剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
A "Missing person," they call it here.
他们说是"失踪人口"
She was... really something.
她很了不起
I mean, she could be a little...
我是说她有时会有点
out of her head almost,
糊里糊涂的
but she w-was really something.
但她真的很了不起
I thought she was such a silly little creature
我刚遇见她时只觉得
when I met her.
她傻傻的
But she had a degree in art history.
但她有艺术史学位
She spoke French.
会说法语
I could talk to her.
我能和她交心
I don't know what happened. I just --
我不知道发生了什么 我只是
It was unfair, the position you were put in.
当时的处境对你很不公平
This job...
这个工作
How long are you here?
你在这多久了
I'm not sure yet.
我也不知道
Do you have meetings?
你待会有会要开吗
I need names --
我要名字
people working in the CIA's Afghan group.
在中情局阿富汗小组工作的人的名字
I know some of them, - but just their first names.
我知道几个 但只知其名不知其姓
Do you think you could arrange a meeting?
能安排见面吗
Yes, but I've only met them before at CIA headquarters.
可以 但是我之前只在中情局总部见过他们
Tell them you need to meet them in private
跟他们说你需要私下会面
and that you have something you have to tell them.
你有事要告诉他们
Do you need ideas?
需要我帮你想主意吗
I have something.
我有主意
You didn't expect this, did you,
你也没想到吧
that you'll have to pay the price, too?
你有天也会付出代价
On your knees.
跪下
It ruins your life, too, Oleg.
这也会毁了你的生活的 奥列格
I have immunity.
我已经习惯了
They'll get you for it.
他们会找到你的
Yeah?
是吗
Did they get you?
他们找到你了吗
After you killed Vlad Kosygin?
在你杀了弗拉基·柯西金之后
She told me what you did.
她告诉了我你做过什么
And you had her sent to a labor camp.
而你却把她送进劳♥改♥所了
I don't know if you'll believe me,
我不知道你会不会相信我
but I did love her.
但我真的爱她
Shut up.
闭嘴
If there's anything I can do for her...
若我能为她做些什么
You'll what?
你会怎样
Stan Beeman from the American FBI
美国联调局的斯坦·比曼
is going to rescue
会去苏联监狱
a Soviet traitor from a Soviet prison?
解救一名苏维埃的叛徒吗
I don't know how your goddamn system works.
我不知道你们见鬼的系统是如何运作的
Maybe there's something...
或许有什么办法
Oh, you don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
On your knees.
跪下
Screw you, Oleg.
操你丫的 奥列格
You want to shoot me...
你想开枪的话
shoot me in the back.
冲我背开
Who knows how much security they'll bring?
谁知道他们会带多少安保
If any.
如果会有的话
I mean, maybe this doesn't ring any bells for them.
我是说 他们可能根本没有重视
Or they're covering everybody in the Afghan group
或是在隐瞒阿富汗小组成员的身份
because they almost lost a list of them.
因为他们差点把名单弄丢失了
I'd feel a lot better with a little bit of a team.
要是能跟人搭手 我会感觉好得多
Hans isn't ready yet.
汉斯还没有准备好
How long?
还要等多久
Couple months, maybe.
再等两个月吧
Well, maybe you could push things along a little faster.
或许你能再催一催
You know, we wouldn't be in this situation
如果一开始就让我来处理尤萨夫
if I'd been handling Yousaf from the start.
我们就不至于落到现在的地步
Please don't blame what he did to Annelise on me
不要因为你认为你知道事情会发展到这一步
because you know things like this happen.
就把他对安丽斯干的事怪到我头上
That's not what I was saying.
我不是这个意思
It is unpredictable, and that is exactly why
世事难料 这也是为什么
I do not want Paige ever entering into this.
我不希望佩吉掺合进来
Philip. I don't want her putting people into a suitcase,
菲利普 我不想她要把人塞进行李箱
and I don't want her ending up in a suitcase.
也不希望她被人塞进行李箱
Don't you dare. I would never put her in this position.
你怎么敢这么说 我不会让她有事的
What do you think will happen?
你觉得会变成什么样
What do you think will happen?
你觉得会变成什么样
You think she'll work some cushy job for the CIA,
觉得她会在中情局里谋份轻松活
the NSA for 20 years, nothing else?
在国安局干个20年 相安无事
Why not? That's what they need.
为什么不可能 他们要的就是这个
Until something changes.
直到中途生变
It always chan... it always changes.
情况一直在 一直在变
What do you want, Philip
你想要怎么办 菲利普
A guarantee that life's gonna be easy?
终生无忧的保证书吗
For my daughter?
给我的女儿吗
Yeah.
当然
Hi. This is Arthur.
我是亚瑟
If you have a message for me, Sandra, or Matthew,
如果要留言给我 桑德拉或者马修
please leave your name, number,
请在听到提示后
and time of your call after the beep.
留下您的姓名 电♥话♥ 和来电时间
Hi.
你好
Uh...it's Stan...Beeman.
是我 斯坦...比曼
I'm calling for Matthew Beeman.
我想找马修·比曼
It's Dad.
我是他爸爸
I'm calling to, uh...
我打电♥话♥是想
say hi and good night.
问声好 说晚安
So...
所以
You can call me back if you get a chance
有机会的话 或者如果你今晚听到留言了
or...if you get in...tonight.
请给我回个电♥话♥
It's, uh, 9:27.
现在是9点27分
Hi, Sandra, also.
你好 桑德拉
And Arthur, I guess.
还有亚瑟 大概吧
Okay. Bye.
就这样 再见
Hey, Stan.
斯坦
I need to see Sandra.
我想见见桑德拉
Of course.
当然
I thought he was gonna pull the trigger. I really did.
我以为他就要开枪了 真的
And when he didn't...
但他没有
I-I'm glad you're okay.
很高兴你没事
But I'm not the one you should be coming to.
但你不应该来找我
No. I know.
是的 我知道
I-I'm not asking you for anything, Sandra.
我不是要求你什么 桑德拉
I'm not fishing.
我也没想撩拨什么
Then what?
那你想干什么
You know, at EST, they said that almost getting killed
自我实现小组里说 濒临死亡
is one of those things that makes you feel really alive.
会让人真正感觉到生的力量
I don't know about that.
但我不明白
I know that I shouldn't be coming to you about this --
我知道我不该来找你说这些
or about... anything, I guess.
我根本就不该来
The truth is...
但事实是
you are the only person I want to tell.
你才是我唯一想要倾诉的人
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not coming back because you almost got shot.
我不会因为你差点被杀而回心转意
I know.
我明白
But I'm gla-- I'm glad you're here
但你来了我很高兴
and -- and that you're...
也很高兴你
home and safe.
安然无恙
I am.
我真的很高兴
That's all. I'm...
但仅此而已 我
That's all there is.
仅此而已
I was, um, I was thinking.
我一直在想
You -- you could see her -- your mother.
你可以去见见她 你母亲
It is one of the things we're good at --
这是我们最擅长的事之一
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表