剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
There's one move we could make. We put a bug in Gaad's office.
我还有个办法 监听盖德的办公室
I'm in love with you,
我爱上你了
and I would do anything for you.
我愿为你做任何事
That student you followed
你跟踪的那个学生
met with Eugene Veter from South African Intelligence.
跟南非情报局的尤金·文特尔见过面
What's he doing meeting with an undergraduate?
他跟一个大学生见面干什么
Lot of the anti-apartheid movement
很多反种族隔离运动
is centered on college campuses.
都以大学为中心
What are we doing here, mom?
我们来这干嘛啊 妈妈
I had a good friend who lived near here.
我原来有个好朋友曾住在这
We all worked together in the civil rights movement.
我们都在民权运动中一起工作
Your parents were real activists.
你父母都是真正的激进分子
If you tell her now, this will all blow up.
如果你现在告诉她 一切就都乱套了
But at least she'll know who she is.
但至少她会知道她是谁
She has a son. She says he's yours.
她有个儿子 她说那是你的儿子
His name is Misha. He's 20 years old.
名字叫米沙 20岁
He's in the 345th Independent Paratroop Regiment
他在驻法扎巴德的第345独♥立♥伞兵团
in Faizabad.
服役
An unknown source told the BBC
一身份不明的线人告诉BBC
that government sources reaffirmed
政♥府♥方面的消息
the Soviet Union's commitment to the war.
再次证实苏联会开启战争
At a recent Party Conference,
在最近的党内会议上
officials condemned the United States and Pakistan
苏方官员因美巴双方在阿富汗地区的
for the ongoing strife in Afghanistan.
持续冲突而对双方进行了谴责
Meanwhile, the United Nations continues to seek an end
同时 联♥合♥国♥仍在尝试叫停
to the three-year military engagement there
阿富汗地区长达三年的军事冲突
as fighting rages on the fronts in the Panjshir Valley.
而战争已蔓延至潘杰希尔谷地
The Soviet spokesman reiterated the belief
苏联发言人重申他们坚信
that revolution in Afghanistan could not be turned back
阿富汗所发生的革命无法回头
and, therefore, any troop withdrawal
因此 任何军队的撤离
was dependent on direct talks
需基于与阿富汗 巴基斯坦 伊朗
between Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran.
三方的直接对话
In other news,
其他新闻
brush fires are raging in the southern sta--
森林火灾已蔓延至南部
What are you reading?
你在看什么书
School?
学校要求的吗
No.
不是
Mom told me you guys did some stuff
妈妈和我说你们参与过
with the civil rights movement.
人♥权♥运动
Yeah, a long time ago.
好久之前的事情了
Not that long ago.
也没多久吧
Not really.
没多久
I mean, how often do you see a black person in Falls Church?
福尔斯彻奇市难得见到一次黑人啊
And when you do, people get totally freaked out.
当见到黑人的时候 大家都被吓呆了
D.C. still has ghettos, dad, just like in the 1960s.
爸爸华盛顿还有贫民区 跟60年代一样
Yes. Yeah, that's true.
是的 没错
Mom took me to Kenilworth.
妈妈带我去了肯尼沃斯
I mean, it's not like I didn't know those sorts of neighbourhood existed,
我并不是不知道有那种社区的存在
but I'd just... never been to one before.
我只是 从来没去过而已
Mom took you to Kenilworth?
妈妈带你去肯尼沃斯了吗
It wasn't scary.
那里不吓人
Some of it was, but...
是有些吓人的地方 但是
it was amazing -- walking with mom
感觉很神奇 和妈妈走在一起
and seeing people live like that,
看到那些人离福尔斯彻奇市那么近
so close to Falls Church.
但生活却如此不同
Mom told me about your friend Gregory.
妈妈告诉了我你们的朋友格雷戈里的事
I can't believe you had a friend
我不敢相信你们居然有朋友
who got killed by the police.
被警♥察♥杀死了
You had a friend that got killed by the police?
你朋友被警♥察♥杀了吗
He was an activist.
他是名激进分子
Mom and dad were activists.
