剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No, right. Right.
对 不是
You came here to fix something. Right.
你是来修理东西的 没错
"All--all marbles present and unaccounted for."
"所有那些现存的和不知所踪的弹珠"
That's something that my father used to say every morning
这曾是我父亲每天早上去工作前
before he started work.
都挂在嘴边的一句话
What did he do?
你父亲是干什么的
He was a farmer.
他是个农民
Andy said the farm is a vineyard now.
安迪说农场现在成了葡萄园了
A vineyard, like in France.
葡萄园 像在法国那样的葡萄园
Yeah. Yours?
你父亲呢
He was a coal miner.
他是个矿工
Your mother?
你母亲呢
An office worker.
她在办公室工作
And she cooked, cleaned, waited in line for food.
她还做饭 打扫 排队领食物
Is she alive?
她还健在吗
Yes.
健在
Where does she live?
她在哪生活呢
Russia.
苏联
Your english is very good.
你的英语说得真好
I've been well-trained.
我受过良好训练
You aren't going to let me leave...are you?
你不会让我活着回去了 是不是
It's not possible, no.
我做不到
This is not how I expected it to end.
没想到会这样结束
The -- the story.
结束我的故事
I'm not afraid of leaving the world.
我不怕死
I-I don't know why, but I'm -- I'm not.
我也不知道为什么 但我并不怕
It's better than falling down in the street like a drunk
总好过某天跟喝多了似的在大街上晕倒
and waiting for some stranger to pass by.
指望着路人发现
Or sitting in front of the television alone.
或者一个人看电视的时候就那么走了
Oh, I hate hospitals.
我讨厌进医院
When Gil was sick, I hated to go see him there.
盖尔生病的时候 我就不喜欢去医院看他
I went, but I hated it, everything about it.
我虽然去了 但我不喜欢那儿的一切
Hello?
有人吗
Stan?
斯坦
Stan!
斯坦
You're hurt. I got it. I got it.
你受伤了 没事 没事
It's late, Henry. Give it a rest.
很晚了 亨利 别弄了
I'm almost done.
我快弄完了
You know how you get when you don't get enough sleep.
你知道睡眠不足的话你是什么德行吧
I'm almost done.
快好了
A-are you married?
你结婚了吗
Yes.
结了
That's good, to have a-a partner, a-a f-friend.
真好 能有个伴 有个朋友
Gil and I were married twice.
我和盖尔结了两次婚
What do you mean?
什么意思
We got divorced.
我们离过婚
He remarried, but his wife died in an accident,
他再婚了 但他夫人在一次事故中去世了
and we did it again.
后来我们就又在一起了
We no longer had sugar in our eyes.
离婚时我们已经看不到彼此的优点了
N-none of that, uh,
一点都没有了
"Why can't you be the person I want
我们总说 你为什么不能改改自己的毛病
instead of the person you are?" stuff.
成为我想要的那种人
This time, it stuck like glue.
这一次 我们如胶似漆
We were 27 years.
我们在一起27年
We were happy in the sec-- second round.
第二次婚姻非常快乐
There are only two things
只有两件事
that Gil would never
盖尔永远不会
say a blessed word about.
有所美言
Helen.
海伦
The other woman. My nemesis.
另一个女人 我的报应
No, my best friend.
不 是我最好的朋友
What was the other thing?
另一件是什么事
The -- the war, of c-- of course.
是 是战争 当然了
Did Gil send you?
是盖尔让你来的吗
Yes.
是的
Did he tell you I'm afraid of pain?
他有告诉你我怕疼吗
Is he with Helen?
他跟海伦在一起吗
No. No.
不 没有
I don't want anything to happen to Andy.
我不希望安迪出事
He's a good -- he's a good son.
他是个好 他是个好孩子
Nothing's gonna happen to him.
他不会有事的
Promise?
保证吗
I promise.
我保证
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
Yes.
有
And this is what you do?
那你还做这份工作
Sometimes.
有时做
By yourself?
你自己吗
With my husband.
跟我丈夫一起
Why?
为什么
To make the world a better place.
让世界变得更美好
You think doing this to me
你觉得这样对我
will make the world a better place?
会让世界变得更美好吗
I'm sorry, but it will.
对不起 但会的
That's what evil people tell themselves
坏人在做坏事时
when they do evil things.
都会这么给自己开脱
I...can't...can't...
我 不能 不能
Can't...
不能
Can't...can't...
不能 不能
1-2-3.
1 2 3
1-2-3.
1 2 3
What happened?
怎么样了
They'll find her body in the morning. She was sick.
早上他们会找到她的尸体 她病了
You okay?
你还好吗
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
We have to go.
我们得走了
How long was she alone in the room?
她独自在房♥间里多长时间
No more than 10 minutes.
不超过十分钟
Guy must have come in through a window.
他一定是从窗户进来的
Maybe he was already there.
有可能他一直都在那
Hiding?
躲在那里
In a closet, under a bed.
衣柜里 床铺下
You checked the room first?
她进去前你检查房♥间了吗
Yeah.
检查了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I got a hell of a headache, but other than that, I'm good.
我头痛得要命 除此之外还好
Take some Aspirin?
吃点阿司匹林
Yeah.
好
It works better if you take it with beer.
就着啤酒服用效果更好
It's not supposed to, but it does.
很没道理 但真的有效
Go home. Get some rest.
回家 休息一下
Don't worry. We'll beef up her security.
别担心 我们会加强她的安保
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
She didn't break or confess,
她没有崩溃 没有坦白
or panic.
甚至都没慌张
Maybe she was in shock,
也许她太震惊了
thinking she was gonna die.
以为自己会死
Has anybody said anything at the rezidentura?
基地里有什么消息吗
No. Nothing yet.
没有 还没有
Not for me.
我不喝酒
How's your head?
你的头怎么样
It's felt better.
好一点了
Sorry to hit you so hard.
抱歉打得那么用力
Try it with a raw egg.
试试用生鸡蛋敷
It's what we do... for a hangover.
我们宿醉后都是这么干的
I don't have a hangover.
我没有宿醉
I think I'll have one.
我还是来一瓶
Wasn't there just a little part of you
你心里其实是不是有那么一点
that wanted to crack my head open?
想砸开我的脑袋
"Geode." That's very nice.
"晶洞" 真不错
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表