剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
It's very frustrating.
真是焦头烂额
Yeah, I noticed this catastrophe on my first day.
是啊 我入职第一天就注意到这个破玩意了
I never use it.
从来没用过
If I need to pick up or deliver a file,
如果需要收发文件
I just walk down the hallway myself.
我就自己走过去
Well, it is time-consuming.
太浪费时间了
It's efficient.
这更有效率
It takes more time to track down a misplaced file
追踪一份送错了的文件
than it takes to hand-deliver it.
比亲自送要花更多时间
And I don't like to waste time.
而我不喜欢浪费时间
I should let -- let you get back to work, then.
那我还是别耽误你工作了
Well, talking to you is...
跟你交谈
not a waste of time, Martha.
并不是浪费时间 玛莎
Thank you, Agent Aderholt.
谢谢 艾德霍尔特探员
Now we've run out of conversations.
看来我们没话可聊了
Well...for now.
只是暂时的
So, until next time, Martha...
下次再聊 玛莎
Sure.
好
I'm just...
我得...
Hey, uh, Stan, listen.
斯坦 听我说
I'm sorry if I was abrupt the other day.
我对那天的唐突向你道歉
Oh, you weren't abrupt.
没关系的
I should have filled you in right away. I had a bad night.
我应该第一时间找你的 但那晚我心情很糟
A woman the size of my mother beat the crap out of me.
一个身材跟我妈一样的女人把我打得落花流水
I'm sure she could have taken down any one of us.
我相信我们都不是她的对手
Agent Aderholt, line 2 -- Buffalo Field Office.
艾德霍尔特探员 水牛城办公室在二号♥线
This is gonna be another call
肯定又是打来告诉我
about a dentist with a 70-year-old patient
一个给在冰上滑倒摔到下巴的
who slipped on the ice and broke her jaw.
七十岁老人看病的牙医的事
I'm getting five of these a day.
这种电♥话♥一天好几个
People love to cooperate.
人们都喜欢合作
Aderholt.
我是艾德霍尔特
And it said in the paper there's a sun-room?
报纸上还说有间日光浴室
Best room in the house --
那是这栋房♥里最好的房♥间了
except the kids have taken it over.
可惜让孩子占了
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
Uh, right -- right this way.
就在这边
Honey? Uh, you know, II meant to check the attic.
亲爱的 我想去看看阁楼
Is it the string hanging outside the bathroom?
浴室外的那条绳是打开阁楼的吗
Yeah. Use both hands. It sticks.
是的 用两只手拽 有点卡住了
I-I will. I'll meet you guys in a minute.
知道了 我一会儿去找你们
Yeah, it's impossible
不给孩子们
not to buy your kids everything they want, right?
买♥♥他们想要的东西是不可能的 是吧
You know, I noticed the, uh,
我留意到
price of the house dropped again.
房♥价又跌了
The family's eager to sell.
这家人急于出手
Is there anything wrong with the house?
是因为房♥子有什么问题吗
I mean, you know, between us girls.
你悄悄告诉我 我不会乱说的
Hello. Mr. Paaswell.
你好 帕斯威尔先生
I know -- I'm not supposed to be here.
我知道我不该来
I just forgot one thing.
我只是忘了件东西
Why don't I show you the garden?
不如我带你看看那花♥园♥吧
Hello.
你好
Hi. I, uh, I was just trying to figure out
你好 我想知道
where the heat comes in from the baseboard.
护墙板里的热量是哪儿来的
Uh, doesn't work anyway.
已经坏了
I bring a space heater in during the winter.
冬天的时候我都用加热器
I'm -- I'm so sorry. This is your house?
不好意思 这是你的房♥子吗
Uh, not for long, hopefully.
但愿能尽快出手
I j-- I'm sorry. I just -- I just wandered in.
对不起 我只是随便看看
Well, it's an open house, right?
