剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Some of them.
有一些
Most of them.
大多数
Then I stopped.
然后我就停止了
Why?
为什么
Waking up next to strangers that they chose for me...
醒来时看到他们为我选的陌生人
I understand.
我明白
Do you?
真的吗
Maybe you do.
也许你懂吧
You have children?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
I have a son.
我有个儿子
He doesn't know if I'm alive or dead.
他根本不知道我是生是死
That's the one thing I can't take.
只有这件事我接受不了
Maurice.
莫里斯
Hello, Michelle.
米歇尔
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Is it?
是吗
Maurice stopped by to see the kids.
莫里斯是来看望孩子们的
Oh, are they here?
他们在家里吗
We sent them to her sister's.
我们把他们送到她姐姐家了
We needed to talk.
我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Well, y-you know, Maurice hasn't, uh,
你知道 莫里斯已经
had work for a while.
失业好一段时间了
And his workmen's comp still hasn't come through.
他的劳工补助一直没发下来
Do you need to borrow some money?
你需要借钱吗
Lisa. Come on.
丽萨 说吧
You can tell me anything.
你对我不用有所隐瞒
We want a piece of whatever it is you got going on
我们想加入你跟你那顾问朋友
with your friend the consultant.
正在做的事
I'm sure he would love to know
我肯定他也很想知道
what's going on at Northrop, too.
在诺斯洛普都发生了什么
So we want in.
所以我们想加入
For double whatever you're getting.
报酬要你的报酬翻倍
Maurice.
莫里斯
You have a high-security clearance.
你有很高的安全许可
I don't know what kind of clearance you have,
我不知道你的安全许可有多高
but Lisa could go to jail for giving up info.
但丽萨会因为泄露情报而入狱
Bigger risk -- more money.
风险更大 报酬就要更高
If you need to borrow money, I can help you out,
如果你需要借钱 我可以帮你
but this isn't a good idea.
但这不是个好主意
You don't have the kind of money we're talking about.
你根本没有我们需要的那么多钱
It's too risky, Lisa.
太冒险了 丽萨
We're gonna lose the house.
我们的房♥子会被收走
I'll talk to Jack.
我会和杰克谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything you need. You know that.
需要帮忙尽管说 你知道的
We're not gonna make the movie, so how about some coffee?
反正我们赶不上去看电影了 想喝点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
I'll take one, too, baby. Okay.
也给我来一杯 宝贝 好的
I'd like to meet your friend.
我想见见你的朋友
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Jack?
杰克吗
But his name isn't important, is it?
但他叫什么并不重要 对吧
You're the real head of this operation.
你才是最终的策划者
Aren't you?
对吗
Martha.
玛莎
I'm going to need to sit down with you again.
我要再跟你谈一谈
Would you like to talk now?
现在吗
No, this is going to take a while.
不是现在 可能要花费些时间
Could you talk to agent Gaad about setting aside a few hours
让盖德探员下周给你腾出几个小时
for us to meet sometime next week?
让我们谈谈可以吗
I can pull someone from the secretarial pool to cover for you.
我可以从秘书室找个人来替你
Um, all right.
可以
Thank you. sure.
谢谢 不客气
Have a good evening. Thanks.
晚上愉快 谢谢
Good night. Same to you.
晚安 你也是
You were in there for three hours.
你在里边待了三个小时
He's very thorough.
他很仔细
Went over reams of data with me.
跟我一起检查了大量数据
Was it rough, or...? Are you kidding?
很难熬吧 你开玩笑吗
He's the first person I've spoken to
他是我认识的人中
who really gets computers.
第一个真正懂电脑的
Really understands information,
真正懂得怎样去
how to...break it down, analyze it.
分♥析♥解读那些信息
He's kind of like a walking computer himself.
他就像个会走路的电脑
I'm telling you, Martha -- this guy is impressive.
我跟你说 玛莎 这人太厉害了
All right, well, good night.
好吧 那晚安了
Yep. See you tomorrow, Gene.
明天见 吉恩
Do you ever think about her?
你会想起她吗
Annelise?
安丽斯
Yes.
会
I was ready to change my life for her.
我本想为她改变我的生活
She really loved you.
她真的爱过你
How can you do this job -- the things you have to do?
你是怎么做到的 做必须做的那些事
Yousaf, I -- I've been doing this a long time.
尤萨夫 我做这行很久了
It doesn't get any easier.
但也没有让我感觉更轻松
You make mistakes -- a lot of them.
你会犯错 犯很多错
And they weigh on you.
它们像山一样压在你心头
But you look around, you see what a hell this world is
但是当你看着四周 看到这个世界
for most people most of the time,
对大多数人来说是多么糟糕
and you think about what it can be
你就会想这世界能否改变
and what you can do about it.
而你又能为改变它做些什么
10 days ago, the CIA asked us to give them the names
十天前 中情局让我们在圣♥战♥者指挥官中
of the Mujahideen commanders with the best language skills.
找出几个英语说得好的人
They're flying three of them here on the 18th.
然后从中挑选了三个于18号♥送到美国
The CIA wouldn't tell us what it was about,
中情局没告诉我们他们要干什么
but we hear things.
但是我们听说了一些事情
What things?
什么事
The CIA has a new weapon system --
中情局开♥发♥了新的武器系统
light, easy to use, powerful enough
轻便 易于使用 威力极大
to knock your helicopters and airplanes out of the sky.
足以从天上把飞机打下来
What do you know about the men they're bringing here?
他们送来的那几个人你了解吗
You think you can turn them?
你认为你能策反他们
There are some reasonable men
阿富汗的圣♥战♥者里
among the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.
确实有几个理性的人存在
Not the ones we're sending here.
但不是送来的那几个
One of them, his men cut people's heads off --
其中一个 他手下的人会把苏联战士的头
Soviet soldiers -- with a pulwar.
用阿富汗弯刀割下来
Like something out of the Middle Ages.
好像他们还活在中世纪一样
The station guys report it as one more dead Russian,
站上的人报称是又一个死掉的俄♥国♥人
so Langley has no idea.
所以兰利那边并不知情
What about the other two?
另两个怎么样
Going somewhere?
要去哪儿吗
Henry's doing his stupid Eddie Murphy routines.
亨利又在学艾迪·墨菲
I needed some quiet.
我需要个安静的地方
Yeah.
是啊
That kid's nuts.
那孩子疯了
Paige...
佩姬
we never, ever meant to hurt you.
我们从未有意伤害你
You're our daughter. Henry is our son.
你是我们的女儿 亨利是我们的儿子
We wanted you -- both of you --
你无法想象
more than you could possibly know.
我们有多想要你们两个
I know you must have a thousand questions,
我知道你一定有很多问题
but you cannot -- cannot ever speak about this
但是你决不能在亨利或是别人面前
when Henry or anyone else is around.
提起这些事
We will only talk about this
我们只能在确定没人听到的时候
when we know no one else can hear, okay?
才可以谈论这些事 知道吗
I need you to tell me that you understand that, Paige.
我需要你告诉我你明白 佩姬
I understand.
我明白
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表