剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, don't bogart that joint.
别把这根抽完
You should be careful. It's strong.
你小心点 这烟挺猛的
I can handle it.
我受得了
I have the greatest idea.
我有个好主意
Rocky road!
石板街
Can I?
可以吃吗
Yeah, just take -- take two spoons.
当然 拿两把勺子
Yes, please.
太好吃了
I love any kind of ice cream with stuff in it, you know.
我喜欢里面加了料的冰淇淋
The crunch.
那松脆的感觉
Let's put popcorn in it.
我们往里边放点爆米花吧
Open it.
快打开
It's hot.
好烫
No, it's not.
才不烫呢
See, dumbo?
看到没 笨蛋
You know what this means?
你知道这代表什么吗
War.
开战
Just got real --
来点真格儿的
That burned my face.
烫到我的脸了
I'll take you down a rocky road!
看我在石板街收拾你
It burns! In your face!
燃烧吧 在你脸上燃烧
From the top of the volcano,
炽烈的烟尘与灰烬
in a fiery burst of smoke and ash,
自火山顶部喷薄而出
but these explosions in which the magma is...
但这些火山喷发中的岩浆...
I'm so stoned.
我醉的不行了
...are only the most...
...只是最...
I need a bathroom.
我得去上厕所
Don't move. I remember where it is.
别起来 我记得在哪
...is one in which lava pours from inside the volcano
...岩浆从火山内部喷薄而出
out onto the ground,
涌向地面
forming a familiar molten river known as a lava flow.
形成了我们所熟识的熔岩河 即熔岩流
Gradually, that lava...
渐渐地 岩浆...
...the most powerful nuclear detonation in history.
...堪比史上最具威力的核爆♥炸♥
More than 36,000 people died as the result of the eruption.
超过三万六千人死于火山喷发
Call me.
打给我
How'd it go?
进展如何
He has a briefcase that he takes to the office every day.
有一个公文包 他每天都带着去上班
Good.
很好
So next time you're there, you'll put the bug in?
那下次你会把窃听器装那上面
Yep.
对
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Her parents came home.
她父母回来了
So I had to run...
我只好仓促逃掉
like a teenager.
像个小孩
The whole thing was just...
这事实在是
Oh, God. I don't know.
天哪 我不知道
Are you stoned?
你喝醉了吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Do you think about when we learned to do this?
你会想起我们刚学会这么做的时候吗
No.
不会
It must be different for a man.
对男人来说一定不一样
I don't know.
我不知道
You had to find it in your mind somewhere.
你只能去脑海深处搜寻
They kept telling us
他们不断地告诉我们
we had to make it real to ourselves.
要让自己觉得是真实的
Is that what you do with Martha?
你对玛莎就是这么做的吗
I guess.
我猜是的
How do you feel about Kimberly?
你觉得金伯莉呢
I feel bad for Kimberly.
我为她感到难过
I haven't slept with her, no.
我没有跟她睡 没有
Should I sleep with her?
我该跟她睡吗
I don't know.
我不知道
No, honestly. I'm asking you.
不 说真的 我在问你呢
Honestly, I don't know.
说真的 我不知道
Do you have to make it real with me?
你跟我也要靠想象吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Not now.
不是现在
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表