剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Facing the door.
对着门
We wouldn't be having this easter-egg hunt if you had.
如果你装了 现在也不用这么抓内鬼了
I mean, I'm not saying that your negligence
我并不是说是因为你的疏忽
resulted in the KGB getting access into the bureau.
才把克格勃引了进来
But you're not prepared to say it didn't?
但你也不认为不是我的错
Have a good evening, Agent Gaad.
晚安 盖德探员
Here on BBC news at the top of the hour.
现在是BBC整点新闻
In Afghanistan,
在阿富汗
Soviet scorched-earth tactics
苏联利用焦土战术
have yet to deter Ahmad Shah Massoud's militia,
震慑了艾哈默得·辛哈·马苏德的自卫队
which have increased their ranks
这让他们进一步
following an aggressive offensive of high-altitude bombing
进行猛烈的高空轰炸
and long-range artillery shelling.
以及远程炮兵射击
An estimated 80% of the infrastructure
据估计 潘杰希尔谷地
has been destroyed or damaged in the panjshir valley region,
80%的基础设施都遭到了毁坏
leaving refugees scattered throughout the neighboring provinces.
附近的居民因此流离失所
News?
在听新闻吗
Afghanistan, the war.
阿富汗的战争
Your son --
你的儿子
what's his name?
他叫什么
Misha.
米沙
Oh, Martha, where's that contingency report I asked for?
玛莎 我要的应急报告呢
It's in the mail robot.
在邮件分拣车里
I tried to get it out, but it's jammed again.
我想取出来 但又卡住了
Oh, for crying out loud, give me the keys.
我的老天 钥匙给我
God damn it to hell!
见你的鬼
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Breakfast for dinner?
晚饭就用麦片打发了吗
I made Henry some eggs.
我给亨利做了鸡蛋
What's he up to?
他干什么呢
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Playing some electronic game that he got from Goug.
好像在打道格那里拿来的电子游戏
You doing school work?
是学校要求你们看的书吗
No. Just...
不 只是
interested.
感兴趣而已
In what?
对什么
Your friend...
你的朋友
Gregory.
格雷戈里
I went to the library
我去图书馆
and looked up some reports from when he was...
查找了一些关于他的报道 那时的他
The newspaper said he was a drug dealer.
报纸上说他是个毒贩子
His life was complicated.
他的生活很复杂
It was hard.
而且很艰难
But he --
但是他
he never stopped fighting for what was right.
他从未停止过为正义而战
So, was he a criminal, or wasn't he?
那他究竟是个罪犯吗
Things aren't that simple.
事情没有那么简单
And...
而且
I mean, you know that.
你了解的
You're already fighting against injustice.
你已经开始为正义而战了
Who are you fighting against?
你是在和谁斗争呢
Countries, governments,
国家 政♥府♥
people who make laws.
那些制定法律的人们
You know what I mean?
你能明白我的意思吗
I guess.
我想我能
But...
但是
you can't just go rob banks and things.
你不能去抢银行之类的
No, you can't.
是的 你不能
Of course not.
当然不能
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
I see the party started without me.
看来你没等我就自己开始了
I have had a crazy day.
今天真是疯狂的一天
Had a meeting which got canceled,
会议明明取消了
but...they forgot to tell me about it.
可他们忘了通知我
Anyway...
真是...
I met a man named Walter Taffet yesterday.
我昨天见到了一个叫沃尔特·塔菲的人
Who's he?
那是谁
Taffet.
塔菲
Well, he's you.
他就是你
I...
我...
They found the pen.
他们发现那支笔了
Who are you?
你是谁
Martha...
玛莎
Who are you, Clark?
你是谁 克拉克
I'm your husband,
我是你丈夫
the man you married...
是你托付终身的人...
who loves you more than you will ever know.
我爱你远远超出你的想象
Oh, God.
天啊
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Martha, Martha, you -- you fell in love --
玛莎 玛莎 你 你爱上了...
we we fell in love. Is this for real?
我们是相爱的 这是真的吗
I mean, is any of this true?
我是说 还有什么是真的吗
We are what's real, and that's all that matters.
我们的感情是真的 这才是最重要的
W-- that's -- that is what is true.
我们 感情是真的
Please, Clark.
求你了 克拉克
Please don't lie to me,
求你别再骗我了
because I can't take it if you're gonna lie to me.
如果你再骗我 我真的会受不了的
I'm -- I'm not -- I'm not lying to you.
我 我没有骗你
Martha, I'm not lying to you.
玛莎 我没有骗你
Listen to me. I am telling you the truth,
听我说 我说的是真的
and everything I am about to say is the truth.
我接下来要说的全都是真的
When we first met,
在我们初次相见时
I-I didn't want to fall in love with you,
我没想过会爱上你
but I did.
但我还是爱上了
And now you mean...
而如今你对我来说
so much to me.
胜过万千
You have to believe that.
你必须相信这一点
You are one of the most...
你是我所见过的
true and honest and good women
最真实 最诚实的
I have ever known.
好女人
I love you...
我爱你
and I would do anything for you...
我愿意竭尽一切
...to protect you.
去保护你
Is that enough...
这还不够吗
or do you need more than that?
还是你想要的不仅仅如此
Thank you. I have something for you.
谢谢 我有东西给你
Is she...
她是...
She's a fighter.
她是一位战士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Not at all.
不用谢
This thing with Kimberley has been hard on Philip.
金伯莉的事让菲利普很不好做
She's very young.
她太年轻了
He knows... we both know
他知道 我们都知道
that maintaining access
保持获取中情局
to the CIA Afghan group is critical,
阿富汗小组的情报至关重要
especially right now.
尤其是眼下这个时候
I have a favor to ask.
我想请你帮个忙
Sure. Sit down.
没问题 坐下说
I want you to see what you can do
我想请你尽你所能
to help Philip's son in Afghanistan
帮助菲利普在阿富汗的儿子
to get him home.
让他能回家
I didn't realize you knew about the boy.
我没想到你会知道他那个儿子
He told me.
他告诉我的
I'll do what I can.
我尽力而为
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表