剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I betrayed him.
我背叛了他
He -- he could have been executed.
他可能会因此被处决
How did they...
他们是怎么
caught you?
抓到你的
I confessed.
我自首了
But they gave me another chance.
但他们给了我第二次机会
And I ruined that, too.
又被我搞砸了
It's hard to believe, yes, that someone wants to kill me.
真难以置信 居然有人想杀我
After the things you've been saying about them?
在你那么说了他们之后
No. Not really.
也不难想象
I'm lucky you're with me, Agent Beeman.
真幸运能有你陪我 比曼探员
To get shot is not good day.
被枪击可不是什么好事
I need to use bathroom.
我需要用用洗手间
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
借光
How are the burgers here?
这里的汉堡怎么样
Fair.
还行
That's not a ringing endorsement.
这可不是什么高评价啊
You want a ringing endorsement,
你是想要高评价
or you want to know how the burgers are?
还是想知道汉堡到底怎么样
All right.
好了
Let's see.
让我看看
Did you get your favorite candy bar?
买♥♥到你喜欢的糖了吗
What?
什么
Thank you, Agent Beeman.
太谢谢你了 比曼探员
What is "Tuna melt"?
什么叫金枪鱼三明治
What is it?
什么啊
What is it?
这是什么啊
Open it.
打开看啊
You -- you don't have it, do you?
你没有这张吧
No! How did you know about this?
没有 你怎么知道的
I thought you just listened to country music.
我以为你只听乡村音乐呢
Yeah, well, it was either this or Willie Nelson.
是 但除了它就只剩威利·纳尔逊了
Thanks, dad. You're welcome.
谢谢你 爸爸 不客气
I can't believe you got me this.
真不敢相信你给我买♥♥了这个
Everyone's been talking about it.
大家都在谈论它呢
Hey, guys.
两位
Hey. Dad just got me the new yaz album.
爸爸给我买♥♥了新的英式摇滚碟
I-I had a thought about your birthday dinner.
我在考虑你的生日派对
What about taco night? Wouldn't that be fun?
墨西哥玉米卷主题的怎么样 很有趣吧
Paige and I already talked about steaks,
我和佩姬说好要吃牛排
so I got some nice ones from Harveys.
我从哈维店买♥♥了几块好肉
Yeah. I mean, whatever you want, Paige.
可以 你想吃什么都行 佩姬
Thanks, mom.
谢谢妈妈
Dad, all of my friends have been talking about this in school.
爸爸 我朋友们在学校里都在谈这个
Just wait till you hear it.
你听了就知道了
It's a really great album. I promise.
这专辑真的很不错 我保证
But in Soviet Union, there is always risk.
但在苏联 总是有危险的
Do you mind?
介意吗
You know what? Enough politics.
知道吗 说够政♥治♥了
I am tired for politics.
我厌倦政♥治♥了
What about you, agent Beeman?
你呢 比曼特工
You have family?
你有家庭吗
Yeah.
有
You're not much for detail, agent Beeman.
你不爱细说 比曼特工
I'm separated from my wife.
我和妻子分开了
We have a son.
我们有个儿子
Separated is divorced?
分开是指离婚吗
No.
不是
Many divorced in Soviet Union.
苏联离婚的可多了
Second only to United States.
仅次于美国
Well, I'm trying to get her back.
我在努力和她复合
How do you try?
怎么努力的
I'm going to a stupid self-help group
我去参加她喜欢的那个傻了吧唧的
that she likes.
自助团体
It is helping?
有用吗
So, Yaz?
英式摇滚
Thought we were getting her the necklace.
还以为我们要送她项链呢
It's not a birthday present.
那不是生日礼物
So you just bought her a record for no reason?
所以你无缘无故给她买♥♥礼物
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Nothing.
没什么
I thought we were going to talk about a present together.
我以为我们会一起讨论送什么礼物的
I just told you -- it is not a birthday present.
我说过了 那不是生日礼物
Then what is it? Oh, give me a break.
那算什么 你够了
What is going to church and singing hymns?
去教堂唱赞美诗又是怎么回事
Spending time with my daughter.
花时间陪我女儿
Oh, that's what you call it? What do you want me to call it?
你觉得是这样吗 你想让我怎么说是什么样
I like spending time with her.
我乐意陪着我女儿
Do I want certain things for her?
我想为她安排些什么吗
Yeah. All parents do.
当然 所有家长都想
You know what most parents want?
你知道大多数家长想要什么
Good college, good marriage, good job.
好大学 好婚姻 好工作
Well, that's a fine list. Yeah.
说的漂亮 对
Just because you want to do nothing
你什么都不想做
does not make it right.
不代表就是对的
Oh, so you are doing something.
看来你的确做了些事
It is happening. It is just happening, Philip.
事情发生了 正在发生着 菲利普
And yes, I am.
是的 我做了
I am doing it -- with or without you.
我会做的 不管你做不做
We're closed.
关门了
Nina.
妮娜
Nina.
妮娜
You're dreaming.
你做梦了
You're having a dream.
你在做梦
Nina.
妮娜
It's me -- Evi.
是我 艾维
I should have stayed in Mikhaylovka.
我应该留在米哈伊洛夫
I should have stayed married.
我应该结婚
I should have had children.
生孩子
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Louis started it, and then everyone started laughing.
路易斯先开始的 然后大家都开始笑
I mean, have you seen her?
我是说 你看到她的样子了吗
Her legs go straight into her feet. No.
她脚都不会弯了 没有
It's like she doesn't have ankles.
就好像她没有脚踝似的
That's why we call her "Ankless Ek."
所以我们教她"没脚踝的艾可"
Sorry.
抱歉
Got it!
我来开
Do not eat any of that bread.
别吃面包
We don't all need to answer the door.
不用所有人都去开门吧
Oh, why not? Henry and I can hide in the closet if you want.
为什么 你想的话亨利和我可以藏进壁橱
You look great, honey.
你真美 宝贝
Happy birthday. Happy birthday.
生日快乐 生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi!
你们好
Come on in.
请进吧
Nice to see you. Welcome.
很高兴见到你们 欢迎
Thank you, guys, for doing this.
谢谢你们过来
We were standing in the center of campus,
我们站在操场中间
holding our signs, feeling we knew we were right.
拿着标语 像是知道自己是对的
You were. We never should have been in that war.
你们是对的 我们根本不该卷入战争
Right, but the next day, the school paper comes out,
是的 但第二天 校报出了
and there's a picture of me
上面有一张我的照片
on the front page holding my sign,
就在封面上 我拿着标语
and it says, "I'm 20. I won't kill, and I won't die.".
上写着"我二十岁 不杀戮 不被杀"
But I look at that, and I think, "What does that mean?".
但我看着它 想道"这什么意思"
If something horrible happens right in front of me,
如果可怕的事发生在我面前
I won't kill or die?
我不会杀戮或被杀吗
You're a pacifist.
你是个和平主义者
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表