剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I know they certainly wanted her connected to her roots.
我知道他们肯定想让她心系故土
You can't blackmail the organization this way.
你不能这么威胁组织
You're acting like a child.
你的所作所为像个孩子
You can say what you want to say.
你爱怎么说就怎么说吧
I'm just getting done what I need to get done.
我只是做了我该做的
You can't see 10 feet in front of you.
你太目光短浅了
I've done nothing but try to take care of you,
我只是想设法照顾好你
and because you're not getting what you want,
就因为你没得到你想要的
you think I'm the enemy.
你就以为我是你的敌人
And when Elizabeth doesn't see everything
如果伊丽莎白的观点
exactly the way you see it,
和你的有丝毫不同
you think there's something wrong with her.
你就认为是她有问题
You know who there's something wrong with?
你知道究竟是谁有问题吗
Grow up.
成熟点
An order came in from the Centre.
中心发来一道命令
No assassinations without the approval
没有得到相应单位及当地基地
of all departments at the Centre and the local rezidents.
许可的情况下 不准执行任何暗♥杀♥行动
She got a message to them.
她给他们通风报信了
It can't be a coincidence.
这肯定不是巧合
She's working for us.
她为我们效力
Do you really see this working?
你觉得这真的可行吗
What do you think it's like for Nina,
你觉得妮娜现在如何
where she is right now?
她现在在哪儿
I don't think about the prison.
我不会考虑监狱
If they send her to the labor camp...
如果他们把她送到劳♥改♥营...
Siberia.
西伯利亚
A lot of the time, people spend 20 years there,
大部分情况下 人们要在那儿待上20年
then after they're released,
他们被释放之后
they just stay in shit little, local villages
就只能待在某个小破乡村里
until they die.
直到死去
Can you imagine what she'd think
你能想象
if someone told her the two of us were sitting here,
如果有人告诉她 我们俩坐在一起
doing what we're doing to try to get her out?
想尽办法救她出来 她会怎么想吗
I think she knows I'm trying to help her.
我想她知道我在尽力帮助她
I think she'd like to put a bullet in my head.
我觉得她想一枪打死我
It's not like that.
不是那样的
You should get some rest.
你该去休息一会儿
Can't this wait till tomorrow morning?
不能等到明天早上再做吗
I-I don't quite understand it myself,
我自己还不是很清楚
but it's exciting.
但这很让人兴奋
All I really have left is my brain.
现在我只有我的大脑了
And this -- it's, um...
这是...是
it's a challenge.
这是一个挑战
I'm not one of the martyrs, anyway.
我不是什么殉道者
And if I live, then maybe...
如果我还活着 那么也许
who knows? Maybe one day, I'll see --
谁知道呢 也许有一天 我会看到
They only have my body.
他们只是控制了我的人身
You understand?
你明白吗
What's going on?
怎么了
You remember when we got the news
你记得当我们得知
that Nina was convicted?
妮娜被判有罪时的情形吗
You told me these operations sometimes go this way.
你告诉我这些行动有时候就是这样的
I couldn't live with that.
我不能再忍♥受下去了
That is Oleg Burov admitting
这是奥列格·布罗夫承认
that Zinaida Preobrazhenskaya is a spy
娜怡达·普瑞奥布拉赞斯卡亚是
working for the KGB.
克格勃间谍的录音
Who's he say it to?
他告诉谁的
Me. Sir.
我 长官
You've been talking to Burov without my knowing about it?
你在我不知道的情况下跟布罗夫有联♥系♥
I guess I couldn't get out of
我想是因为
the "losing sleep over it" phase with Zinaida, sir.
娜怡达的事让我无法安眠 长官
And I found out Burov had...
而且我发现布罗夫对
kind of a thing for Nina.
妮娜有特殊的感情
And how did you find that out?
你怎么发现的
Well...I...
因为...我...
think you know that things...got...
想你也知道我...
more complicated than they should have
和妮娜之间的情况
with me and Nina.
有点复杂
Burov found out, tried to use it against me.
布罗夫发现了 试图利用这点要挟我
When?
什么时候
A couple of months before they arrested her.
在他们逮捕她之前
So, this has been going on for --
所以这已经持续了...
I knew I could get him this way, sir.
我知道这样能抓到他的把柄 长官
I just needed time.
只是需要时间
And I got him.
而我确实做到了
And with that, we can arrest Zinaida
有了这些证据 我们就能逮捕娜怡达
and trade her for Nina.
然后用她来交换妮娜
Do you give a shit about the bureau, Stan?
你有考虑过局里吗 斯坦
Did you put the bug in my office?
是你把窃听器装在我办公室的吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Did you have anything to do with it?
你和这件事有任何关系吗
No, sir, of course not.
没有 长官 当然没有
"Of course not"?
当然没有
I wouldn't be here.
不然我就不会在这里了
I got Oleg Burov for treason,
我找到了奥列格·布罗夫
the head of science and technology at the Rezidentura.
叛国的证据 他可是基地科技部门的头头
I-I may be able to turn him, sir.
我也许能策反他 长官
Let me do this.
让我去做吧
Why would I be stupid enough
难道我会如此愚蠢
to trust you again, Stan?
再一次相信你吗 斯坦
I don't know if I'd trust me again, either, sir,
我也不知道还能否相信自己 长官
but I got this asshole on tape.
但是我掌握了这混♥蛋♥的录音证据
That's proof.
那是证据
If this is the end of my career,
如果这是我事业的终结
it's the end of my career.
那就这样吧
But Nina was our agent.
但妮娜曾是我们的人
We owe our agents anything we can do to help them
如果我们的人被抓了我们有义务
if they get caught.
尽最大努力帮助他们
That's how it works.
这是原则
Right?
对吗
Don't give me a speech
用不着你来告诉我
on how we're supposed to treat our agents.
该怎么对待我们的人
That's right -- you were both having the same problem.
这就对了 你们俩都有同样的问题
When you try to separate sex from intimacy and honesty,
当你们试着把性与亲密和诚实分别开来
it always goes wrong.
总会出现问题
Thank you, Randi.
谢谢 兰迪
Jennifer.
珍妮弗
So, two nights ago,
两天前
I decided I was going to confront my husband
我决定向我丈夫坦白
about how dissatisfied I was with our sex life.
我对我们的性生活十分不满
But instead of being supportive, he got really mad at me.
但他并不支持我 而是十分生气
He started yelling.
他开始大叫
I start yelling back, which we always do.
我也大叫回击 就像我们经常做的那样
We have these terrible fights.
我们有过很激烈的争吵
But this time, it's just about sex.
但这一次 仅仅是因为性
And suddenly, out of nowhere, he says,
突然 毫无预兆地 他说
"Just let me go down on you."
让我给你口♥交♥吧
He'd never said anything like that before to me.
他之前从没对我说过那样的话
I immediately got so...
我瞬间就
turned on.
兴奋了
I was just ready --
我已经准备好
ready to be responsible and accountable
正视我的欲望
for all my own sexual desires.
并为其负责
I was ready for him to go down on me.
我准备好让他给我口♥交♥
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Uh, Philip!
菲利普
So, I was -- I was a little surprised to see you here.
真没想到会在这儿碰到你
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
是 我也一样
I mean --
我是说
I know what you mean.
我明白
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表