剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Last year, the Centre started a program to develop officers
去年 中心开启一项特工发展计划
they're calling second-generation illegals.
他们称之为间谍二代
The centre -- they want Paige to be next.
中心 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬
It would destroy her.
那会毁了她的
To be like us?
像我们一样吗
That's everyone working on Afghanistan.
这是所有参与阿富汗事物的人员名单
Excuse me. Ma'am? We're with the FBI --
打扰下 女士 我们是联调局的
I had a list of names in my pocket.
那份名单都已经装进我口袋了
We'll get in.
以后会拿到的
Swedish Intelligence needs you.
瑞典情报局需要你
This is a terrible thing.
这件事很可怕
But I can help.
但是我可以帮你
I can make this go away.
我可以让这一切消失
We got intelligence from the CIA this morning.
今早我们收到了中情局的情报
They convicted Nina Krilova.
他们已给妮娜·克里洛娃定罪
Espionage and treason.
间谍和叛国罪
Let's go.
走吧
I have to make a phone call to help get things taken care of.
我得打电♥话♥让人来帮忙处理
Yousaf, as long as you let me do what I do,
尤萨夫 只要你别添乱
it's gonna be okay.
就不会有事
Okay?
好吗
I'll be back in 10 minutes.
我十分钟就回来
Up late.
还没睡呢
Algebra.
我在写代数
Where's dad?
爸爸呢
Had to go back to the office.
他必须回一趟办公室
Uh, can you drop us off in Clarendon tomorrow night?
明晚你能送我们到克拉兰顿吗
We want to hand out the first 1,500 fliers.
我们想把第一批一千五百份传♥单♥发了
Um...yeah, sure.
当然可以
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Hello?
喂
Hey, honey. Is, uh, is mom there?
宝贝 你妈妈在吗
Yeah. Hold on a sec.
在 稍等
It's dad.
是爸爸
More...work here than I anticipated.
活儿比我预计得要多
I have a lot of files to move.
有很多文件要搬
I'm... I'm really sorry. I could use some help.
很抱歉 我需要你的帮助
No problem. I'll be right there.
没问题 我这就来
Henry's asleep, right?
亨利已经睡了 是吧
Yep.
是的
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Yeah?
怎么了
Have you ever called dad at the office at night
你有没有晚上给爸爸办公室打电♥话♥
and he didn't answer?
他却没接的时候
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know, my friend Nancy was just telling me
我也说不清 我的朋友南希告诉我
how her dad kept saying he was working late nights,
他爸爸总说要工作到很晚
but then one night, her mom went down to the office,
可有一天晚上 他妈妈去办公室找他
and he wasn't there.
他却不在
Where was he?
他去了哪
With his secretary.
和他秘书在一起
Just... not at the office.
只是 不在办公室
Yeah, I guess I don't think about that too much.
我没怎么想过这些事
I mean, you've seen Barb.
你也见过巴布
Paige, don't worry.
佩姬 别担心
Your father is not having an affair.
你♥爸♥爸没有婚外情
He's gone a lot at night.
他晚上老不在家
How do you know?
你怎么能保证呢
I just know.
我就是知道
You guys look out for each other, you and dad.
你和爸爸互相照顾
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
More than us.
比照顾我们还多
Paige, that... no, that's...
佩姬 不是的
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
I'm... I'm glad that you guys are...
我 我很高兴你们
It's a good thing.
这是好事
I'll be home soon.
我很快就回来
You don't want to attract attention by being silent.
你过于沉默会引起别人的注意
If people are talking about
如果人们谈起
the wife of a pentagon official gone missing,
国防部官员的妻子失踪了
don't pretend you haven't heard about it.
别假装你没听说过
But by Monday, this should be quiet.
但到周一时 一切就会平息
Who are you?
你是谁
My people are dying in Afghanistan.
我的同胞正在阿富汗战死沙场
Nice and easy.
轻点放
Welcome to the United States of America, ma'am.
欢迎来到美♥利♥坚♥合众国 女士
Here you go.
抓住
Yeah.
很好
Hold it down there.
把那边压住
English?
英语
I'm Evi.
我叫艾维
From Belgium.
来自比利时
I really shouldn't hang around here any longer.
我真的不能再待在这里了
You think you can be there tomorrow by 3:00?
你明天三点能到那里吗
There's an indoor pool at the back of the building.
在楼后面有个室内游泳池
Good.
很好
It was supposed to be a room with no adjoining rooms.
那间房♥不应该挨着任何房♥间的
I made the reservation myself.
是我亲自预定的
Well, please call me when it's ready.
房♥间准备好了请给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry -- it's gonna be another hour or two
很抱歉 还要再等一两个小时
before the hotel's ready.
酒店的房♥间才能准备好
They're trying to rush it.
他们正在尽快准备
I understand.
我理解
What is this...
你任职的
institute you work at?
是什么机构
This is so good.
这个真好吃
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
It's the institute in Moscow,
那个机构在莫斯科
responsible for reporting to Soviet leadership
负责向苏联领导人汇报
on all aspects regarding geopolitical significance
美加与地缘政♥治♥有关的
regarding United States and Canada.
一切重要活动
Can I get you anything else?
你还需要点别的吗
No. Not now.
不 现在不用
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
It's so strange to be finally here...
这种感觉好奇怪 终于来到了这里
that it's all over.
终于结束了
It's not...really over.
还没全部结束
No.
没错
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
You okay?
你没事吧
I was just thinking about this blue dress
我只是想到了我妈妈的
that my mother used to have.
那条蓝裙子
Excuse me. Why did you defect?
请问你为什么叛逃
My -- my conscience would not let me continue to do my job,
我的良知不允许我再继续我的工作
which included to support Soviet government
也包括不允许我在苏联军队
while its army was creating so much suffering
令无辜的阿富汗民饱受战争摧残时
for the innocent people of Afghanistan.
继续支持这样的政♥府♥
Children and women are dying every day
每天都有妇女儿童丧命
because soviet leadership believes
只因为苏联领导者相信
that they can decide for the future of another country.
他们可以决定他国命运
Do you think Brezhnev's death
你觉得勃列日涅夫的死
could have an impact on the Soviet war in Afghanistan?
会对苏联和阿富汗的战争造成影响吗
I cannot tell the future.
我没法预知未来
However, the entire Politburo is behind this terrible war.
但这场残酷的战争全是政♥治♥局一手策划的
I saw it on the news.
我看到新闻了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表