剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
My mother... she's dying.
我母亲 她快要死了
I want to arrange a trip for Elizabeth to see her mother
我想安排伊丽莎白去见她母亲
one last time.
最后一面
She had a real spirit, like yours.
她有着真正的性情 像你一样
How can I believe anything you say?
我怎么能再相信你说的话
We want a piece of whatever it is you got going on
我们想加入你跟你那顾问朋友
with your friend the consultant.
正在做的事
I'm sure he would love to know
我肯定他也很想知道
what's going on at Northrop, too.
在诺斯洛普都发生了什么
I.S.I. is sending someone important to meet the CIA.
三军情报局派了个重要人物来见中情局的人
Mujahideen.
圣♥战♥者
10 days ago, the CIA asked us to give them
十天前 中情局让我们
the names of the Mujahideen commanders
在圣♥战♥者指挥官中
with the best language skills.
找出几个英语说得好的人
They're flying three of them here on the 18th.
然后从中挑选了三个于18号♥送到美国
Yeah, yeah. We'll meet you there.
好的 我们那里见
I just think that G.W. isn't as strong a school.
我就是觉得乔治·华盛顿大学不怎么样
Try the basement.
去地下室看看
If it's not there, I put it in the --
如果不在那 那我就放在了
On weekdays, sir.
在工作日 先生
The idiot had his TV turned up, and I didn't --
那个傻♥逼♥一直开着电视 而我没
Yeah, I'm trying to get through to housekeeping.
我想找客房♥服务
This is housekeeping.
这里就是客房♥服务
I need more pillows in Room 629.
请给629房♥送几个枕头
Check the top of the closet.
在壁橱上面一层
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Connecting cables, Jack, plug...
把电线连上 杰克 插到
Where's your sister?
你姐姐呢
Accessories are also in stock for your convenience.
库存里还有配件 以备您不时之需
She left a note in the kitchen.
她在厨房♥留了便条
Guest speaker at the church.
教堂邀请了人做演讲
She's staying the night at Pastor Tim's afterwards.
之后她会留宿牧师蒂姆家
Says who? Says her.
谁同意了 她自己同意了
Is there a number?
留了电♥话♥吗
The war is over.
战争已结束
M.A.S.H. is finally going home.
陆军流动外科医院终于能回家了
It's a machine.
直接转到语♥音♥留言了
Hi, Tim, Alice. This is Philip Jennings.
蒂姆 爱丽丝 我是菲利普·詹宁斯
We just got Paige's note.
我们刚看到佩姬留的便条
Could you have her call us? Thanks.
你能让她给我们回个电♥话♥吗 谢谢
We should go over there.
我们应该过去一趟
I'll go. No. We should both go.
我去吧 不 我们两个应该一起去
We don't know what we're dealing with.
我们不确定将要面对什么
We're just gonna pick up Paige.
我们去接佩姬
Okay.
好的
Lights out at 10:00, Henry.
十点关灯睡觉 亨利
What time is it?
几点了
9:46.
9点46分
Where the hell are they?
他们到底去哪了
I don't know. How long does a church lecture go?
不知道 教堂演讲一般要多长时间
You're asking me?
我怎么会知道
Probably turned into some potluck,
说不定之后就要搞什么百乐餐
poster-making, sing-along.
做海报 唱圣歌♥
Don't jump all over her.
别对她太凶
What? You know what I mean.
什么 你明白我的意思
No, maybe I don't.
不 我不清楚
You wanna teach me how to handle my own daughter?
你想要教我如何教育自己的女儿吗
Hi.
你好
Hey, guys. Everything okay?
伙计吗 没什么事吧
Yeah. We just didn't know Paige was coming over tonihgt, so...
没事 我们不知道佩姬今晚会来 所以
I left a note.
我留便条了
You did, but you shouldn't...
你确实留了 但是你不应该
It's the middle of the week, Paige.
现在是周中 佩姬
Well, I did all my homework.
作业我都做完了
That's not the point. You can't just run off.
这不是重点 而是你不应该从家里跑出来
Uh, I'm sorry. We had no idea.
抱歉 我们不知道这件事
Well, I'm sorry, but I have all my stuff for school.
对不起 但学校要用的我都带了
I'm staying.
我要留下
No, you're not, Paige.
不行 佩姬
Paige, come on. They're right.
佩吉 别这样 他们说得对
We thought they knew. They didn't.
我们以为他们知道 可他们不知道
I'll get your bag.
我去帮你拿包
Ah, I'm really sorry, guys.
真的很抱歉 伙计们
Thank you for sending over those rates for the trip to Kenya.
谢谢你们给的肯尼亚旅行的优♥惠♥
I just, I saw 'em today.
我今天刚刚看到
It's very reasonable. Yeah, there's a couple of carriers
很合理 是啊 有几家航♥空♥公♥司♥
offering good deals to Africa right now.
给出的非洲票价很便宜
Good. Here you go.
很好 给你
Bye. Well, again, um, sorry for the misunderstanding.
再见 很抱歉出现这个误会
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hold it.
等一下
That was not okay.
不可以这样
Going to a lecture?
去听演讲吗
You think this is a game? No.
你以为这是游戏吗 没有
You can't run off like that. We need to be able to trust you.
你不能就这么离开家 你要让我们信任你
Did you say anything to Pastor Tim?
你跟蒂姆牧师说了什么吗
What do you think?
你们以为呢
You asked for the truth, and with that comes responsibility.
你想知道实情 随之而来的是责任
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Paige.
佩姬
You need to tell us you understand.
告诉我们你明白了
So, what? I can't see Pastor Tim anymore?
所以怎么样 我不能再去提姆牧师那里了
No, no one is saying that.
不 没人这么说
You need to act as if everything's perfectly normal.
你必须表现得毫无异常
But it's not.
但并非如此
Paige. I didn't tell him.
佩姬 我没告诉他
Can I get by?
我能过去了吗
You have to go to Martha's tonight, right?
你今晚得去玛莎那里 对吗
Yeah.
对
Is that a parking spot?
那是车位吗
I keep thinking I wanna paint --
我一直在考虑在刷墙
blue or something bolder.
蓝色或者大胆一点的颜色
But then you have to live with it.
但刷上就不好弄掉了
And the smell -- it lingers, you know.
而且那气味要很久才会散
Much longer than they say.
比他们说的还要久
Hmm, it's a nice place.
这里很温馨
Thank you.
谢谢
It's home.
毕竟是家嘛
Look, I'm sorry to drop by unannounced.
很抱歉我来得这么突然
Just...so hard to talk around the office these days.
只是...最近在办公室聊天很不方便
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
I saw you today staring into your coffee mug
我看到你今天盯着你的咖啡杯
for a minute, straight.
盯了有一分钟
You know I talk to it sometimes,
我有时候会对着咖啡杯说话
and I beg it to wake me up.
求它把我唤醒
You just seemed a little distracted to me, Martha.
感觉你最近有点分心 玛莎
I wanted to make sure you're okay.
我只是想确保你没事
Me? I'm fine. Uh...It's just hectic,
我吗 我没事 只是塔菲特探员的事
with Agent Taffet there.
搞得我很忙
Agent Gaad's schedule is...
盖德探员的日程安排真是
exhausting.
累死人了
We all know it's the secretaries that make the place run.
没有秘书 我们的工作根本没法运转
That's nice. Thank you.
你真贴心 谢谢
You don't know which credit you deserve.
你都不知道自己有多了不起
I read that. It's a good book.
我读过那本书 确实不错
What are you, uh... doing here, Stan?
你来有什么事吗 斯坦
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表