剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Can I ask you just one thing?
我能问你个事吗
Yeah.
可以
What did it take to fool them?
要怎么才能骗过他们
You tell them what they want to hear --
把他们想听的说给他们听
Over and over and over again.
一遍又一遍重复
That's it?
就这样吗
People love hearing how right they are.
人们都喜欢听别人说自己有多正确
Oh, Clark, I got the nicest call the other day
克拉克 我前两天接到了我朋友
from my friend Lorraine Dehrenney.
罗琳·德若妮的电♥话♥
I told you about her, right? From college?
我跟你说过她对吧 大学时认识的
Well, she runs a community outreach program.
她在经营一家社区服务公♥司♥
She looking for money?
她想找人投钱吗
Yes, but, uh, lately,
对 但最近
she's also been getting involved with foster care
她也开始做寄养服务
and finding homes for kids who need them.
为需要家的孩子找寄养家庭
Martha, how many more times
玛莎 这个话题
are we gonna have this conversation?
我们还要聊几次
We were talking about babies.
我们聊的是孩子
I don't want kids.
我不想要孩子
How do you know what it is that you want?
你怎么知道你想要什么呢
Wha-- what? Because I know.
什 什么 因为我就是知道
But this is different.
但这次不一样
Why? 'cause you get 'em from a catalog?
为什么 因为你是从目录上找来的吗
No, because it's temporary, so you can try it out.
不 因为这是暂时的 让你有机会尝试一下
Like leasing a car?
就像租车一样吗
No. Will you stop it?
不是 你能别说了吗
They need it. They don't have homes.
他们需要这些 他们没有家
Well, putting them in one that doesn't want them
把他们放在不想要他们的家庭里
can't be all that helpful.
也没什么用
Clark!
克拉克
We have so much.
我们拥有这么多
You don't see the value of sharing that
你不觉得跟一个一无所有的人
with somebody who doesn't have anything?
分享这些东西很有意义吗
Somebody young who could learn and grow and have a home?
跟一个年幼的可以学习 成长 拥有家庭的孩子分享
That kind of relationship with a young person --
跟一个小孩子拥有这种关系
that doesn't appeal to you at all?
对你毫无吸引力吗
Female, 35, cropped hair,
女性 35岁 短发
by the mailbox, with a large parcel,
站在邮箱边 拿着个大包裹
blue umbrella... I only want the street before the park.
蓝色雨伞 我只想知道公园前那条街的情况
Man by the dry cleaner?
干洗店那边的男人呢
Two, actually.
其实有两个
One in the window,
一个在橱窗里
Picked up a suit -- not a tuxedo, but formal.
在收西服 不是礼服 但也是正式的
And one outside.
一个在外面
The other side of the street?
街另一边呢
Male, 5'10", with wavy, brown hair,
男性 1米8左右 棕色卷发
in a Denim Jean jacket
穿着丹宁牛仔夹克
with an Reo Speedwagon patch on the pocket.
口袋上有一块快速马车合唱团徽章
That's good. You did well today.
很好 你今天做得很好
You think I'm ready?
你觉得我准备好了吗
It takes a lot of time, but you're gonna get there.
还有段距离 但你会成功的
Listen, about the other day, uh --
关于那天的事 我
No, I...
不 我
I was out of line.
是我太过分了
It's okay. It's all right.
没关系
You know, in this line of work, sex is dangerous.
干这行最危险的就是男欢女爱
There's chemistry, obviously, but...
我们的确有感觉 但是
There's someone in my life -- someone important --
我生命里还有某个人 很重要的人
and I don't want to screw that up.
我不想毁了那些
I understand.
我理解
And I promise it won't happen again.
我保证不会有下次了
Is Elizabeth all right?
伊丽莎白没事吧
She's fine.
她没事
It was a very close call.
很悬啊
It's not the first time.
也不是第一次了
What about those bank transfers?
那些银行的转账呢
Paaswell's mother is helping him hide the money
帕斯威尔的母亲在帮他把钱藏起来
so his wife doesn't go after it in the divorce.
