剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I was involved with an agent in the office
我几年前跟办公室里的一个探员
a couple of years ago -- Chris Amador.
好过 克里斯·阿玛多尔
Yes.
好的
I think I was more involved with him than he was with me.
我觉得我爱他比他爱我多一些
But I'm sure you know what happened with Agent Amador.
我相信你一定听说过阿马多尔探员的事吧
I do.
是的
That must have been... difficult.
那一定... 很不好过
Yes, it was.
对 确实如此
It was...awful.
简直糟透了
For everyone here.
对这里的每个人都是
There wasn't anything about Agent Amador's death you knew
关于阿马多尔探员的死
that you didn't share with the bureau at the time?
你有没有对局里隐瞒任何事情
Of course not.
当然没有
This process has been hard on everybody, Miss Hanson.
这个过程对谁都不容易 汉森小姐
Thank you for your time and forbearance.
感谢你的时间和配合
That's all.
就这样
You can go.
你可以出去了
Oh, all right.
好的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Or...good luck.
还有...祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Israelis.
以色列人
People who I thought were my friends,
我曾经把他们当成朋友
but they traded me...
可他们把我给卖♥♥了
like a slave to these...thugs...
像奴隶一样卖♥♥给这些...暴徒
These monster... who never let me speak to anyone
这群野兽 他们从不让我跟任何人说话
or even send a message home.
甚至不能捎封信回家
All my son knows is that one day, I didn't come home.
我儿子只知道我有天突然没回家
Maybe I died.
我可能死了
He doesn't know.
他都不知道
Or maybe I...abandoned him.
又或者我抛弃他了
He doesn't know.
他也不知道
I lived... most of my life here, Nina,
我大半辈子都生活在这里 妮娜
but I never knew anyone
可我从来不知道
who would do something like this.
有谁能做出这种事来
I did.
我知道
They traded me, too.
他们也拿我作交易
Back and forth.
周而复始地
You forget what it's like to have your own life.
你都忘了拥有自己的人生是什么感觉
I'm not letting them do that to me.
我不会让他们这样对我的
I won't let them decide who I am.
我不会让他们来决定我是谁
Jacob would be proud.
雅各布会以你为豪的
You know my son's name?
你知道我儿子的名字吗
I never told it to you.
我从没对你说过
I never even said his name since I've been here.
自从我来到这里 我就从没提过
Your story is beautiful...
你的故事很精彩...
and hard.
却又艰辛
You should keep writing it.
你应该继续书写下去
I haven't told anyone.
我没告诉任何人
I won't.
今后也不会
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We can see everything at the front desk from here.
我们从这里可以看到前台的一举一动
Nice.
漂亮
In two years, we'll have cameras on every floor.
两年内 我们会为每层楼都配置摄像头
This is Betsy.
这是贝琪
It's my mother's name.
用的是我妈妈的名字
I love this thing, so I gave it a name.
我喜欢这台 所以我给它起了个名字
It handles all the reservations
过去靠手动记录的各种预约
and information we used to have to do by hand.
和信息现在都由它处理
So much faster.
速度快多了
My company's talking to IBM now
我们公♥司♥正在跟IBM联♥系♥
about computerizing all our files.
要把公♥司♥所有档案电脑化管理
Do it. It'll change your life.
赶紧吧 电脑会改变人们的生活
We just put in a name or a date,
我们只需输入一个人名或一个日期
phone number...
一个电♥话♥号♥码...
All the necessary info.
就能查到需要的全部信息
date of reservation, special-needs requests,
诸如预订日期 特殊需求
payment method.
以及付款方式
Neal? Guy out front wants to see a manager.
尼尔 外面有位顾客要见经理
What's the problem?
出什么问题了吗
Hotel's booked, and we can't find his reservation.
他订了房♥间 但我们查不到预订信息
Just a sec.
我去去就回
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Yeah.
没事
Reservation was under the wrong name.
预订房♥间的名字写错了
I have to go.
我得走了
Really?
不会吧
Meet me in room 308 in 10 minutes.
十分钟后到308号♥房♥间找我
I can't.
这次不行
Next time.
下次吧
"I pushed F3."
"我按了F3键"
"The machine was messed up."
"机器就崩溃了"
"It gave me a payday."
"发工资了"
"I wanted a $100,000 bar."
"我要一条十万美元的巧克力"
U.S...F.L.
是USFL吧
I think I found a way for you to see your mother.
我想我有办法让你回去看你妈妈了
We've been through this.
这件事我们已经讨论过了
Just hear me out.
听我把话说完
Come in.
进来
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Come on in.
快进来
What are you talking about?
你们在聊什么
Your grandmother in Russia.
聊你在俄♥罗♥斯♥的外婆
She's very sick.
她病得很严重
And I want your mom to go and see her.
我想让你妈妈去看看她
Can you?
你能去吗
No. I can't.
不 我去不了
Paige. Wait.
佩姬 等等
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表