剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
But I'll see you Sunday.
不过我周日会去见你
Bye.
再见
I've been through it.
这种事我也经历过
Divorce.
离婚
The good news is that there's life after.
好消息是离婚后又可以开始新的生活
Yeah.
是啊
Just have to live long enough.
只能孤独终老了
What caused the rupture?
是什么导致你们婚姻破裂的
A lot of things.
很多原因
You weren't compromised?
不是你有人了吗
There was no other woman, no.
没有别的女人 没有
Things just, uh...
我们的关系就这样...
fell apart.
破裂了
An apple with a worm in it.
一条虫能毁了整个苹果
Trust.
信任
Yeah.
是啊
Is there anyone you think might have placed the bug
你认为有谁可能会在盖德探员的钢笔里
in Agent Gaad's pen?
安装窃听器吗
No.
不知道
Plenty of people had the opportunity,
很多人都有这样的机会
but I don't know wh...
但我想不到谁...
Agent Beeman.
比曼特工
Yeah?
怎么
Were you thinking of someone?
你是想到谁了吗
No.
没有
Hey, Dennis, have you seen Martha?
丹尼斯 你见到玛莎了吗
Uh, she left early... some family thing.
她提前走了 说家里有事
Oh, you're not, huh?! No, I'm not!
你不去 是吗 对 才不去
How are you gonna stop me from sending you there?!
你要如何阻止我把你送去那里
Huh, huh, Chuck?!
怎么做 查克
How are you gonna stop me?
你要如何阻止我
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
What's the matter? You got no answer?
怎么了 说不出来了吗
Because there's nothing you can do or say.
因为不管你说什么都没用
I'm in the driver's seat, and you know it.
这事我说了算 你知道的
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
School's out. You're finished.
学校没了 你玩完了
You forged a legal document.
你伪造了一份法律文件
The bank knows everything.
银行全都知道了
All I have to do now is prosecute,
我现在所要做的就是去举报你
and that, dear husband, happens to be the first thing
亲爱的老公 这件事正是我今天早上
on my agenda in the morning.
要做的第一件事
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
你会铸下人生中最大的错误
You keep saying that, Scott.
你接着吓唬我吧 斯科特
Your threats don't scare me.
你的威胁吓唬不住我
Well, they should scare you! Why?!
你应该感到害怕 为什么
Got it.
我去开
Hey, still all right if I eat with you guys tonight?
我今天晚上还能和你们一起吃饭吗
Of course. It's a little crappy over at my place.
当然 我自己在家没什么意思
The more, the merrier.
人越多就越开心
Oh, thanks.
谢谢你
How's work, Stan?
今天工作顺利吗 斯坦
Oh, you know, today was one of those days
怎么说呢 今天不大顺利
I wish I were on vacation.
真希望自己是在度假
I hear ya.
懂你意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Paige, you okay?
佩姬 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
She, uh, she takes everything in a little differently
自从洗礼之后 她对待周遭事物的方式
since being baptized... a lot more observant.
变得略有不同 现在更爱观察了
I-isn't that right, honey?
是不是这样 亲爱的
Henry, put that damn thing down.
亨利 快把那玩意儿放下
It's time for dinner.
该吃晚饭了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表