今天是开放参观日
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
And -- and the realtor said there was a --
房♥产经纪人说这里有
there was a home office, and I've always wanted one.
有一间家用办公室 我一直想有一间
Listen, this is a great house.
这是栋好房♥子
You should buy it.
你应该买♥♥下来
But whatever you do, turn this room into a den.
但你应该把这个房♥间改成书房♥
When you have a home office, you use it.
家里有办公室 你就会工作
You come home, you barely have dinner,
即使回到家也不怎么吃晚饭
and you keep working.
一直在工作
You bring work home,
你把工作带回家
and your wife starts to resent it, resent you.
你的妻子会反对 会生你的气
Next thing you know...
等你回过神来
Anyway, I'm not supposed to be up here during the open house,
总之 我不应该在开放参观日过来
so... just had to grab something.
只是得来拿些东西
Well, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
What do you think? I like it.
你觉得怎么样 我喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty good. Well, good, good.
是啊 很不错的房♥子 太好了
So, thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你们能来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Bye.
非常感谢 再见
Good, right? So... and that's good.
还不错 是吗 很不错
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah?
走吗
Almost.
马上就好
There he is.
找到了
He's taking it hard -- the divorce.
他很难接受离婚这件事
He starts singing, he's had it.
他开始唱歌♥了 他受够了
I'll get Gabriel that checking account info tomorrow.
我明天把那份支票账户信息给加布里尔
Maybe those deposits are coming from somewhere interesting.
存款来源或许会很有趣
Take a right up here.
在这里右转
Hi, Mr. Paaswell. Hey, Kimberly.
你好 帕斯威尔先生 你好 金伯莉
You look really nice tonight. I like your shirt.
今晚你看上去真帅 我喜欢你的衬衫
Thanks. It's, uh, Perry Ellis.
谢谢 是派瑞·艾力斯牌的
How's school going?
学校还顺利吗
Algebra is not math.
代数绝不是数学
It's, like, graphs and letters. How can you solve letters?
净是些图形和字母 怎么能算出字母呢
Keep straight. I think they're just one street over.
直走 我觉得他们就在下一条街
Okay. Yeah, math wasn't my thing, either.
好吧 数学也不是我的强项
I bet you were a jock
我打赌你一定是运动员
and all the girls had crushes on you.
所有的女孩子都爱慕你
No, hardly.
才没有呢
I'm gonna need you Saturday night again.
我需要你周六晚上再来一趟
Babysitter?
保姆吗
I think so.
我想是的
A date?
约会吗
My friend Kate's parents went through a divorce.
我朋友凯特的父母离婚了
She said her father only started to come out of it
她说她父亲直到又开始约会以后
once he was dating again.
才逐渐走出离婚的阴影
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
Grown-ups aren't that different than kids.
大人跟孩子没什么不同
You go through a breakup,
经历分手时
and what you really need is a good fling.
你真正需要的是再一次的艳遇
Wow. Interesting theory.
很有趣的理论
Well, it's not natural
我觉得一辈子
just to be with one person your whole life.
只跟一个人在一起有违常理
This keeps going, we're gonna --
一直这么下去 我们就得
Silver Lincoln Versailles. They've done studies.
银色林肯凡尔赛 有研究的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Just saw it. Think it was the second time.
刚看到 这应该是第二次了
When was the first time?
第一次什么时候
About an hour and a half ago -- somewhere near Maxwell.
大概一个半小时前 在马克斯威尔附近
You sure it's the same one?
确定是同一辆车吗
No.
不确定
All right, what did we do since South Jefferson?
从南杰斐逊大街转过来以后我们怎么走的
We turned on Prospect and we made one turn on center.
首先转到了前进路上 接着转到中♥央♥大道
Let's figure the CIA would have one car behind
中情局会派一辆车跟梢
and a minimum of six more -- or three on each street.
后面六辆车待命 或者每条路上安排三辆
That'd be small.
成功的机会渺茫
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表