剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No leftovers?
没有剩菜吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I got the bug in.
我把窃听器装上了
Good.
很好
How's Kimberly?
金伯莉怎么样
I think she's nervous about a math test she has coming up.
在为一个数学考试紧张呢吧
Do you want some coffee? Sure.
想喝点咖啡吗 当然
Having weekly updates is going to make a big difference.
每周提供最新的消息会有很大作用
The Mujahideen can barely function
没有美国的援助
without American assistance.
圣♥战♥者几乎无法运作
Weekly?
每周
Conditions in the field won't support that.
现在的条件还不可能实现
Has it gotten intimate yet?
你们还没发生性关系吗
You have to forge a real bond with her
你必须跟她建立牢靠的关系
if you're going to get to the recording device
这样才能在有需要时都能拿到
when you need to.
录音设备
You know this.
你知道的
You've known this from the beginning.
从一开始你就知道
Our soldiers in Afghanistan are --
我们在阿富汗的战士
I know what's going on in Afghanistan.
我知道阿富汗是什么情况
Philip, I wasn't going to tell you this
菲利普 我本想在一切尘埃落定后
until things calmed down,
再告诉你的
but I think it best that you know it now.
但我想还是现在告诉你比较好
About a month ago, we captured Irina in Brazil.
大概一个月前 我们在巴西抓到了伊丽娜
She's been sent home. There will be a trial.
她已经被遣送回国 等待审判
I know you spoke to her about two years ago.
我知道你两年前跟她联♥系♥过
She has a son.
她有个儿子
His name is Misha. He's 20 years old.
名字叫米莎 20岁
He's in the 345th Independent Paratroop Regiment in Faizabad.
他在驻法扎巴德的第345独♥立♥伞兵团服役
She says he's yours.
她说那是你的儿子
Only you know if it's true, Philip.
只有你知道是不是 菲利普
But I've been checking on him, and he's a good soldier.
但是我已经查过他了 他是个好战士
His commanders respect him a great deal.
他的指挥官们都很尊重他
He's loyal. He's trustworthy. He's like you in that respect.
他忠诚 值得信任 在这方面他很像你
I didn't want to have to tell you this way.
我并不想以这种方式告诉你这些
Have you told Elizabeth?
你告诉伊丽莎白了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Hans' teenage spy likes redheads and is failing biology.
汉斯的那个少年间谍喜欢红发女生 生物学得很糟
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing. I had a -- I had a hard meeting with Gabriel.
没什么 我跟加布里尔会面不太顺利
What happened?
怎么了
He...told me...
他告诉我
That I --
我
He's trying to help, Philip.
他是想帮忙 菲利普
With Paige.
帮佩姬
I know it's a lot to deal with,
我知道这不轻松
especially with everything else going on,
特别是还有那么多乱七八糟的事
but after the baptism --
但是洗礼之后
I have to switch the tapes at Kimberly's weekly,
我得每个礼拜去金伯莉家换一次磁带
not monthly.
不是每个月
Then pop my gourmet popping corn in my buttery flavored oil.
然后把美味爆米花放在黄油调味油中
It'll taste buttery without any butter. Hello?
尝起来有黄油味但并没有黄油 有人吗
In here.
在这儿
...and fluffier than other popcorn, so each tender mor--
比别的爆米花松软 每一口
We saw it on the news.
我们在新闻上看到了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢你
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Have you talked to Ellen?
你跟艾伦谈过了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I tried to call her a couple times. The phone was busy.
我给她打过几次电♥话♥ 都是占线
Yeah, I'll call her tomorrow.
我明天给她打电♥话♥
Oh, those kids. Yeah.
还有孩子呢 是啊
You met him once. You remember?
你见过他一次 记得吗
Yeah. I think so.
对 记得
Dave was -- he was...
戴夫他
He was just so funny.
他非常有趣
Wasn't he?
不是吗
He was.
没错
I meant to call them, you know?
我本想打给他们的 你知道吗
I meant to call them so many times.
很多次我都想打给他们
I just...
我只是
can't take one moment for granted.
要珍惜眼前啊
There's gonna be a memorial in a couple of weeks.
很快会有个追悼会
Will you come?
你会来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It's in Chicago, isn't it?
在芝加哥 对吗
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
I'll see you tomorrow night.
我们明晚见
And take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Don't keep it all in.
不要什么事都憋着
Your friend Hans is on to something.
你朋友汉斯没猜错
That student you followed
你跟踪的那个学生
met with Eugene Veter from South African Intelligence.
跟南非情报局的尤金·维特见过面
Any idea what he's doing here?
知道他在这做什么吗
The centre has had intercepts about the N.I.S.
中心拦截了有关N.I.S.
planning violent attacks in the U.S.
计划在美国进行暴♥力♥袭击
to discredit the anti-apartheid movement.
破坏反种族隔离运动的情报
And they think that you may have just found the man
他们认为你正好找到了
who's going to carry them out.
准备实施此计划的人
What's he doing meeting with an undergraduate?
他跟一个大学生见面干什么
Lot of the anti-apartheid movement
很多反种族隔离运动
is centered on college campuses.
都以大学为中心
So you think they're gonna blow up a bunch of kids?
所以你认为他们要炸一群学生
I think Mr.Reagan has made
我认为里根先生
some very bad friends in South Africa.
结交了不少邪恶的南非朋友
The whole world watches while he cozies up to
全世界都看着他和世界上
the most racist government on the planet.
最奉行种族主义的政♥府♥相勾结
And we are going to break him with it.
我们打算以此打击他
Philip is losing faith in me.
菲利普快对我失去信心了
It's Paige.
是佩姬
I know.
我知道
I never want you to deceive him,
我从没想让你欺骗他
but if he's holding you back on this...
但如果他在这件事上阻止你
He knows I'm going ahead without him.
他知道没他我一样会继续
But you're not going ahead.
但你并没有继续
Were you supposed to pick me up today?
今天是你来接我吗
A client rescheduled a ticket pickup.
客户重新安排了取票时间
You want a ride?
要载你一程吗
Sure.
好啊
Nina.
妮娜
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Just lay down, close your eyes.
躺下 闭上眼
You haven't looked at me since you came back.
你回来之后就没看过我
I'm looking at you now.
我现在就在看着你
Everything is okay, yes?
没什么事吧
Nina?
妮娜
Nina?
妮娜
No.
不
What did you do?!
你干了什么
Nina! No! No! No!
妮娜 不 不 不
What did you do?!
你干了什么
Nina! Nina!
妮娜 妮娜
Nina, what did you do?!
妮娜 你干了什么
What did you do?!
你干了什么
Nina, what did you do?!
妮娜 你干了什么
Nina! No!
妮娜 不
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表