Red vest, gray sweatshirt! He's got the bomb!
我们会是很好的搭档
We're gonna make a great team.
那个乌克兰人是谁
Who is the Ukrainian?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
你给了他一件化学武器
You gave him a chemical weapon.
是他自己拿走的
He took it.
这就是我们交易的代价 哈罗德
That's the price of doing business, Harold,
有些事只有某些人才能做到
with certain people who can get certain things done.
你是知道的
You know that.
你总是这么没有大局观
You never look at the larger picture.
炸♥弹♥没爆♥炸♥ 小女孩获救了
The bomb didn't detonate, the girl is safe,
扎马尼也死了
Zamani's dead.
坦白地说 我觉得这一切都相当顺利
Frankly, I think this all went down rather swimmingly.
这一切跟扎马尼没有任何关系
This was never about Zamani.
你自首然后渗透进联调局内部
You surrendered and infiltrated the FBI
目的是获取我们的情报
to get at our intelligence.
-你们的情报 -获取那炸♥弹♥
- Your intelligence? - To get that weapon.
我当然不是想要你们的情报 雷斯勒探员
I certainly don't want your intelligence, Agent Ressler.
我对自己的情报很满意
I'm quite happy with my own.
很大程度上我是真诚地想要帮你们
I think it's more likely that I tried to help you in good faith
但最后还得我亲自去把事情搞定 因为
and had to finish the job myself because...
你们能力不够
you couldn't.
到此为止吧
I think we're finished.
今天很有意思 再来一次吧
Well, this was fun. Let's do it again.
说真的 我们再来一次吧
Really, let's do it again.
要知道扎马尼只是第一个
Understand, Zamani was only the first.
第一个什么
The first what?
名字 名单上的名字
Name. On the list.
什么名单
What list?
就叫罪恶黑名单吧 听起来很刺♥激♥
Let's called the Blacklist. That sounds exciting.
这才是我们的最终目的 我的心愿单
That's why we're all here, of course. My wish list.
我苦心制♥作♥了二十多年的一份名单
A list I've been cultivating for over twenty years.
政客 黑帮 黑客
Politicians, mobsters, hackers...
间谍
spies.
我们有自己的名单
We have our own list.
雷斯勒探员 拜托
Agent Ressler, please.
我们都清楚你那十大名单
We all know your Top Ten
基本就是个宣传活动
is little more than a publicity campaign.
最多也就是个知名度评比
It's a popularity contest at best.
我说的是那些真正重要的罪犯
I'm talking about the criminals who matter.
你们根本找不到
The ones you can't find
因为你们都不知道他们的存在
because you don't even know they exist.
扎马尼只是个小喽啰
Zamani was a small fish.
我是亚哈
I'm Ahab.
如果你想抓我名单上的的大鱼
And if you want the whales my list,
那就得按我的规矩来
you have to play by my rules.
我从不在同一个地方
I never sleep in the same
连睡两个晚上
location for more than two nights in a row.
我要在脖子里植入一个八毫米全加密芯片
I want a fully encrypted 8-millimeter tag embedded in my neck--
不要你们之前放在我肩膀里的那种垃圾
not that garbage from AlphaChip you stuck in my shoulder.
我要自己的安保人员
I want my own security.
我列了一个五人名单
I've compiled a list of five acceptable applicants.
你们选两个
Pick two.
我说的所有事都享有赦免权
Whatever I tell you falls under an immunity package
赦免条款由我决定
that I negotiate myself.
最后 也是最重要的
And finally, most importantly,
我只和伊丽莎白·基恩交涉
I speak only with Elizabeth Keen.
你发现了你丈夫的一些
You've discovered something curious about your...
可疑物品 对吗 莉兹
husband, haven't you, Lizzy?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表