剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I just told you I went.
我跟你说了我去过了
No, it's okay. You know, some people, they just don't get it.
没关系 有些人就是不会明白
What? Sandra.
明白什么 桑德拉
Stan, this was the big problem in our marriage, you know.
斯坦 这是我们婚姻里的大问题
You were always yesing me
你总是附和我
to avoid conflict and -- and disagreement,
来避免争吵和意见相左
and then you weren't being yourself.
那么你就不是你了
Okay.
好吧
You want the truth?
你想听实话吗
I thought it was stupid.
我觉得那很蠢
Total bullshit.
全是在瞎扯
I'm glad we got that cleared up.
很高兴我们终于说清楚了
Yes. Come with me.
太棒了 快跟我一起
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Yes?
怎么样
Yeah.
太棒了
Anything last night?
昨晚有什么事吗
Not really.
没什么
That tape that Gabriel brought.
加布里尔带来的那盘带子
My mother...
我母亲
she's dying.
她快要死了
She put a note through the window
一周前在莫斯科她将一个纸条
of an embassy officer's car a week ago in Moscow.
从车窗塞进了一位使♥馆♥官员的车
She's a mid-ranking official at the U.S.-Canada Institute.
她是美国-加拿大研究所的中层官员
What's the U.S.-Canada Institute?
什么美国-加拿大研究所
Tell you later. ...eight hours ago.
等会儿告诉你 ...八小时前
She will be on the ground in Washington tonight
今晚她会在两个半小时后
in 2 1/2 hours.
到达华盛顿
We have never had someone from one of these institutes before.
我们没有从这些研究所里接收过人员
This is exactly the kind of P.R. victory
这正是总统想要的
the President's looking for.
公♥关♥胜利
Our team will be responsible for her security
从她踏上美国领土开始
from the second she steps onto U.S. soil.
我们将负责她的安全
KGB isn't gonna be happy, gentlemen.
克格勃会不高兴的 先生们
They'll want to send a message.
他们会想证明
Just because she's here doesn't mean she's safe.
在这里并不能保证她的人身安全
Good.
很好
I almost lost you for good on Court House Road.
我在法♥院♥路那里差点就甩掉你了
You're all alone. That's okay.
你没被我追上 没关系
The only time I had you was just there on creek crossing.
我只在溪流十字路口那里追上了你一次
That was too close. I know. I know.
太近了 我知道
Got pushed up by that pickup. I couldn't get back.
被那辆皮卡逼得没办法回头了
You don't want to get boxed in on a twolane. Okay.
千万不要被困在双车道上 好的
You're doing great.
做的很好
Let's go again.
我们再来一次
Like the big taste of chocolate
就像这小巧的好时之吻中
in this little Hershey's Kiss.
所蕴藏的巧克力美味
I'm done!
我看完了
Round here, folks believe the bigger, the better.
很多人认为越大就是越好
That ain't always so.
但通常都不是这样
Like the big taste of chocolate
就像这小巧的好时之吻中
in this little Hershey's Kiss.
所蕴藏的巧克力美味
Hershey's kisses. You can take a bigger --
赫尔希的吻 你可以有更大
...news, New York.
来自纽约的新闻
When Radio Moscow announced earlier today
今天早些时候 莫斯科电台宣布了
that Soviet President Brezhnev is dead,
苏联♥总♥书♥记♥勃列日涅夫的死讯
The reaction in much of the world was --
世界各地的反应大多数是
I'm seeing if I can fit under the sofa.
我来试试能不能钻到沙发底下
Oh, Annelise, I've missed you so much.
安丽斯 我好想你
Me, too, baby.
我也好想你 宝贝
Let's do something.
我们做点什么吧
Okay.
好啊
I'm gonna get you an apartment. In Zurich.
我要在苏黎世给你买♥♥一套公♥寓♥
Leave your husband. Come there.
跟你丈夫离婚 过去吧
I'll take care of you.
我来照顾你
Yousaf.
尤萨夫
I can get to Zurich every two weeks.
我每两个星期可以去苏黎世一次
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
好的
Yousaf, do you love me?
尤萨夫 你爱我吗
My sweet Annelise,
我亲爱的安丽斯
Don't you understand what I'm saying?
你难道不明白我在说什么吗
I need to tell you something.
我得跟你说件事
Anything.
说吧
Yousaf, I love you, but you have to know.
尤萨夫 我爱你 但是你得知道
I've been doing some very important work.
我正在做一件很重要的事
Who's listening, Annelise?
谁在偷听 安丽斯
No, no, no, it's not what you think.
不是的 不是你想的那样
What have you done?
你都做了什么
It's important.
这很重要
I swear. I'm important.
我发誓 我很重要
It's not...
这不是
Baby, I'm on your side.
宝贝 我是在你这边的
Baby -- Baby, I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
No.
不
Annelise?
安丽斯
Annelise?
安丽斯
Annelise?
安丽斯
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
What are you gonna do? Call your security people?
你要做什么 打给你的保镖吗
They're not gonna be happy with this.
他们看到这些可不会开心的
You think you can just disappear in the streets of America?
你认为你可以在美国就这么消失吗
Do you -- do you have the skills for that?
你有这个能力吗
This is a terrible thing.
这件事很可怕
A terrible thing.
很可怕
And we can't undo it. I-I-I can't undo this.
已经覆水难收了
But I can help.
但是我可以帮你
I can help.
我可以帮你
I can make this go away.
我可以让这一切消失
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表