剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Teddy started wetting the bed.
泰迪有点尿床
I know. It's breaking my heart.
我明白 我心都碎了
But Maurice has been great about it.
莫里斯还好
Staying in their lives. Yeah.
依然关注孩子们 是啊
He talks to the kids every night.
他每晚都会和孩子们聊天
I hear them on the phone -- two hours at least.
我听到他们通电♥话♥了 至少两小时
One foot in front of the other, you know.
还是要一步一步来嘛
Yeah.
是啊
Coach bag? Nice.
蔻驰包包 不错啊
I know. Do you like it?
是啊 喜欢吗
Fancy.
真漂亮
Guess what.
知道吗
Northrop has a plant 10 miles from here.
诺斯洛普离这16公里的地方就有个厂子
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
No. I put in for a transfer.
没有 我申请调到那边呢
Oh, I would love to put that 50-mile commute to bed.
我再也不用开80公里车去上班了
And since I have security clearance,
现在我有了安全许可
if something comes up, my name goes to the top of the list.
要是有什么空缺 我会是第一个候选人
Fingers crossed. That'd be great.
祝你好运 能调过去就太好了
I'm on a roll.
我势头正旺呢
Plus, I got my lucky charm -- you.
再说我还有幸运符呢 就是你
Cheers.
干杯
Budem.
干杯
Budem.
干杯
Da, budem.
干杯
This?
这件呢
Your taste is ridiculous, dad.
你的品位太诡异了 老爸
Is it? You think so?
是吗 你这么觉得吗
Okay. All right.
那好吧
Okay.
好吧
How about...
那这件
Okay, fashion queen, you pick one.
好吧 时尚女皇 你选吧
Okay.
好
I've got it.
有了
I have got it.
有了
Yeah. Try it on.
很好 试试
Dad, this is way too --
爸 这件也太贵
Just try it on. I'll buy you the dress.
你就试试吧 我来出钱
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定 确定
Really? Of course.
真的吗 当然
Thanks, dad. You're welcome.
谢谢爸爸 不客气
Hey, remember that woman at the EST thing? Tori?
记得自我实现小组那个姑娘托丽吗
Oh, the one who had all those horrible problems with her father?
和父亲水火不容的那个吗
Yeah.
没错
She called the FBI...
她打电♥话♥到联调局
and asked for me.
指名要找我
As in called called?
真的打了啊
Asked me out.
要跟我约会
I guess women do that now.
也许现在的女人都这么开放
Est women do that.
只有自我实现小组的女人这么做
They're being themselves.
这叫展现真实的自我
I thought the whole point of going to EST
我以为你去自我实现小组的目的
was to get Sandra back.
是挽回桑德拉呢
Yeah.
没错
Doesn't look like that's happening.
但是可能性不大
Do you have any idea how long it's been
你知道我有多久
since I've been on a date?
没约会了吗
I don't -- I don't know what we would talk about.
我都 不知道我们该说什么
I-I couldn't talk to Sandra, and I lived with her.
我和桑德拉住在一起都没什么话题好聊
How's Matthew dealing with all this?
马修什么反应
He pretty much hates me.
对我恨之入骨
You know what you should do?
你知道你该做什么吗
What?
什么
Spend time alone with him now that you have the chance.
趁现在有机会多和他在一起
'cause you get him away from the other parent,
因为你让他离开了母亲
and
而且
they're just a whole different person one-on-one.
他们单独时跟和大家在一起时不一样
Yeah? Yeah. And without
是吗 是的 而且
without that other whatever you want to call it -- influence.
没有其他的 就说影响因素吧
You want to know the truth?
跟你说老实话吧
I don't get Matthew.
我完全搞不懂马修
H-he's -- he's a complete mystery to me.
他的思维我完全跟不上
All the people I've investigated, arrested,
我调查逮捕过那么多人
but, man, there's nothing like a teenage boy.
但没一个像青少年一样复杂难懂
Right, but when he was a kid...
没错 但他小时候
Oh, it was better, sure.
可比现在好懂多了 确实
We did stuff together.
我们一起做过很多事
You know, go to a cardinals game.
去看卡迪纳尔队的棒球比赛
Watch TV. Yeah.
一起看电视 是啊
You know, I went away undercover for three years.
我去当了三年卧底
And when I came back, I thought, you know,
我回来的时候以为
he was gonna be so happy to see me, like --
他见到我会很开心 就像
like I pictured him all the time
就像我不在的时候
When I was away.
心中想象的那样
You should bring your Est lady here for dinner.
你应该把自我实现小组那姑娘带来吃晚饭
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Take the pressure off.
这样比较放松
Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks.
那样很不错 谢了
7:30. They're going to a play.
他们七点半离开
Good.
好
You'll get in there and see what you have to work with.
你有机会看看需要搞定什么
What I have to work with is a hormonal 15-year-old girl.
我要搞定的是15岁的小女孩
I saw the baptism dress.
我看到了洗礼穿的衣服
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
What are you doing, Philip?
菲利普你在干嘛
I took my daughter to buy a dress.
我带我女儿去买♥♥裙子了
You seem to suddenly think this baptism is a good idea.
貌似你突然觉得这次洗礼是一个好主意了
You're the one who's been singing with the choir.
一直跟她去教堂的可是你
Your girl, Kimberly --
你的女孩 金伯莉
she has no idea her father's in the C.I.A, does she?
她不知道她爸爸是在中情局工作吧
Look how she wound up.
看看她落个什么下场
Don't say it's the same.
这不是一回事
And don't call her "My girl."
还有别叫她我的女孩
I don't have anything for you.
我没查出有用的东西
That's disappointing.
真是失望
Look, if there was something to know,
如果真的有什么
I would have found it out.
我会查出来的
I can't get anything.
但我什么都没查到
I think there's something to get.
我还是认为有问题
Yeah?
是吗
What's more likely --
哪个看起来更像
Zinaida being a double agent or you trying to set me up?
娜怡达是双重特工 或者是你想给我下套
You're still in love with her.
你仍然爱着她
I can't help you.
我帮不到你
Wait.
等等
You love her. I want to save her.
你爱着她 我想要救她
You love her, too!
你也爱着她
I want to make it right.
我想弥补我的错误
This defector is our only lever.
这个叛徒是我们最后的筹码
Believe me or don't believe me,
信不信由你
but how much time does Nina have?
但妮娜还剩多少时间呢
So, what is this?
这是什么东西
Blue cheese.
蓝纹奶酪
Not a fan of the stinky cheeses.
我不喜欢臭臭的奶酪
It's the most expensive cheese I could find.
这是我能找到的最贵的奶酪了
Kind of an acquired taste.
跟平常的味道差不多
I wanted to celebrate my good luck with my good friend.
我想跟我的好朋友一起来庆祝我的好运气
I got a call from Northrop.
我接到了诺斯洛普的电♥话♥
There's an opening in fuselage assembly --
有一个机身装配的空缺
same thing I do now, except in this time zone.
和我现在做的事情一样 但是是在这附近
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表