剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
but it's a daily newspaper.
但它是日报
I was thinking --
我在想
if we don't have any more appointments today,
如果我们今天没有安排了
is it possible that we can see some of the sights here,
能不能去参观一些这里的景点
like Lincoln Memorial or Washington Monument?
比如林肯纪念堂或者华盛顿纪念碑
I'm sorry. There are too many people in those places.
对不起 那些地方的人流太多
We can't provide the kind of security that we need to.
我们无法提供应有的安保力量
So, you think all this security is necessary?
你觉得这些安保措施很有必要
Y-you think KGB will try to kill me here, in america?
你认为克格勃想在这里杀我 在美国
We don't know what they might do, Ms. Preobrazhen--
我们不知道他们会怎么做 普瑞奥布拉赞女士
You can call me Zinaida.
你可以叫我娜怡达
Okay. Zinaida.
好的 娜怡达
Did Barb give you the october receipts?
巴尔有没有给你十月的收据
Yeah.
有
Thanks.
谢谢
This stuff with Paige...
佩姬的事
It's not going to just go away.
不会就此打住的
I know.
我知道
When they came to me...
他们来找我时
...I had a week to decide.
给了我一周时间考虑
I went home.
我回了家
I wasn't allowed to tell anybody.
不允许我告诉任何人
I was 16.
当时我十六岁
I took my mother out to the Lopatinsky gardens.
我带我妈妈去了劳帕金斯基公园
I was gonna break the rules,
我准备违反规定
but I was gonna use tradecraft.
但是也不会明说
I told her everything. I...
我把一切都告诉她了 我
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道要怎么做
She didn't blink.
她连眼睛都没眨一下
She told me to go and serve my country.
告诉我去为国家效力
When I was called, my mother didn't hesitate.
当我被召唤时 我母亲没有犹豫
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表