!
克里斯蒂娜 快点 快点过来
Christina, come on. Move your can, please.
调动特区警员
Mobilize D.C. Metro.
封锁港口酒店及周围的两个街区
Have teams lock down the Quay Hotel and a two-block radius.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我现在下楼去找保安要监控录像
I'm headed down to the security desk now to pull footage.
1232房♥间
It's gonna be room 1232.
快点让救护车过来
And make sure that ambulance shows up now.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
舒比·哈特威尔
吉娜
Gina?
不是
Hardly.
雷斯勒 你怎么会拿着她的手♥机♥
Ressler? Why do you have her phone?
你找到她了 拦住她了吗
Wh-- did you find her? Did you stop her?
没有
Not exactly.
我们正在查詹妮塔克斯现住址
Okay, we're working on a current address for Zanetakos.
她的电♥话♥提供了大量有价值的信息
Her phone provided a treasure trove of messages.
她和一家名叫合纳集团的
She was in frequent contact
跨国公♥司♥联♥系♥非常密切
with a multinational company called the Hanar Group.
但是三个小时前的
But more worrisome
一条消息更让人担心
is a message that came in today around three hours ago --
是一通从柏林打来的电♥话♥
A call that originated from Berlin.
计划有变
Change of plans.
用了钴60
Had to use cobalt 60.
已经准备完毕 预计时间
Still good to go. Best guess --
中部时间下午四点
4:00 p.m. Central.
钴60
Cobalt 60?
他们说的是脏弹
They're talking about a dirty bomb here.
目标是什么
But what's the target?
有证据表明詹妮塔克斯准备在美国
We believe Zanetakos is planning to detonate a dirty bomb
中部时区某处引爆一枚脏弹
somewhere in the central time zone of the United States.
她为什么要这么做 莉兹
Why would she want to do that, Lizzy?
她是受雇于他人
Somebody hired this woman.
她今天杀了人 纳迪姆·伊德里斯
She killed a man today -- Nadeem Idris.
他是土耳其大使♥馆♥的工作人员
He was an attache at the Turkish Embassy.
他们俩似乎有染
Looks like they were having an affair.
我们怀疑这是她为达目的的手段
We suspect it was a means to an end.
你查出她和你丈夫的联♥系♥了吗
Have you found the connection to your husband?
我们检查了詹妮塔克斯手♥机♥上的所有信息
We have looked through all of Zanetakos' phone messages,
所有记录
all her records.
没有任何一条信息是汤姆发的
There wasn't a single message from Tom.
也许他们是书信往来
Perhaps they exchanged letters.
他们之间毫无联♥系♥
There's nothing between them.
我丈夫是清白的
My husband is innocent.
你问过伯里斯了吗
Did you talk to Burris?
-请坐 -好的
- Please take a seat. - OK.
他一定证实了我的话 对吗
He backed me up, though, right?
这是谁
Okay, who is this?
你不认识吗
You don't know?
不认识
No.
这是沃尔特·伯里斯
That's Walter Burris,
罗斯维尔学校的校长
the headmaster at the Rothwell School.
这什么意思 耍我吗
W-w-what is this, some kind of trick?
他说他和我见过面吗
Did this guy say he met with me?
我可没见过他
Because I didn't meet with him.
如果他说他和我见过面
And if he says that he met with me,
他就是在说谎 他在骗你们
then he's lying. He is lying to you.
我这辈子都没见过他 从来没有
Because I've never seen this guy before in my life, not once.
他是被陷害的
He's being set up.
我见的那个男人
Look, uh, I met with a man who --
自称是沃尔特·伯里斯
who claimed to be Walter Burris.
他面试了我四十五分钟
For 45 minutes, he interviewed me.
-莉兹在那边吗 -请你坐下
- Look, is Lizzy back there? - I need you to stay seated.
我什么都没做
Look, I didn't do anything, okay?
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
我只是从那间酒店走出来
All I did was walk out of a hotel,
然后被人拍了照
and someone took a picture, okay?
有人故意要陷害我
Someone is doing this to me!
照片
The picture.
我不知道你们认为我做过什么
Look, I-I don't know what you think I did
或是什么身份...
or who you think I...
联调局
FBI!
安全
Clear!
雷斯勒
Ressler.
维克多·福金 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
Victor Fokin, the FSB agent.
她监视过他
She was watching him.
所以也许她才是凶手 不是汤姆
So she could kill him, not Tom.
她是个杀手
She's an assassin.
伙计们 看看这个
Guys, you might want to check this out.
在她床边发现了这个
Found this by her bed.
让我们单独聊会儿
Give us a minute.
这是证据
This is evidence.
听着 基恩 不管你认为这代表了什么
Listen, Keen, whatever you think this may mean,
我尊重你如此支持你的丈夫
I admire what you're doing, standing up for your husband,
但我们都心知肚明
but...I think we both know
现在是时候自保了
it's time for you to protect yourself.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
我们在她房♥间里发现了一张汤姆的照片
We found a picture of Tom in her house.
他说不认识她 但事实绝非如此
He said he doesn't know her, but clearly he does.
发生了这么多事
So much is happening,
我完全不知道该怎么处理
and I just don't know how to process it all.
我内心有一部分觉得
I mean, a part of me thinks
是你在操纵整件事
that you're manipulating this whole thing
你想毁掉我的人生
and you're trying to ruin my life.
但仅仅是一部分想法...
But that's just a part of...
如果我真的看错了汤姆
But if I'm wrong about Tom...
如果他不是...
If he isn't who...
没有他我会彻底不知所措
I don't think I can handle any of it without him.
我觉得自己就像溺水了
I feel like I'm drowning,
不知道什么是真的 什么人可以信任
like I don't know what's real or who I can trust.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我多希望你对他的看法是错的
I needed you to be wrong about him.
你的丈夫可能和我们的头号♥嫌犯有关联
Your husband may have been connected to our primary suspect.
我如果继续让你出外勤
If I let you into the field and you discover
一旦你找到他的犯罪信息
some incriminating information on him,
我有理由相信你不会上报
I have no reason to believe you won't suppress it.
但是现在的形势需要你继续参与
But circumstances require your continued involvement.
我们在詹妮塔克斯的硬盘上发现了些东西
We found something on Zanetakos' hard drive --
她把钱汇到了柏林的一家挂名公♥司♥
Money she wired to a dummy corp in Berlin.
国际刑♥警♥说资金和一个
Interpol says the funds are linked
叫麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格人有关联
to a man named Maxwell Ruddiger,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表