剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
"and I think they're all insane.
"我觉得这帮人都疯了"
Can we get back together now?"
"我们现在可以和好了吗"
Grevey's?
戈薇酒吧
Yeah.
好
Let's go get a non-beer.
我们去喝一杯无酒精啤酒
Uh, pardon me. Ma'am?
等一下 女士
Ma'am?
女士
Excuse me. Ma'am?
打扰下 女士
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yes. We're with the FBI --
你好 我们是联调局的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, hey, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
We thought you'd be sleeping.
我们还以为你睡了
No. What happened?
还没 怎么了
Would you believe unloading groceries?
你能相信是为了收拾买♥♥回来的生活用品吗
Well, you got to let your man do the heavy lifting.
这些体力活你得交给你男人去做
Hear that, honey?
听到没 亲爱的
Stan thinks you should do all the grocery shopping.
斯坦认为应该是你去买♥♥生活用品
You guys hungry?
你们饿不饿
What do you got?
有什么吃的
You know what? I'm -- I'm pretty zonked.
这样吧 我已经累了
Maybe we should call it a night.
不如我们今晚就到此为止吧
Oh. I can take a hint.
我明白你的暗示了
That wasn't really a hint.
那其实不是暗示
Why don't you come for dinner tomorrow?
不如你明天来吃晚饭吧
Yeah. Oh, great.
对 好啊
I'll see you guys then. Great.
那我们明天见 好极了
All right.
那好
Feel better.
早日康复
Thank you.
谢谢
See you tomorrow. Night.
明天见 晚安
Good night.
晚安
What happened?
怎么回事
Close call.
差点就到手了
How close? Very.
差多少 就差一点
I had a list of names in my pocket.
那份名单都已经装进我口袋了
We'll get in.
以后会拿到的
Sir.
长官
Aderholt said she was about 5'3", 5'4"?
艾德霍尔特说她身高大概160到163左右
Don't rub it in.
别再提了
Well, they make them tough over there.
苏方的人都被训练的很好
Could be the same illegal we were going after before.
可能就是我们以前追捕的那个间谍
Could be.
有可能
Have a seat, Stan.
坐吧 斯坦
We got intelligence from the CIA this morning.
今早我们收到中情局的情报
They convicted Nina Krilova.
他们已给妮娜·克里洛娃定罪
Espionage and treason.
间谍和叛国罪
So that's that.
就这样了
Yep.
对
Well, you told me it goes that way.
你说过事态会这样发展
Doesn't make it easier.
但还是让人很难接受
Come in.
进来
Sir.
长官
It's okay. Go ahead.
没事 说吧
We were testing for prints on the list of names,
我们本来在检测名单上的指纹
but the CIA took custody of it before we got anywhere.
但在得出结果之前名单就被中情局收走了
They won't even tell us who the names are.
他们不肯透露给我们名字
The sketch is ready?
画像完成了吗
Yeah, they're cleaning them up now.
完成了 已经开始排查了
They need you to sign this.
需要你把这个签了
Thanks.
谢谢
I put out a lead to the entire field
我会派人调查所有地方
on dentists, emergency rooms, doctors,
询问牙科医生 急诊室 医生
so if anyone remotely matching this woman's description
看有没有符合这份描述的女人
goes in for an injury to the face or the jaw,
去看脸上或是下巴上的伤
We'll get an alert.
如果有就给我们发消息
Good. I'll meet you in the vault.
好的 去秘屋里等我
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, God.
老天
Only 7,000 more.
只剩七千份了
Keep 'em coming.
加油
Food's here.
吃的来了
Uh, Paige, can you help Dan set it up?
佩吉 你能帮丹收拾下桌子吗
Yeah. Sure.
好的 没问题
Hello.
你好
Gabriel.
加布里尔
Oh, look at you.
看看你呐
Still gorgeous.
依旧美丽动人
And you look about the same.
你也是老样子
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Look what I have for you. What?
看看给你带了什么 什么
You're gonna love this.
你会喜欢的
What is it?
是什么
It's Swedish.
瑞典货
I made your favorite.
我做了你最喜欢的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
One more thing we've missed.
另一样令人怀念的东西
How are the kids. Good
孩子们还好吧 不错
Henry's hockey any better?
亨利的曲棍球技术进步了吗
Oh, you know, he's focusing more on baseball these days.
最近他迷上了棒球
Got any pictures?
有照片吗
Yes.
有的
Here she is.
这是她
Oh, she's beautiful.
她是个美人啊
Any boyfriends yet?
找男朋友了吗
Not yet.
还没有
So...
怎么样
It's been harder without you.
没有你 日子变得不尽如人意
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I heard.
我听说了
Okay. Let's eat.
开吃吧
Everyone's worried about the war.
现在人人谈战色变
Kids are coming home every day in caskets.
孩子们都躺在棺材里运回来
I'm sorry that I lost that list.
抱歉我把名单都丢了
Maybe I should've... We'll get the names another way.
我本应该 我们再想办法拿名单
You, we could never get back.
而你 是不能失去的
Are you briefed on Yousaf Rana?
你知道尤萨夫·拉纳的事吗
Yes, you got him promoted
你让他升官了
to head of covert action at the I.S.I.
现在是巴基斯坦三军情报局秘密行动部门的老大
He's smart, but he's a bureaucrat.
他人不傻 但是很官僚
He's not a field guy.
他不是实干派的
I could have my agent push a little harder,
我可以让人再加把力
see if we get more out of him.
看能不能再套出些东西来
But if not, we could take photographs.
如果不行 我们可以拍照片
I know we don't want to rush things,
我知道事情得慢慢来
but we don't have a couple of years
但我们没有几年的时间
to let things unfold in their natural course.
让事情顺其自然了
Reagan wants to turn Afghanistan into our Vietnam,
里根想要挑拨我们和阿富汗之间的关系
and if that happens...
如果他得逞了...
About Paige...
佩姬的事
the Centre takes very seriously
中心很明白
what you said to them about staying away from her.
你对他们说的"离她远点"
Good.
很好
But if that's the plan, they also want to know,
不过即使这样 他们还是希望
this isn't just, uh, sitting still, is it?
事情可以有所变通
I'm sorry. I know this is very difficult.
抱歉 我知道这对你们来说很难
Do they not understand that she is 14 years old?
他们难道不知道她还只有14岁吗
Of course they do.
他们当然知道
But their position -- and they have a point --
但他们的想法也有道理
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表