剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
So, you got it?
你申请到了吗
I got it.
申请到啦
15-minute commute, door-to-door!
15分钟通勤 简直是门对门
That is so great.
太好了
What do say we dump the stinky cheese
我们把这难吃的奶酪扔了
and go to Manelli's to celebrate?
然后去马内利庆祝下
Did you win the lottery?
你中彩票了吗
New clothes, new bag, Manelli's.
新衣服 新包 还要去马内利
What?
怎么啦
This is really cone of silence, though.
没人知道这事
Okay.
好吧
So, I met this guy.
我遇见了一个人
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
I didn't want to say something until there was something to say.
我不想在什么事都没确认的时候乱说
Is there something to say?
现在有确认什么了吗
No. Not like that. Not like that.
不 不是这样的 不是这样的
So, he takes me out, and just,he asks me questions.
他约我出去 问我问题
Questions?
问题
Yeah, you know, just stuff about work.
你知道 就是工作的事
Stuff we're doing at General Dynamics.
通用动力的事
And he pays me for it.
然后他给我钱
He works for this consulting firm, and they --
他在顾问公♥司♥工作 他们
I guess they help out all the defense contractors.
我觉得他们在帮助所有国防承包商
They help them with their bids.
帮他们出价
And I don't know really what it is, but he's nice.
我不知道具体是什么 但是他人挺好的
Is he cute?
他可爱吗
Yeah.
当然了
He's gonna want more.
他会要的更多的
What, sex? God, I hope so.
要什么 做♥爱♥吗 真希望如此
Be careful, Chelle. I'm not kidding.
小心点 歇尔 我没在玩笑
Look at me.
看着我
I'm not kidding.
我没在开玩笑
You be careful.
你还是小心为妙
Yeah.
嗯
Naughty.
小淘气
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
The Nicaraguans are very happy about the Borland Amendment.
尼加拉瓜人对博兰修正案非常满意
The Centre wanted you to know.
中心想让你知道
I'll tell Elizabeth.
我会告诉伊丽莎白的
I know you lost a comrade.
我知道你失去了一名同志
She felt close to Lucia. She took it hard.
她和露西娅很亲近 她很受打击
Elizabeth takes things hard.
伊丽莎白重情重义
I know that.
我知道
For your friend Kimberly.
给你的朋友金伯莉
Afghani?
阿富汗产的
Appropriately enough. Very strong.
量够 也很猛
It's one of the ironies of this work.
这是对这个工作的讽刺之一
That so many lives depend upon
许多人的生命依赖于
one man's relationship with an adolescent girl.
一个男人和一个少女的关系
You don't like that.
你不喜欢这么做
She's 15 years old. Do you?
她才15岁 你喜欢这么做吗
I don't think you can reliably run her any other way
我不觉得你有其他办法
long-term.
至少长♥期♥来讲
Why don't you let me see about that? Of course.
还是让我来担心这个问题吧 当然
You are the one in the field, and you're the best.
你是出勤的人 而且你是最好的
There's nobody better.
没有人比你更好了
But Paige, Kimberly, Martha with her baby fever --
但是佩姬 金伯利 还有想要宝宝的玛莎
that's a lot for anyone.
对任何人来说都不轻松
I can imagine it might be confusing, even for you.
即便是你 可能也会混乱
I'm not confused.
我并不感觉混乱
"Confused" Is the wrong word.
我不该使用"混乱"这个词
It's difficult for all of us sometimes
每个人都会经历困难时期
To keep in mind that when people's lives
但是记住如果有人的生命妨碍到
intersect with our operations,
我们的行动
it's the operation that's crucial.
行动更为重要
And when the person involved is so young...
当牵扯进来的人这么年轻时
You have a conscience, Philip.
你有良知 菲利普
There's nothing wrong with that.
这并没有什么错
But conscience can be dangerous.
但是良知有时会变得很危险
Yeah, I'm a little bit country.
没错 我在走乡村风
They're actually almost cute.
他们看起来还是挺可爱的
Come in.
进来吧
Nice place.
房♥子很漂亮
It's all my stepmom.
都是我继母装饰的
She's into decor,
她特别喜欢装♥修♥
but I never let her into my room.
但是我从来都不让她进我的房♥间
You want to see it?
你想去看看吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Nice.
挺好的
Hey, look what I brought.
看看我带什么来了
Doesn't even smell like...
闻上去并不像
Pizza?
披萨
Yeah.
是的
So, you spend all your time trying to convince them
你的工作就是要说服他们
to vote the way that the companies want them to vote?
按照你们公♥司♥的意愿来投票
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, you definitely need a better life.
那你确实应该换个更好的生活方式了
That's why I'm hanging out with you.
所以我才和你在一起
Or maybe I should be working with your dad
或者我应该和你♥爸♥爸一起
in the State Department.
在国♥务♥院♥工作
Yeah, think again.
再想想吧
Do you even know what division he's in?
你知道他在哪个部门吗
Agriculture.
农业部
It's so boring.
简直不能更无聊了
He must know a lot about soil.
他肯定知道很多关于土地的事情
Yeah, no, really, he does.
没错 他确实知道
We used to have this garden
我妈妈还活着的时候
when my mother was still alive.
我们有一个花♥园♥
I mean, my -- my real mom.
我是说 我的亲生母亲
Right out there.
就在那边
He showed us how to plant seeds,
我爸会教我们如何播种
and all different depths,
教我们所有关于种地的事儿
and my brother and sister, when they were still around,
还有我的哥哥姐姐 当他们还在时
we would just, like, water and weed
我们一起浇水 除草
and all that stuff.
一起做所有的事
Carrots, squash,
我们种胡萝卜 西葫芦
these little, tiny, like, watermelon,
还有那些小小的西瓜
crappy watermelons, like the size of a rubber ball.
那些看起来有点恶心的皮球大小的西瓜
And me and my dad,
我和我爸
we had these two rakes.
我们有两把耙子
There was a big one, and there was a little one.
一把大的 一把小的
And he would go rake on one side,
他在园子的一侧开始耙地
and I would rake on the other,
我在另一侧开始耙
and we would just, like, meet in the middle.
然后我们一起耙到园子的中间
Is it still out there? The garden?
园子现在还在吗
No.
不在了
It's a lawn now.
它已经变成一片草坪了
My stepmom -- she,
我的继母
she s-said it looked messy, so...
她说园子看起来乱七八糟的 所以
She doesn't cook or anything, you know.
她也从不给我们做饭
She's always, like, out.
她总是 在外面
I mean, they're both gone, I mean, a lot.
我爸和继母 总是都不在家
You know, she's on like 30 different foundations.
我继母参与了三十多个不同的基金会
She's never here, and my dad -- I don't know where he is.
她从不在家 而我爸 我根本不知道他在哪儿
You know, if you told me
所以 如果有人告诉我
that he had another family somewhere,
我爸在外面还有一个家
I would say, "Okay, yeah, great. That explains it."
我一定会说 这就对了 难怪会这样
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表