剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Paige...
佩姬
Your father and I...
你♥爸♥爸和我
We...
我们
We were born in a different country.
我们出生于另一个国家
What?
什么
Where?
哪儿
The Soviet Union.
苏联
We came here before you were born.
我们在你出生前来的
I...
我
I don't understand.
我不明白
We're here to help our people.
我们来这儿帮助我们的同胞
Most of what you hear about the Soviet Union isn't true.
你知道的大多数关于苏联的消息都是假的
Everything that we've told you about being activists,
所有我们告诉你的关于激进分子
about wanting to make the world a better place --
关于让世界变好的事
So...you're --
那么 你们
We work for our country...
我们为我们的国家工作
Getting information.
获取情报
Information that they...
那些他们没法
couldn't get in other ways.
从其他渠道获取的情报
You're...
你们是
spies?
间谍
We serve our country
我们为国家服务
but we also serve the cause
但我们还致力于
of peace around the world.
这个世界的和平事业
We fight for people who can't fight for themselves.
为那些不能抗争的人去抗争
Stop.
别说了
Paige...
佩姬
We've wanted to tell you this for such a long time.
一直以来我们都想告诉你
But you didn't!
但你们没有
No.
是的
No, you're right.
是的 你说的对
We didn't.
我们没有
We know how much this hurts,
我们知道这有多伤人
and we know it's upsetting.
我们知道这让人很难过
Don't. I'm going upstairs.
别再说了 我上楼了
Paige.
佩姬
Knowing this...
知道真♥相♥
comes with a lot of responsibility.
会带来很多责任
Paige, you can't tell anyone.
佩姬 你不能告诉任何人
N-not -- not now, not -- not ever.
现在不能 以后也不能
Not Pastor Tim and not Henry.
不能告诉牧师蒂姆也不能告诉亨利
No matter how much you trust someone
无论你多么信任某个人
or think that you trust them...
或是你觉得你信任他们
you can't tell them.
你不能告诉他们
This may seem obvious,
这可能很明显
but you're taking so much in tonight,
但今晚你要接受的事太多了
so just in case you're not thinking quite clearly enough,
只是以防万一你没有考虑清楚
we're gonna have to say this.
我们不得不这么说
If you do tell anyone...
如果你告诉别人
we will...
我们会
we will go to jail -- for good.
我们就会永远被关进监狱
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
No.
不
I remember when you thought...
我记得你以前认为
them finding out would kill them.
孩子们如果知道了这一切会很痛苦
But things change, Philip.
但事情变了 菲利普
They changed.
他们变了
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Paige?
佩姬
You sleep at all?
你有睡吗
I want to stay home today.
我今天想待在家
Of course.
当然可以
Why don't I...
要不然我
or if you want dad...
或者你想让爸爸
we could stay home with you, either of us, or...
我们可以在家陪你 谁都行
you know, whatever you want.
你想怎么样都行
No.
不用了
We understand. That's fine.
我们能理解 没事的
So, he comes in, and he's singing, like...
他走进来 唱着歌♥
I hope I get to move into your neighborhood
我希望我能搬到你的街区
but the problem is,
但是问题是
when I move in,
我搬进来后
y'all move out.
你们都搬走了
So, then he sits down
然后他就坐下来
and takes off his shoes like Mr. Rogers, and he goes...
像罗杰斯先生那样脱鞋 然后他说
"Hello, boys and girls.
"姑娘小伙们 你们好啊
We're all alone again today. You know why?
今天只剩我们了 知道为什么吗
My wife walked out on me.
我妻子离开了我
Isn't that nice?
很棒吧
I'm so glad the bitch is gone."
太好了那贱♥人♥终于走了"
Um, Paige isn't feeling well, so she's gonna stay home today.
佩姬感觉不舒服 所以她今天就留在家里了
Okay. Well, let's go, Henry.
好的 走吧 亨利
We don't want to miss your bus.
可别错过校车
Bye.
再见
Oh, look!
快看
An eviction notice!
搬迁通知
Brought by Mr. Landlord.
是房♥东先生送来的
Can you say 'scum bucket'?
你会骂他"人♥渣♥"吗
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
We, um...
我们...
We brought you some breakfast.
我们给你带了点早饭
Are you sure you don't want anyone to stay with you today?
你今天真的不想找人陪陪你吗
Yeah.
不想
Give us a call at the office if you need anything, okay?
如果有需要就打电♥话♥到办公室找我们 好吗
Yeah.
是啊
Speak Russian.
说俄文
She said, "We love you very much."
她说"我们非常爱你"
I need to be alone.
我要一个人待着
I don't feel good about leaving right now.
我觉得我们现在不应该离开
Well, we know that pressure in this situation
我们都知道这种情况下给她压力
is counterproductive.
反而会适得其反
I know that we're not gonna watch her all the time, but today --
我知道我们不可能照顾她一辈子 但今天...
If we insist on staying, s-she's just gonna get angry.
如果我们坚持留下来 她会生气的
She's already angry.
她已经很生气了
There's no way around this.
我们也没办法
We go to work. We hold our breath.
我们照常上班 看最后会怎样
She won't do anything stupid.
她不会做什么蠢事的
She won't.
不会的
Hi, Sophie.
索菲
It's Paige Jennings.
我是佩姬·詹宁斯
Can I talk to Pastor Tim, please?
我能和牧师蒂姆谈谈吗
I, um...
我...
I-I talked to them last night.
我...我昨晚和他们谈过了
I, um told them how I felt...
我...告诉了他们我的想法...
like you said.
就像你说的那样
They didn't get mad.
他们没有生气
But they were...
但他们...
surprised.
很吃惊
They didn't think I was crazy or anything.
他们没觉得我疯了之类的
I think that...
我觉得...
I think that they're...
我觉得他们...
I, um...
我...
I just...
我只是...
I just wanted you to know that it happened.
我只是想让你知道这事
No, thanks. Uh, not right now.
不用 谢谢 暂时还不用
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表