剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I hear the gossip at work about your marriage...
我在办公室听说了有关你婚姻的一些传闻
No, no, no. and, you know, you should talk to somebody.
不不不 你是得找个人聊聊
But I'm not the right person. No, I just...
但不是我 不 我只是
I just wanted you to know with things at work,
我只是想告诉 关于工作上的事
if there's anything on your mind,
如果你有任何想法
you can always come to me.
可以随时来找我
Okay.
好
I appreciate that, Agent Beeman.
我很感谢 比曼探员
You know, I have an early morning,
我今天起得很早
and it's getting late.
现在有些晚了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Yes, you will.
明天见
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What happened?
怎么了
Hans waved me off.
汉斯叫我
I met him after. He said he saw a guy
我后来去见他了 他说他看到
get out of a car with government plates
一个人从挂着政♥府♥车牌的车上下来
going to her apartment building.
进了她的公♥寓♥楼
Has she called?
她打过电♥话♥来吗
Two messages so far.
留了两条留言了
Hanson good?
汉森没问题吗
Yeah.
是的
What now?
现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Miss Hanson?
汉森女士吗
I'm a friend of your husband.
我是你丈夫的朋友
Clark knows you must be worried.
克拉克知道你一定很担心
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Yes.
是的
Nice and easy. Yeah?
很简单 不是吗
And just remember that the lens is right there, so...
记住镜头就在这里
They won't think it's strange
他们不会觉得一个女人
to see a woman carrying a purse onto the plant floor?
带着皮包到工厂很奇怪吗
I take it every time I leave the office.
我每次离开办公室的时候都会带着
Every girl does.
每个姑娘都是这么做的
Take a lot of shots.
多照一些照片
Better to have too many than too few.
多些总比少了要好
What's her excuse for being there?
她用什么理由去那儿
I'm going to see the materials engineer
我去见材料工程师 讨论一下
about the machine settings on his new plans. That's right.
他新计划里机器的设置问题 没错
And they're not gonna search your purse?
他们不会搜查你的皮包吗
Baby, don't worry.
宝贝 别担心
The guards only care about my badge.
保安只关心我有没有证件
And they want every angle,
他们想要各个角度的照片
so they said an easy way to do that
所以要完成任务
is to spot the engineer early.
需要尽快找到工程师
Start one way around the fuselage
从机身的一侧开始
and come back the other way if you can.
如果可以的话从另一侧回来
You know, it's just if you can.
如果可以做到的话
Okay. And also...
好的 还有
Take this.
吃了这个
What is that?
那是什么
It's a sedative. Keep you calm.
镇静剂 能让你保持镇静
She's not taking that.
她不会吃那个的
It's 5 milligrams. Trust me. It's helpful.
只有五毫克 相信我 会有帮助的
I'll meet you after where we said.
我会在约定的地方等你
You're gonna be great, just like you practiced.
你会没事的 就像之前练习过的一样
Martha?
玛莎
I'm so sorry about last night.
昨晚很抱歉
I tried calling you five times.
我给你打了五个电♥话♥
Yes, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
What am I doing here, Clark?
你叫我来这里做什么 克拉克
And who was that man? He he's a friend.
那个男人是谁 他是我的朋友
I couldn't be certain your apartment was safe.
我没法确保你的公♥寓♥是安全的
I-I came last night,
我昨晚去过
but I saw someone go into your apartment building,
但我看见有人进了你那栋公♥寓♥楼
and he was driving a car with government plates.
还开着一辆政♥府♥牌照的车
It was Agent Beeman.
那是比曼探员
What did he want?
他去干什么
He said that he was worried about me, but...
他说担心我 但是...
Why? What'd he say?
什么 他说什么了
He said it's tense in the office
他说办公室里气氛很紧张
and we can't talk, and if I have anything
我们没法交谈 如果我
on my mind, that I should go to him.
想到了什么 就去找他
What am I gonna do, Clark?
我要怎么做 克拉克
Okay, Martha, listen. I-I...
玛莎 听我说 我...
I don't know quite how to say this.
我不知道该怎么说
But we might have to go...
但我们可能得离开
a-away someplace new.
去新的地方
Clark, I It's gonna it's gonna be okay.
克拉克 我... 不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay. I can't just
一切都会好的 我不能就...
Just -- just -- just trust me. They don't know.
相信我就好 他们不知道
If they did, it would be a very different visit.
如果他们知道 就不会这么友善地找你了
They would be bugging your phone,
他们会监听你的电♥话♥
surveilling you 24 hours a day, and they wouldn't have
24小时监视你 而且不会派比曼探员
tipped you by sending Agent Beeman.
来打草惊蛇
I -- Martha, I will figure this out.
我...玛莎 我会解决的
I will figure this out.
我会解决的
I promise.
我保证
Hey, Stan. Uh, I'm late for a meeting.
斯坦 我马上要开会
All right, maybe find me later?
那过后来找我好吗
About what, exactly?
究竟是什么事
I've got a few more questions about Nina.
我对妮娜又有了几个问题
What is with you?
你怎么回事
I don't know, Stan.
我也不清楚 斯坦
There was something going on with you and Nina.
但你和妮娜之间肯定有牵扯
That much is clear to me.
这点很明显
What are you accusing me of?
你在指控我什么
Did you plant the bug?
是你装的窃听器吗
No.
不是
And you are not as smart as you look.
而你也没有看起来那么聪明
You read all those files.
你看过那些文件
They say the woman I shot didn't actually die.
上面写着我枪杀的那个女人没死
Maybe she's the one
或许她才是
who beat the shit out of you and Gaad.
把你和盖德打得落花流水的人
Maybe she even killed my partner,
她甚至可能杀了我搭档
Chris Amador.
克里斯·阿马多尔
Our office is a target of the illegals.
我们办公室是间谍的目标
The best, most dangerous office the K.G.B. has.
那是克格勃最好 最危险的单位
Now they got to somebody inside,
现在出现了内奸
and it wasn't me.
内奸不是我
Work on that.
好好想想吧
Can't you go in there and say something?
你就不能进去说几句话吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
She did her job.
她做了她该做的
This wasn't the arrangement.
原来的安排不是这样
I'm dealing with this side of things now.
现在你得跟我谈了
Got a problem with that?
有问题吗
I do.
有
Suit yourself.
随你便
That's my camera.
那是我的相机
How about I take the film out, expose it,
不如我把胶卷拿出来 曝光
give it back to you?
然后还给你怎么样
Tell Lisa I'll talk to her soon, in person.
告诉丽萨我很快会亲自跟她谈谈
Whatever.
随意
Was her sense that Stan was really concerned for her,
她的感觉是斯坦很担心她
or that he was investigating?
还是他在进行调查
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表