剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
How was school?
学校怎么样
It was all right, I guess.
还好吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Stupid. Whatever.
反正就是傻呵呵的
Can -- can we go someplace and talk?
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
I'm kind of busy right now.
我现在有点忙
I'm only in town for today.
我只有今天在城里
I...I have, like, a bunch of stuff I have to do,
我有很多事情要做
and... I can't stop thinking about you.
而且 我无时无刻不在想你
My parents won't be home till tonight.
我爸妈要到今晚才回家
You wanna come over?
想过来吗
Yeah.
好啊
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么呢
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Here?
这里吗
It'll be okay.
没事的
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Come on.
快来
Come on.
来吧
Can we talk for a second?
我们能聊一会儿吗
Okay.
好
I didn't tell you the whole story before,
我之前没告诉过你
about why I went back to church.
我为什么又回到教堂
When I was 17, I got a girl pregnant.
我17岁时 把一个女孩肚子搞大了
She raised him on her own. She never asked for anything.
她一人抚养孩子 从没向我索要什么
But he's grown now, and I want to see him, but I can't.
他现在长大了 我想见见他可却不能
Because what could I say? What could I do?
因为我能说什么 能做什么
I failed him.
我辜负了他
I never took any responsibility for...anything,
我一点都不负责
And now I want to. I have to. I need to...
现在我想 我必须 我需要去做
Because I want to be a better man,
因为我想做一个更好的男人
the man that I couldn't be for my son.
那个我应该为我儿子而做的男人
I want -- I want you more than you know.
我要你 远超过你的想象
I want you, Kimmy, but I am...
我要你 金米 但是我
really messed up right now.
现在真的是一团糟
It's okay. It's okay, James.
没事 没事 詹姆斯
Could you -- this is gonna sound...crazy.
你能 这可能听起来挺疯狂的
What?
什么
Would you pray with me right now?
你愿意现在跟我一同祈祷吗
Yes. I will.
是的 我愿意
God, thank you for bringing Kimmy into my life.
上帝 感谢你把金米带到我的生活中
She is such a blessing.
她是我的福分
I am so confused right now.
我现在极其困惑
Please help me to do the right thing
请帮助我作出正确选择
and...be a better person.
成为更好的人
Amen.
阿门
And please, please, God,
求求您 上帝
please watch over James' son, wherever he is.
求您照看詹姆斯的儿子 无论他身在何处
and please let James see him again,
求您让詹姆斯能再见到他
because I know he'll be an amazing father.
因为我知道他会成为一个了不起的父亲
Amen.
阿门
That was amazing.
感觉太好了
It was.
确实
What are we doing here, mom?
我们来这干嘛啊 妈妈
I had a good friend who lived near here.
我原来有个好朋友曾住在这
Who?
谁呀
His name was Gregory.
他叫格雷戈里
Did dad know him?
爸爸认识吗
Yeah. We all worked together in the civil rights movement.
认识 我们都在民权运动中一起工作
Your parents were real activists.
你父母都是真正的激进分子
And Gregory, he was...
而格雷戈里 他曾是...
He was very important to me.
他曾对我很重要
Important how?
怎么个重要法
He helped me see the world in a different way.
他指引我从不同的角度看待这个世界
He...
他...
He helped me understand things I had only read about in books.
让我了解那些我只在书本上看到过的东西
Were you ever arrested?
你被抓过吗
No. We were never caught.
没有 我们从来没被抓到过
Let's sit down.
坐一会
We didn't just sing songs and march, you know.
我们不只是唱唱歌♥ 游游♥行♥而已
We fought in other ways.
我们还用别的方式战斗
What other ways?
什么方式
Mom.
妈妈
It wasn't always legal, but it was right.
有时也不合法 但是是正确的事
It was right for the greater good.
为了实现更伟大的利益
When did you do this?
你什么时候做的这些
When we were first married,
我们刚结婚的时候
before you were born.
在你出生之前
And after, too.
出生后也在继续
Your father and I, we care about a lot of things.
我和你父亲在乎很多事情
It's not just about the travel agency for us.
不仅仅是我们的旅行社
I love all the good you're doing with the church,
我非常欣赏你在教堂的行为
but sometimes doing good is harder than...
但有时做好事要比...
going to rallies and signing petitions.
参加集♥会♥签签请♥愿♥书更难
You think I don't do enough?
你觉得我做得不够
No, that's...
不是这个意思...
I just...
我只是...
I think there's something special about you,
觉得你很特别
and I just think
我觉得
you could accomplish anything you wanted to.
你可以完成任何自己的意愿
So...what, you brought me all the way here
所以你把我大老远带到这来
to tell me it shouldn't be in the church?
就是要告诉我我不应该去教堂吗
No, I brought you here
不 我带你来
because I wanted you to know
是因为我想让你知道
that I'm more like you than you think.
我与你 比你想象中更相似
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表