剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Who does that?
谁会这么干啊
Who tells their friend to meet them at a party
谁会让朋友去派对找他们
and just doesn't show up?
结果自己却玩消失
It's okay, Kimmy.
好了 金米
You know, I think you're the only one
我觉得唯一真心关心我的
who really cares about me.
就只有你了
I'm sure that's not true.
肯定不是这样的
It is.
就是
It's pathetic.
真悲哀
Well, unlike your friends, you're very real, Kimmy,
不像你的朋友们 你非常真实 金米
And that is not pathetic.
这并不悲哀
I have to go bathroom.
我得去卫生间
That was Kimberly.
是金伯莉
She was drunk, so I took her home and put her to bed.
她喝多了 所以我把她送回家哄睡着了
I switched out the recorder, and you got to listen to this.
我换了录音带 你得听一下
I think I.S.I. Is sending someone important
我想三军情报局派了个重要人物
to meet the CIA.
来见中情局的人
What happened to the Hilton?
怎么不是希尔顿酒店了
It didn't get approved.
没有得到批准
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
It's more than two rooms.
超过两间房♥间了
For more than two rooms,
超过两间房♥间
you need the deputy director's approval.
需要局长批准的
For God's sake.
天啊
They're gonna stay at the Clayton in Crystal city.
他们会住在克里斯特尔市的克莱顿酒店
These guys won't know the difference.
这些人又分不出来
They're used to sleeping in caves.
他们都习惯住在洞穴里了
Mujahideen.
圣♥战♥者
I.S.I. confirmed their travel, right?
三军情报局确定过行程了吧
They're getting in the 18th?
会在十八号♥入境吗
That's the important thing.
这事很重要
We need these meetings to happen.
这会议必须开成
It'll happen. It'll happen.
会成的 会成的
Army isn't trying to screw it up?
军队没想来搅黄这事吗
They won't know about it until the day before.
他们要到前一天才会知道
We have to invite them, though.
但我们得邀请他们
They've been trying to stop this for two years.
他们为阻止这件事努力两年了
Trying to stop what?
努力阻止什么
The army isn't on the ground in Afghanistan,
军队并不在阿富汗
so it's basically not their war.
所以算不上是他们的战争
Well, this works.
这就可以了
We aren't gonna need them.
我们不需要他们了
It's good enough.
可以了
I've, uh, got some sleep, so I-I'll go do it.
我睡了一会儿了 我去吧
I can't sleep anyway.
反正我也睡不着
I have to tell them how to signal Yousaf.
我得告诉他们怎么给尤萨夫发信♥号♥♥
Go back to bed.
你去睡吧
Islamabad signaled Yousaf last night -- no reply.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡昨晚给尤萨夫发了信♥号♥♥ 没有回信
Do you think he's ducking them?
你觉得他在躲着他们
I don't know.
我也不清楚
They have anybody else who might know
他们那里还有谁可能会知道
who the I.S.I. is sending here to meet with CIA?
巴基斯坦三军情报局派谁与中情局的人见面
They didn't say.
他们没说
Well, if we don't know who we're going after...
如果我们不知道目标是谁...
I know.
我知道
I went by the hotel in Crystal City. It looks --
我去过克里斯特尔市的宾馆了 那里看起来
There's Paige.
佩姬来了
Hi, honey. Hi.
宝贝 嗨
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I was just in the city with some friends,
我和朋友来市里
so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.
就来跟你们打个招呼
That's nice. We wish you'd do it more often.
真贴心 要是常来就好了
Well, I know you're busy, whatever.
我知道你们很忙 不管在忙什么
What, you think we're busy just 'cause we work all the time?
你觉得我们很忙就因为我们总是在工作吗
Sit down.
坐
I haven't been here since you painted.
你们粉刷完我还没来过
It looks nice.
很漂亮
This hasn't changed.
这桌子没换
Nope.
没错
You know what's still here?
知道还有什么没变吗
All your legos in the bottom drawer.
最下面抽屉里你的乐高积木还在呢
That's okay.
真不错
You know what?
知道吗
We were headed home in about an hour,
我们大概一小时后回家
So if you help out with a stack of ticket requisition forms,
要是你能帮我们填些机票申请表
We'll all get home a little sooner.
我们就都能早点回家了
Trying to turn me into a travel agent?
你是想把我培养成旅行代理人吗
Hey, Henry.
你好 亨利
Hi, Mr. Beeman.
你好 比曼先生
Whatcha got there?
玩什么呢
Football game.
橄榄球游戏
That's not football. That's dots.
那又不是橄榄球 只是些小点
The flashing one's the ball.
闪的那个点是球
You want to play football, you got to try strat-o-matic.
想玩橄榄球游戏 就得试试《经典橄榄球》
What?
什么
You don't know Strat-O-Matic?
你不知道《经典橄榄球》吗
It's the best game ever.
那可是最棒的游戏
Well, is it electronic? No. It's a board game.
是电子游戏吗 不 是桌游
I used to play with Matthew all the time, it’s awesome.
我以前老跟马修玩 可棒了
You got real players, real stats,
有真实的球员 真实的数据
real plays.
真实的比赛
You feel like a coach.
感觉就跟教练一样
It's with cards.
是有卡片的
Do you still have it?
你还有吗
Uh, yeah, I think so.
应该有
Can we play?
能一起玩吗
Uh, well, not now, but sometime, yeah.
现在不行 不过以后可以
I'll bring it over.
我会带过来的
Here.
给你
What's this?
这是什么
"Tron."
《创》
Wait -- the movie?
那部电影吗
Yeah. Did you see it?
没错 你看过吗
No, but I heard it was amazing!
没有 不过我听说相当精彩
Yeah.
是啊
We confiscate a lot of pirated videos.
我们查抄了不少盗版电影
We have a whole library.
我们有一个盗版碟库呢
Hey, Henry, we're home!
亨利 我们回来了
Wow. Thanks.
谢了
Sure.
不用
Hey, Stan.
斯坦
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Dinner would be my guess.
我猜是来吃晚饭的吧
No, no, but, uh, if you're offering...
不是 不过 既然你邀请的话...
Sorry, we have to turn right around and go woo a client.
抱歉 我们打个转就得去见个客户
Hey, Dad, Mr. Beeman brought me this awesome sci-fi movie.
爸 比曼先生给我带了这部超棒的科幻电影
Great.
好极了
And he has this really cool football game he's gonna bring.
他下次还会带个超级酷的橄榄球游戏过来
Wow. You're like Santa Claus.
你这是成了圣诞老人了
I'm heating up last night's lasagna
我在热昨晚的千层面
if you want to stay and eat with the kids.
你要是愿意的话可以留下来跟孩子们一起吃
Uh, no, actually, I have a lot of stuff to do at home.
不用了 我回家还有好多事要做
What about tomorrow?
明天来吧
Okay. Sure.
好 当然了
Thanks.
谢了
Bye!
拜
The shift is about to change.
要换班了
It might be a woman.
也许是个女人
I'm gonna get a paper.
我去拿份报纸
They changed over. It's not a woman.
他们换过班了 不是女人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表