剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Sounds nice.
听上去不错
How about... we go there tonight?
要不...我们今晚就去
...Invited the Prime Minister to join me tomorrow
邀请了首相明早共进早餐
for breakfast so that we can discuss in more detail
期间我们可以更详尽地探讨
the efforts that both of us are making
为了让世界更为和平
to secure a more peaceful world.
我们双方所要付出的努力
So our statements, as a result of all of our discussions,
我们所有的商讨结果
will be made tomorrow morning,
将以声明形式
following that breakfast and before the Prime Minister's departure.
在明天早餐后 首相离开前公布
Is there anything to eat?
有吃的吗
Yeah.
有
Yeah, I picked up some things.
我买♥♥了点东西
Let's see -- I got, uh, some bologna and a frozen pizza,
我想想 买♥♥了腊肠和一些冷冻披萨
And I also have this.
还有这个
Just add heat.
加热就行
Manageable.
好整
Okay.
好了
So, uh...
那...
Are you going to that funeral in Chicago?
你会去芝加哥参加葬礼吗
Uh, yeah.
去
Yeah, it's a memorial, actually.
算是追悼会吧
Lot of agents are gonna be there.
很多探员都会去
You know, David and I worked undercover together.
我和戴夫原来一起当过卧底
Did you know that?
你知道吗
No. No, I thought you guys were just friends.
不知道 我以为你们只是朋友而已
He was the only person I could talk to about that for a long time.
很长时间以来我只能和他谈卧底的事
What was it like?
那是什么感觉
It was strange.
很奇怪
Hard.
很难
I...
我...
You know...
你知道...
I got pretty screwed up.
我当时情况很糟
How so?
怎么会这样
I had to pretend to be friends with people
我必须和我不喜欢的人
I really didn't like --
交朋友
Terrible people.
很坏的人
There was a man -- John Reisling.
有一个人 约翰·雷斯林
He's in San Quentin now.
他现在在圣昆丁监狱
He was a bad guy.
他是个坏人
Uh, what did he do?
他干了什么
Bad things.
坏事
Like what? Did he kill people?
比如什么 他杀人了吗
He did.
杀了
It's okay. You can ask me.
没事 你可以问我
Did he make you kill people?
他逼你去杀人了吗
No.
没有
No. Thank God.
没有 谢天谢地
Were you scared?
你怕吗
So, I know I have some candles in here,
我记得这有些蜡烛
and, uh
还有
takeout menu.
外卖♥♥菜单
You know, I was, uh...
我本来
I was saving this for our anniversary,
是想留着纪念日再喝这酒的
but we could have it tonight.
但我们今晚就可以喝
Yeah, I know. It just needs a woman's touch.
我知道 还是要有女人来操持家务
Clark.
克拉克
Do you think that we're ever gonna live together,
你觉得我们会像普通夫妇那样
like a normal married couple?
在一起生活吗
Martha, I don't have a normal life.
玛莎 我没有普通的生活
I don't have a normal job.
没有普通的工作
But there's nothing so great about normal.
而且做个普通人也没什么好的
Oh, isn't there?
是吗
Nor-- normal is for everybody else.
平凡的人才普通
Because... if you're asking me
因为如果你问我
do I think things will get better,
是否认为会越来越好
then the answer is "yes."
答案是肯定的
And when I think about us,
当我想到我们的时候
I think it keeps getting better and better.
我觉得一切都在变得越来越好
Don't you?
你不觉得吗
Y-- I-- I'm not really in the mood for that.
我现在没有心情喝酒
Let's save it.
我们还是留着吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 没事
Come here.
来
Sorry. I'm...
抱歉 我
Martha, what's wrong?
玛莎 出什么事了
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不用了
I'm just, uh, I'm just off tonight. I...
我只是...今晚不在状态
I should just go to bed.
我应该去睡觉
I'm -- I might be coming down with something.
我可能生病了
Yeah, there - well, there's something going around.
的确 最近是有流感
I think I, uh, I want to go home.
我...我想回家
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay. I'll drive you.
我送你回去
What time is it?
几点了
It's late.
很晚了
I should have told you about my talk with Paige.
我应该告诉你我跟佩姬的谈话
I have a son.
我有一个儿子
Another son.
另外一个
He's Irina's, from when we were kids.
是伊丽娜的 我们年轻时生的
20 years old.
二十岁了
And he's in Afghanistan.
他在阿富汗
Gabriel told me.
加布里尔告诉我的
He's in combat?
他在打仗吗
He's a paratrooper.
他是伞兵
Henry, don't forget your poem.
亨利 别忘了你的诗
How could I forget? You told me 10 times already.
怎么可能忘 你跟我说了十遍了
Henry!
亨利
Well, I'm not reading it out loud.
我不会读出来的
Mrs. Macelhaney said that you could read your own aloud
马塞尔哈尼夫人说你可以读自己的
or you could trade with a friend.
或是跟朋友交换
I don't want a friend to read my poem out loud. That's worse.
我才不想让朋友读我的诗 那更糟
Then you're not following the assignment.
那你就没完成作业要求
You're not a part of this discourse, Paige.
你没资格参与谈话 佩姬
Discourse? That's a good word, Henry.
谈话 用词不错啊 亨利
Henry, book.
亨利 书
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
What are you talking about? I was talking to dad.
你什么意思 我在跟爸爸说话
Bye, guys. Bye.
大家再见 再见
Something's up with Martha.
玛莎有些不对劲
I don't know. Could be the foster kid.
我不知道 也许是领养孩子的事吧
She's still on that.
她还在想那事啊
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But I don't think I'm really up for another kid.
但我真的不想再有一个孩子了
Can I get you anything?
请问要点些什么
I'm good.
不用了
Excuse me. Do you have the time?
不好意思 能耽误你两分钟吗
Sorry. I can't help you. I don't have my --
抱歉 我帮不上忙 我没
Come on. Let's go.
走 我们走
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表