爸爸妈妈曾经也是激进分子
What do you mean?
什么意思
Civil rights activists.
民权的积极拥护者
What made you stop believing in change,
你们为什么会不再相信改变
making things better?
不再努力让社会变得更美好
I still believe in those things.
我依然相信这些
You just get older.
只是年纪大了
And, uh...
然后
other things become important.
别的事情变得更为重要
And you realize there are a lot of ways to make a difference.
也意识到改变世界并不只有一条路
Let's go. Come on.
我们走吧 走
Good night.
晚安
What's that?
那是什么
The Centre asked for weekly updates on Paige.
中心要求每周更新一次佩姬的情况
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Aspirin.
阿司匹林
There's a new bottle of aspirin on the top shelf.
最上面架子里有一瓶新的阿司匹林
Why would you keep an empty bottle of aspirin?
你为什么要留一个空的阿司匹林瓶子
I don't see the logic.
这不符合逻辑
Well, you finished it, so next time, throw it out.
你吃完了 下次记得扔掉
Paige told me about your little field trip.
佩姬跟我讲了你带她去了哪里
Good.
很好
You didn't think to mention it?
你没想过要告诉我吗
I told you I was moving forward with Paige.
我告诉过你我会对佩姬的事有所行动
I didn't think I need to tell you everything I did everyday.
我觉得没有必要事事都向你汇报
In the future, I would appreciate it if you didn't lie to me.
以后我希望你不要骗我
I did not lie to you. Because believe it or not,
我没有骗你 因为不管你信不信
Paige does occasionally talk to me.
佩姬还是会跟我说话的
I didn't lie to you. I told you I was moving forward.
我没有骗你 我跟你说过我会有所行动
Is this how it's gonna work?
真的要这么做吗
I mean, a-am I -- am I gonna come home one day
某一天我回到家里
and...Paige will just tell me that she knows who we are?
佩姬告诉我她知道我们的真实身份了
I honestly -- I don't know.
我真的不知道
Gabriel told me they're sending a guy
加布里尔说他们派来一个
named Reuben Ncgobo.
叫鲁本·尼克戈波的人
He'll be here in a few hours, coming in from Moscow.
从莫斯科出发 几个小时后到
Moscow?
莫斯科
Yeah.
没错
He's African National Congress, training there.
他是非洲国民大会成员 在那儿接受培训
So he's bait, hoping Venter will come and kill him.
所以他是个诱饵 期望文特尔会杀了他
Well, he's no ordinary bait.
他不是一般的诱饵
He's number 3 on South Africa's most-wanted list.
他在南非通缉名单上排第三
And we trust him why...because he's a communist?
而我们信任他 是因为他是共♥产♥党吗
Gabriel said these guys go back to South Africa
加布里尔说这些人会回南非
and they do what they say they're gonna do.
他们会对指示言听计从
A lot of them die.
有很多人都死了
We trust him.
我们相信他
What was she like?
她是什么样的人
Uh, what do you want to know?
你想了解什么
Oh, anything.
什么都好
Nina was...
妮娜是
a good person, straightforward.
一个好人 坦荡直率
We put her in a compromised situation,
我们置她于不利境地
but she rose to the occasion,
但她应付自如
did what was expected of her.
做到了我们期望的事
Yeah, the guy I was running,
之前我负责的人
when he talked about the illegals,
当他谈起间谍时
you could tell he respected them.
你能听出来他很尊重他们
He could have never operated on their level,
他永远达不到他们的水平
but it was like he had this rivalry going on with them --
但在他潜意识里 他一直在和他们
in his head.
竞争
Well, Nina never had much on the illegals,
妮娜对间谍的了解并不多
but what she did know, she told me.
但她把知道的都告诉我了
You sure?
你确定
I mean, it got so I trusted my guy on the inside so much,
我曾经非常相信我的线人
till I realized half of what he said was bullshit.
直到我意识到他说的一半都是屁话
He thought he was running me.
他以为我是替他干活的
That sounds complicated.
听起来有点复杂
It was.
的确
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表