剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
as they've been saying, but....
就像他们说的 而是
It's about everything.
事关一切
Learning how to be open...
学习如何变得开放
Really knowing yourself. Someone really knowing you.
真正了解自己 让别人了解你
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
I'm not sure...
我不认为
anyone in my life has ever really known me.
我生命中有任何人真的懂我
What about you? Has anyone ever really known you?
你呢 有没有人真的懂你
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Does she know you're here?
她知道你在这吗
No.
不知道
I kind of waited till she was out of town.
我等她出远门了才来的
I understand.
我理解
It's hard.
这不容易
Yeah.
是啊
You know, this is maybe --
这可能有点
this is gonna sound a little crazy, but --
这听起来有点疯狂 但
and don't take this the wrong way -- but...
也别想歪了 但
what if, as long as we're in this seminar together,
能不能 只要我们都还在参加这个研讨会
what if you and I agreed to just...
你能不能和我
tell each other everything?
互相倾诉
No secrets.
没有保留
Just...
就当是
like an experiment.
一次实验
I don't really know if I can do that.
我不确定我能不能做到
I don't know if I could do that, either.
我也不确定我能不能做到
But it would be a good thing to have.
但这事挺好的
It would be scary, maybe, but good.
也许有点吓人 但是件好事
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
Okay.
好的
Unattended parking is not permitted on departure level.
请勿将车辆停在出发层
Violators will be ticketed.
违者罚款
It's weird.
太奇怪了
What? I don't know. Just...
怎么了 不知道 只是...
Just being there and being here now.
这么短的时间里穿梭两地
Yeah.
是啊
It is weird.
的确很奇怪
Let's get a cab.
咱们去打车吧
I don't know... if I can do this, mom.
我不知道...我能不能做得到 妈妈
I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我做不到
What?
什么
Go home and -- and lie to Henry about everything.
就这么回家 对着亨利撒谎
All my friends, everyone in my life.
还有我所有的朋友 我生命中的每一个人
Paige.
佩姬
To lie for the rest of my life.
下半辈子我都要在谎言中度过
That's not who I am.
我不是这样的人
Everybody lies, Paige.
每个人都会说谎 佩姬
It's...a part of life.
这是...人生的一部分
But we're telling each other the truth now.
但我们现在彼此之间相互坦诚
That's what's important.
这才是最重要的
You're gonna get through this.
你会撑过去的
We will. I promise.
我们会的 我保证
Okay?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
Hey, guys. It's Stan.
我是斯坦
Just wanted to let you know Henry's over here.
只想告诉你们亨利在我这儿
We're playing, uh, this football game.
我们在玩 那个橄榄球游戏
So just come pick him up
你们可以来接他
or call, and I'll send him over.
或打个电♥话♥ 我会把他送回来
Okay. Bye.
再见
Ambassador Troyanovsky stated that Moscow hoped for success
特洛亚诺夫斯基大使声称莫斯科曾希望
in the United Nations' efforts to end the Afghan conflict
联♥合♥国♥能成功解决阿富汗冲突
so that the Soviet Union might withdraw its 105,000 troops there.
苏联便能撤走十万零五千名驻军
Though the Soviets were not included in the U.N.-Sponsored talks
虽然苏联并未参与联♥合♥国♥主办的
between Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran,
阿富汗 巴基斯坦和伊朗之间的会谈
they wished them the best in a peaceful negotiation.
但他们仍然希望三国能就此问题友好磋商
Hey, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
I missed you guys. How was the trip?
我好想你们 一路上怎么样
Uh, I think I have jet lag.
我觉得我有点时差症
Big traveler.
旅游就会这样
Henry?
亨利
Oh, uh, h-he, uh... he's at Stan's.
他...他在斯坦家
They're playing some football game.
他们在玩什么橄榄球游戏
Do you want some food?
吃点东西吗
Yeah.
好啊
No. I-I think I really need to go to sleep.
不了 我...我想我该去睡觉了
Sure. Good idea.
当然 没问题
So, how did Paige do?
佩姬怎么样
Good.
很好
Really good.
非常好
I think,
我觉得...
I think it was good for her.
我觉得这对她有好处
How -- how was it with your mother?
你妈妈怎么样
I'm glad I went.
很高兴我去了
Thank you.
谢谢
I,
我
I took care of that Martha thing today.
我今天处理了玛莎的事
I mean, we'll see,
我是说 还得看情况
but maybe they'll shut down the investigation.
但是他们有可能会停止调查
Good.
很好
Did you tell Martha about it first?
你告诉玛莎了吗
Uh, no.
没有
She's absorbing everything... right now,
她需要处理的事情太多了
so when she finds out he's dead, she'll,
等她发现他死了的时候 她会...
she'll come to me and she'll tell me
她会来找我 然后告诉我
how much she needs to know about it.
她需要知道多少
I think she should hear it from you first.
我觉得你应该主动告诉她
A woman like that, with this on her conscience...
这样一个女人 背着这样的思想包袱...
I don't think you're seeing things clearly.
我觉得你没看清事情的严重性
Maybe not.
或许吧
Hi. Alice?
你好 爱丽丝
It's Paige.
我是佩姬
Can I talk to Pastor Tim?
我能和牧师蒂姆聊聊吗
This guy today, his apartment --
今天这家伙 他的公♥寓♥...
he had all this kid stuff -- games,
他有很多小孩子的东西 游戏什么的
you know, stuff Henry plays with.
就是亨利玩的那些东西
It was hard.
下手很不容易
It was hard, Elizabeth.
很不容易 伊丽莎白
Hi.
你好
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
I've been having a really hard time,
我最近过得很不开心
and I'm hurting a lot.
我很伤心
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I almost feel like...
我觉得好像...
when I do this stuff...
当我做这些事时...
if I don't...
如果我没有...
I just feel like...
我觉得...
from now on, I need to be able...
从现在开始 我需要...
to know... what I'm doing better
知道我该怎么做会更好
s-so I...
所以我...
What do you mean?
你的意思是
I've tried praying, and it doesn't help.
我试过祷告了 但不管用
Can you please...
能不能请你...
please help me?
请你帮帮我
I guess I just feel like...
我想我只是觉得...
The president launched a new offensive
总统针对冻结核武器运动
against the nuclear freeze movement.
展开了新一轮攻势
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表