剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
对
What are we gonna do about Paige?
要拿佩姬怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, my God! You're blushing! I'm not.
天 你脸红了 我没有
Yeah. I think it's cute. Kimberly...
我觉得很可爱 金伯莉
I can't have a serious conversation
我不能和班里的男生
with the boys in my class.
正经的说话
They're boys.
他们是男生
I need someone more mature.
我需要更成熟的人
Yeah?
是吗
Shit. He's right behind us.
该死 他就在我们后面
I'm much more attracted to men.
我更喜欢男人
I went on a few dates with a junior at Georgetown
我和乔治城大学的一个大三学生约过几次
We have to see this.
我们必须亲眼看到
We can't risk it.
我们不能冒险
Just a pass-by. We could be anybody on the street.
路过就好 我们只是路人
We should get photos.
我们得拍到照片
I'm much more attracted to men who know what they want.
我喜欢那些对生活有追求的人
And what they need. Look...
有需要的人 听着
What? It's true. It's not my fault.
怎么了 是真的 又不是我的错
There's nothing wrong with it. It's just life, you know?
这没错 只是生活而已
Sometimes you just need some really hot sex.
有时你只想要热辣的性♥爱♥
Kimberly. This is not an appropriate conversation.
金伯莉 这种话非常不合体
I don't want to have to say something to your father.
我不想跟你父亲谈这些
Shit.
该死
Okay. Whatever. Bye.
随便吧 再见
I know that license plate.
我认识这个牌照
Good to see you, Isaac.
很高兴见到你 艾萨克
Thanks, Ted.
谢谢 泰德
That's Isaac Breland.
是艾萨克·布里兰
What? The the girl, her father.
什么 那个女孩的父亲
That's the head of the CIA Afghan group.
是中情局阿富汗小组的头
Well, how about that.
真没想到啊
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表