这样他的妻子离婚后就没法打钱的主意
Family.
好一个家人
We have something else.
我们还查到了些别的
We heard Paaswell talking with his babysitter.
我们还听到帕斯威尔和保姆说话
Talking.
说话
Yeah. It didn't...sound right.
是的 听上去有点不对劲
We think there's something there.
我们觉得有问题
So if we could get confirmation --
所以如果我们能确认
No. It's just too risky after what happened last night.
不 经过昨晚的事 这样做太冒险了
I want you to just cool things for a while.
我要你们低调一阵子
We could sit near to where we picked them up.
我们可以等在找到他们的地方
We have a date he's gonna use her again,
我们知道她什么时候会再来
so we just wait for them to come by,
所以我们只要等他们过来就行
we stay in audio range, out of visual, and we just listen.
我们只窃听 待在他们视线之外
Your target may be dragging a surveillance net with him
你的目标很有可能走到哪儿都有
wherever he goes.
一大群盯梢的
We'd never get within visual range,
我们绝对不会进入他们的视线
so surveillance wouldn't have a reason to look at us.
所以那些盯梢的不可能注意到我们
If we get him with the babysitter --
如果我们抓到他和保姆
Not everything is worth the risk, Philip.
不是任何事都值得我们冒险的 菲利普
No, you're right. Not everything is.
不 你说得对 不是任何事
Paige is strong -- like her mother.
佩姬很坚强 和她妈妈一样
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
Is it?
是吗
Because if you bring her into this,
因为如果你把她牵扯进来
anything could happen.
什么事都有可能发生
That's true for anyone.
对每个人来说都是如此
And that's it? That's all you have to say?
就这样吗 你就只想说这些
So tell me what you'd like me to say.
那你告诉我你希望我说些什么
Would you like me to promise you
你希望我向你保证
that everything's going to be okay with Paige?
佩吉一定会平安无事吗
You know I can't do that. No one can.
你知道我做不到 谁都做不到
We chose to do this with our lives --
我们自己选择了这种生活方式
You, me, Elizabeth -- to -- to live this way.
你 我和伊丽莎白 选择了这条路
Paige will have a choice.
佩吉也有机会做选择
She is 14 years old!
她才14岁
There is always a choice.
她永远都有机会做选择
Really? Because Paige grew up here.
是吗 佩吉在这里长大
Her life has been easy.
她原本过得无忧无虑
She's not equipped to deal with this shit!
她没准备好跟这些破事打交道
Philip.
菲利普
So, you're saying that at the same time
所以你是说在入侵一个
you're invading a sovereign nation,
主♥权♥国家 强加给
imposing a godless system on a free, religious people --
自♥由♥的宗教信仰者一个无神论体制的同时
A system they didn't want.
一个他们不想要的体制
The Afghan people never wanted this communism.
阿富汗从来不想要共♥产♥主义
But at the same time, back home, you've got breadlines,
但同时在你们的国家 人们勉强糊口
joblessness.
没有工作
No freedom of speech, no freedom of press --
没有言论自♥由♥ 没有媒体自♥由♥
as you say, no bread many times.
也像你说的 糊口都难
The rest of the world must know this.
这个世界应该知道这些
I risk my life to come here.
我赌上性命来到这里
I must be able to die for it.
我要为此献出生命
We're killing thousands of people
我们杀了数千人
to force bad system to them.
强加一个糟糕的体制给他们
Our soldiers, our boys,
我们的士兵 我们的男孩子们
kill and die in a country that does not belong to them,
在异国他乡拼杀 战死
just so the old man wanted to keep their power.
只是为了一些老头子可以维护权力
How's your mouth?
你嘴怎么样了
It's fine.
没事
Stan gave me that bottle, you know.
那瓶酒是斯坦给我的
Single-malt Irish whiskey.
单麦芽爱尔兰威士忌
It's the best of the best.
佳酿中的精品
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表