剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
But you're lucky.
但是你很幸运
You were working with a good woman.
你和一位优秀的女士一起工作
Hey, look, what do I know?
谁知道呢
Anything's possible.
一切皆有可能
Nina could have been a pathological liar.
妮娜可能是个病态说谎者
She could have shot J.R., for all I know.
也许是她枪杀了JR
But I think she was a good source.
但我认为 她是个好线人
It's really too bad, what happened.
这一切太糟糕了
How you doing? Good. You?
近来还好吗 不错 你呢
I'm all right. Where are you going? English class.
挺好的 你要去哪儿 英语课
English class. Just getting out of history.
英语课 我刚下历史课
Yeah? How was it? Yeah, it was all right.
是吗 怎么样 还可以
I wish I was in there now. It's so cold.
真希望我现在在里面 太冷了
It's freezing.
冻死人了
You thought I was imagining things
当我第一次跟你说起他的时候
when I first told you about him.
你以为是我胡思乱想
People can get overeager
刚开始做这行时
when they start learning how to do this.
可能会头脑发热
A sophomore at George Washington --
一个乔治华盛顿大学的大二学生
I see why it looked silly.
我明白为什么看起来有点傻
They probably recruited Todd back in South Africa,
他们可能在南非招募了陶德
when they could take advantage of the fact that he was young and naive.
趁他年轻幼稚的时候下的手
He wasn't naive.
他当时可不幼稚
I grew up with so many like him back in Johannesburg --
在约翰内斯堡 我和许多他这样的人一起长大
privileged, self-centered,
拥有特权 以自我为中心
little, miniature copies of their parents.
简直就是他们父母的微缩版
I photographed him
我拍到了他
meeting a South African intelligence officer --
跟南非情报人员会面的照片
Eugene Venter.
尤金·文特尔
We think he's planning to stage an attack
我们认为他正在筹划一次袭击
and blame the student groups here
并准备嫁祸给这里
who are protesting apartheid.
正在抗♥议♥种族隔离的学生组织
That's Reuben Ncgobo.
那是鲁本·尼克戈波
We think Venter won't be able to resist coming after him
我们认为 文特尔一旦知道他在这
once he knows he's here.
肯定不会放过杀掉他的机会
Ncgobo's going to set another meeting with Todd.
尼克戈波会和陶德再见一次面
We're hoping Venter shows up to kill Ncgobo.
我们希望文特尔会出现 杀掉尼克戈波
That's when we grab him.
我们就趁那时抓住他
How do you know he'll go for it?
你怎么知道他会下手
We don't. There's a greater chance that he won't.
我们不知道 他不下手的可能性更大
You always play against the odds in this work.
干这行就是要赌
So, what do I do?
那我做什么
Our main risk is squad cars on patrol.
我们的主要危险来自巡逻的警车
We'll set you in a place where you can see
我们会把你布置到一个能看到
the maximum number of crossroads.
尽可能多交叉路口的地方
If you do see police car,
如果你看见了警车
honk twice, short taps.
短按两次喇叭
Then pull away.
然后开走
I understand.
明白
Hello! Anybody hungry?
有人吗 有人饿了吗
Got pizza.
我买♥♥了披萨
And I did have them put on extra pineapple,
而且还多加了菠萝
anchovies, and pickles.
鱼干和腌菜
I already ate.
我已经吃过了
Okay.
那好吧
Henry! Pizza!
亨利 吃披萨啦
He's at Doug's, working on his science project.
他正在道格家做科学作业
I asked Sandra to come to the memorial.
我居然邀请桑德拉去参加追悼会
It was stupid of me.
我可真傻
She's gonna fly halfway across the country with me now.
她得要飞上半个国家才能跟我去
She's with this other guy...
但她现在和别人在一起
must have seemed like a total asshole.
她肯定觉得我是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I doubt she thought that.
我不认为她会那么想
Don't doubt it.
别怀疑
Work's good, otherwise?
工作还好吧
It's okay.
还好
There is this one guy.
有这么个人
He's just --
他
He asks a lot of questions.
他问题太多
Bugs me.
很烦人
Why?
为什么
He's a new guy.
他是新来的
He's always trying to get in there, get noticed.
总是想融入我们 想得到关注
He's a black guy.
是个黑人
He's good at what he does. He's just too...
他很擅长他的工作 就是有点
I don't know.
我说不出
What about you? What's happening in your house?
你呢 你家里怎么了
Kids are busy. Elizabeth's busy.
孩子们都挺忙的 伊丽莎白也忙
You know. I eat pizza.
你看 我自己吃披萨
Honestly, raising kids, trying to agree on things,
老实说 养孩子 想要看法一致
lately...
但最近
we're on opposite sides all the time.
我们总是意见相左
Well, you're in a better place than me, pal.
你可比我强多了 伙计
Hang in there.
坚持下去
Yeah.
会的
I was on my way home from Moscow to see my wife and kids
我刚从莫斯科出发去看我老婆孩子
they told me to come here.
他们叫我来这
When were you last home?
你上次回家是什么时候
A year and a half.
一年半之前
But it's more than worth it if we get Venter.
但如果能抓住文特尔 这也值了
We'll get you back safe.
我们会让你安全到家的
You have kids?
你有小孩吗
Boys? Girls?
男孩 还是女孩
I have one of each.
一男一女
One of each.
一男一女
Lucky mama.
真有福气
Do your kids have any idea
你的孩子知道
what a badass woman their mom is?
他们的妈妈是位多牛逼的女人吗
They think I run a small family business.
他们认为我在经营小本家庭生意
I have four boys.
我有四个儿子
Where do they think you are?
他们以为你在哪儿
They know not to ask.
他们知道不能问
I am afraid of what they've become.
我很担心他们的近况
When I left, Buth was obsessed with motorbikes --
我离开时 布斯沉迷于摩托车
anything fast and shiny.
所有速度快又酷酷的东西
He would collect these pictures from magazines.
他会从杂♥志♥上收集图片
I tell him, "You care about this,
我跟他说 在我们一无所有
when we live like dogs in shacks, with nothing."
像狗一样住在棚屋里时 你竟然关心这些
No matter how many times
无论我多少次
I ripped up the pictures and beat him,
撕掉图片 打他
he would always find more.
他总能找来更多
I know.
我知道
Americans don't discipline their kids this way.
美国人不会像这样惩罚孩子
I'm not American.
我不是美国人
He's a little guy.
他是个小孩子
If he had a motorbike,
如果他有辆摩托车
someone would beat him, kill him for it.
会有人因此打他 甚至杀了他
I don't want him to go that way.
我不希望他变成那样
Better to die fighting for citizenship, for freedom, yes?
宁愿为了公民权和自♥由♥战死 对吗
Yes.
没错
Yes, I'm calling to confirm
你好 我想确认一下
Zinaida Preobrazhenskaya's appointment tomorrow.
娜怡达·普瑞奥布拉赞斯卡亚明天的预约
Yeah, I'll hold.
好 我等着
Yeah?
什么事
I need a signature.
需要你签个字
I went through four files, I read every single report,
我看完四份档案 读了所有报告
and at the end of the day,
结果最后
uh, I-I don't think there's anything there.
我没发现任何东西
I mean, he's not interested in working with the Americans,
我是说 他没有兴趣跟美国人 法国人
the French, the British, or the Australians.
英国人或澳大利亚人合作
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表