剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
just as he dies?
随地安葬吗
His body and clothes soaked in blood?
身体和衣服还有血染的痕迹
Even a prophet must be cleaned before burial,
甚至先知在死前都要沐浴梳洗
but not a martyr.
但烈士不能
So great is his honor.
那是何种荣耀
But a traitor...
但是叛徒...
There is a way for tomorrow to work out.
有个办法可以不影响明天的会谈
If you were to go to the meeting alone...
如果你独自去参加会议的话
Tell me.
告诉我
What does your intelligence say about me?
你们的情报部门怎么说我的
That you are loyal,
你很忠诚
that there are no Mujahideen as brave as yours.
没有比你们更勇猛的圣♥战♥者了
I am Abassin Zadran.
我是阿巴辛·扎德兰
I am the one who cuts the throats of the communists.
我是共♥产♥党员割喉者
I have killed many people with my knife.
我的刀下死过不少人
I have cut them open and watched them die,
把他们开膛破肚 然后看着他们死去
some of them boys,
有些男孩
no older than my nephew.
还没有我侄子大
I found them swimming, their guns on the riverbank,
我看到他们把枪放在河岸上 然后去游泳
laughing, singing,
笑着 唱着
after dropping bombs on our villages,
而之前才朝我们村子扔过炸♥弹♥
desecrating our women, killing our babies.
侮辱我们的女人 残杀我们的孩子
They're cowards.
他们都是懦夫
If there were 200 infidels standing on the road,
就算有200个异教♥徒♥敢挡我们的路
I would gut every one of them like a goat.
我也会像宰羊一样把他们都宰了
14 types of omelets, 20 kinds of hamburgers.
十四种煎蛋卷 二十种汉堡
How does one choose?
怎么选
The paradox of being American.
美国人的自相矛盾
Hmm. Isn't this a greek diner?
这不是希腊餐厅吗
The risk we run now
我们现在的风险
is things with Paige will move too slowly.
是针对佩姬的行动开展过慢
Philip will continue to block progress.
菲利普还是会继续阻碍进度
Well, I can't help wondering if Philip is right.
我在想也许菲利普是对的
It's their daughter.
那是他们的女儿
I'm thinking, Claudia.
我在思考 克劳迪娅
I can think out loud with you after 30 years.
我们认识三十年了 我可以说我心里想的吧
Think out loud all you like.
你怎么想就怎么说吧
It's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国度
Or haven't you heard?
你不知道吗
I'm just not certain it's the right thing.
我只是不确定这件事对不对
For Paige?
对佩姬来说吗
No, for Philip and Elizabeth.
不 是对菲利普和伊丽莎白来说
She was much better with him before this all came out.
在这些事发生前他们关系多好
What can I get you? I'll have tea.
想要点什么 我要茶
Okay, we have, uh, chamomile, earl grey --
好的 我们这有柑橘茶 伯爵红茶
Just tea. Hot tea.
茶就行 热茶
The same. All right, thanks.
一样 好的 谢谢
Starting to wish you didn't come back?
开始想要是没回来就好了吧
It was very dull in Sergach.
在谢尔加奇真的很无聊
What happened at the Centre
当中心听说
when they heard it was the boy who killed his family?
是那个男孩杀了他全家时 他们什么反应
Honestly...
老实说...
I'd never seen anything quite like it in 40 years.
我四十年来从没见过他们这样
They fired the head of the American Department,
他们撤掉了美国事务部的部长
who left in shame.
他羞愧地离职了
Everyone was in mourning.
所有人都很悲痛
I thought they might shut down director with us.
我还以为他们会撤除我们的一切行动
And yet with all that...
然而即使这样...
they still want to try it again?
他们还是想再试一次吗
They think you can do it.
他们认为你能做到
I need to speak with my friends.
我要跟我的朋友们聊聊
Brad! Brad!
布拉德 布拉德
Drop it. Now.
放下刀 快
"Got plans?
"有安排吗
My husband wants to see this movie,
我丈夫想去看这部电影
'The King of Comedy.'"
《喜剧之王》"
"What's that?"
"那是什么"
"Some Jerry Lewis movie."
"是杰里·刘易斯的一部电影"
"Oh, man."
"天啊"
"Right?"
"是啊"
Come in.
请进
Paige...
佩姬
I'm going to see my mother before she dies...
我想在我妈妈去世前再去见她一面
in Russia.
去苏联
I talked it over with dad.
我和你♥爸♥爸商量过了
We think you should go with me.
我们都觉得你该和我一起去
It would be the only chance you'll have to meet your grandmother.
这或许是你见你外婆的唯一一次机会了
But it's your choice.
但还得你自己决定
Martha?
玛莎
Mar...
玛...
I'm sorry, Clark. I, uh...
对不起 克拉克 我...
Martha, where are you going?
玛莎 你要去哪儿
To my parents'.
回我父母那儿去
I need a break.
我想静一静
We need a break.
我们都需要静一静
Martha... No, um...
玛莎... 别说了
I can't take it.
我受不了了
Everyone at work knows that I'm lying.
所有同事都知道我在撒谎
No, no, they don't.
不会的 他们不知道
When I come home, you're not...
我回家以后 你就不...
Martha, I know how hard this is.
玛莎 我知道这有多难熬
I know, but I am trying.
我知道 但是我在努力了
I know you are.
我知道你在努力
But it's not enough.
但是还不够
I'm sorry, Clark, but it's...
对不起 克拉克 但是
It's not enough.
远远不够
They're not gonna let up
他们不会善罢甘休的
until they find the person that put that pen there.
除非他们找出是谁把那支笔放在那儿的
I-I am working on it, and I will figure it out.
我正想办法呢 我会搞定的
I promise.
我保证
I am with you.
有我在你身边
Martha, I-I-I love you.
玛莎 我爱你
I love you. You...
我爱你 你...
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
Whatever kind of arrangement you want is fine. Um...
你想怎么安排都可以
I let you in here. It's fine.
我让你待在这儿 也没关系
I just...
我只是
When my mother asks, I don't even know what to say.
每当我妈妈问起来 我真不知道该怎么说
And it's not just that. It's...
不仅是这一点 还有...
I can't be here with you like this.
我不能再和你这样下去了
I was 18 when I left,
我十八岁那年离开家
and I always told my mom that turning my room into a sewing room, you know,
我总是让我妈把我的房♥间改成缝纫间
but she wouldn't do it.
但她就是不改
She just wouldn't do it.
她就是不改
Martha...
玛莎...
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表